Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2002, 12:32 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

tears

Another Saturday night.. home.. alone.. no date.. no man... and in typical fashion... after spending the better part of my night here at this wonderfully stimulating place.. reading stories (specially those by skip).. I discover myself completely horny.. and in need of some relief.

Anyway.. I will skip the details.. but needless to say it involved my wonderful bullet and an incredible orgasm..

the incredible orgasm resulting in... tears. Yep.. now my question is.. is this normal? Am I alone in this phenomenon? Is it just that in my brain, I am completely aware that the only way I orgasm anymore is self induced... or is it a normal typical reaction of my orgasms at this point in my life.. physically. See.. I know it has been awhile since I have achieved such bliss with a partner.. but I honestly don't recall ever crying during sex.

Not sure which thought is more unsettling.. If I am only crying these tears because I am alone.. then.. okay.. I can live with that being a result. However.. if it is just physical at this point in my life... I wonder if that is going to be completely stupid to the next guy I happen to sleep with.....

Just a few weird thoughts as I sit here alone on a Saturday night.
Old 09-08-2002, 01:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Jennaflower~
It is not unusual to cry from the release after an orgasm.....regardless of how it is achieved, alone or with a partner. Tears can just be part of the physical release. There have been threads on this before and if I remember correctly other women said they too have experienced this. It seems for me to be more likely to occur if there has been a big build up or lots of sexual tension.

As far as being home lonely on a Saturday night again.......what choices do you make that make this the case??? If you are waiting for a knight to rescue you .....I am here to tell ya he ain't coming!!! Well aside from Dicksbro
I have friends who talk the same way you do and yet these friends often waste time on unattainable men....knights that already have wives and castles and moats, or they will sit home instead of going out where there are flesh and blood, living breathing people to connect with. I just hate that they do not realize that it is the choices they make that are the root cause of their problems. I think for some, if they do not try to connect with people, then they do not have to fear rejection or unacceptance.....

Whoooooaaaaaaaaahhh! Sorry went and got all Dr. Lilith there....just some things to think about...may not apply to you

So in conclusion, yes women do cry after an orgasm sometimes...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-08-2002, 09:07 AM

Jennaflower, this happens to my wife occasionaly, usually after shes had several good orgasms. so, yes its normal
Old 09-08-2002, 09:22 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Happens to me also Jenna...especially when it's was REALLY good...I remember one night the sex was sooo good and it had been such a long time since the last encounter that I cried most of the way through it...even though he kept on saying.."am I hurting you..what's wrong..." I just kept saying.."I love you ..don't stop..they are tears of joy."...It actually made him cry when he finally blew....so there we were...two adult crying over some great passionate sex...

And I aslo have to agree with Dr. Lil on what she said about going out. I sat at home many nights after my divorce...and didn't do anything..and I didn't have computer at the time either...then one day I woke up and said Fuck it...I need a new man in my life..and went out with some friends...and had a great time! Within 3 months...I found myself a man..younger to boot..and have been with him ever since!!

And yes...sometimes ....sometimes..he still makes me cry...

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 09-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Midnight Kiss

Jenna I have freaked out more than one man by crying at release, lol, so I think it is normal,
Old 09-08-2002, 05:58 PM

Jenna, I've also had tears with the release of orgasm. It's usually been after a great emotional build-up of any kind. When you find a guy you really like, you may also have the tears with laughter! (That really freaks them out and takes some explaining!)
Old 09-08-2002, 06:47 PM

Re: tears

Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower
Not sure which thought is more unsettling.. If I am only crying these tears because I am alone.. then.. okay.. I can live with that being a result. However.. if it is just physical at this point in my life... I wonder if that is going to be completely stupid to the next guy I happen to sleep with.....

I don't consider myself qualified to give advice on relationship issues, but at least I can assure you that I wouldn't find that stupid.
Old 09-08-2002, 06:49 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks guys.. nice to know that I am not crazy..

Yes... Dr. Lilith.. i think you are very wise. Mr. Perfect is certainly not going to come knocking on my door until I give directions. Actually.. I have been pondering that abit lately.. oh yes.. it is definete that there is a large part of me that misses all that a relationship would have to offer... thus making part of me want such a thing to occur... BUT then.. there is another part of me.. the logical part that realizes that with all I have going on in my life as a single parent, employee, daughter, sister, friend, etc.. that I am not so sure that I have the energy left over for all the "demands" of a relationship. So... until I have that straightened out in my own head.. then I know I am not ready.
Old 09-08-2002, 11:48 PM

Hey, not at all crazy- I do it too. Sometimes it's a purely physical thing- it's just THAT GOOD. I've only cried after sex a couple times that it wasn't from the orgasm, and that was when my boyfriend and I were going to be apart for months at a time (we live in different states because of college). So sometimes it's emotional, but more often than not it's a physical thing all the way.
Old 09-09-2002, 04:20 AM
Just me.

And, sometimes when it's just happened and I want to keep going, wife will say, "It's getting late and I have to get up early." It's enough to make a grown man cry .

(Seriously, my wife has done that now and then as well. Perfectly normal, I believe.)
Old 09-11-2002, 08:40 AM

JennaFlower

Are you waiting for someone specific to "notice" you

or are you sitting at home afraid to go out.

Don't laugh, it's a big and sometimes nasty world out there.

Is this a confidence thing or a Jenna thing?

I've known women who could only come by their devices, even

in company of men they doted on.

More info please?