Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2002, 06:06 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I'll put a spell on you

My inner Wizard (ok so what I'm a chick, they just inverted my dick)

http://Dragonhame.Com

Sorceress
In the war between good and evil, Sorceresss take the side of the noble and good.

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Air
A Sorceress creates magic the way a poet creates poems, with inborn talent honed by practice. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Some Sorceress' claim that the blood of dragons courses through their veins. It may even be true-it is common knowledge that certain powerful dragons can take humanoid form and even have humanoid lovers, and it’s difficult to prove that a given a Sorceress does not have a dragon ancestor. A Sorceress often has striking good looks, usually with a touch of the exotic that hints at an unusual heritage. Still, the claim that a Sorceress is partially draconic is either an unsubstantiated boast on the part of a certain Sorceress or envious gossip on the part of those who lack the Sorceress's gift.

Your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of air. Storms and the powers of the winds come at your beck and call. Sometimes a magic user tuned to the elemental plane of air has the power to fly at will, and infuse his living body with the powers of his element. Often mages of air will build their strongholds or magical dwellings in high places such as mountain tops or flying citadels high above the earth where they can be close to their element. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Lightning Bolt, Desert Twister, and Divine Wind.
Old 11-28-2002, 07:25 PM
Fallen

Enchanter
In the war between good and evil, Enchanters take the side of the noble and good.

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Air
Nearly always in good heart. These Wizards are users of pure and good magic only. Thoughtful, reserved, and extremely introspective, the Wizard is devoted to self-enlightenment and sees the study of magic as the key to spiritual awareness. The Wizard enjoys nothing more than spending long hours contemplating the mysteries of the universe and attempting to become more in touch with his inner self. The Wizard is not necessarily a student of religion or philosophy; he seeks an awareness that can only be found intuitively. The Wizard is by no means a reluctant magic-user. In fact, the Wizard believes that the casting of each spell and the acquisition of each new magical technique brings him closer to perfect awareness. The mental discipline necessary for the mastery of magic is the perfect compliment to self-knowledge.

Your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of air. Storms and the powers of the winds come at your beck and call. Sometimes a magic user tuned to the elemental plane of air has the power to fly at will, and infuse his living body with the powers of his element. Often mages of air will build their strongholds or magical dwellings in high places such as mountain tops or flying citadels high above the earth where they can be close to their element. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Lightning Bolt, Desert Twister, and Divine Wind
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 11-28-2002, 07:54 PM
Southern Belle

I got Sorceress too.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Another Sorceress here....
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-28-2002, 11:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have passed test, and I am now deemed worthy to be known as a ... ... Druidess. In the war between good and evil, a Druidess tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.I am gifted with the elemental plane of Air.

The fury of a storm, the gentle strength of the morning sun, the cunning of the fox, the
power of the bear-all these and more are at the druid’s command. Their spells are oriented toward
nature and animals. In addition to spells, druids gain an increasing array of magical powers, including the ability to take the shapes of animals.The druid however,
claims no mastery over nature. That claim, she says, is the empty boast of a city dweller.
The druid gains her power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. To trespassers
in a druid’s sacred grove, to those who feel the druid’s wrath, the distinction is overly
fine.

Your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of air. Storms and the powers of the winds come at your beck and call. Sometimes a magic user tuned to the elemental plane of air has the power to fly at will, and infuse his living body with the powers of his element. Often mages of air will build their strongholds or magical dwellings in high places such as mountain tops or flying citadels high above the earth where they can be close to their element. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Lightning Bolt, Desert Twister, and Divine Wind.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Booger Lama

Warlock
In the war between good and evil, your Wizardly self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Fire
These nasty wizards are always evil, no matter what. All good hearted humans detest the Warlockfast and the smart ones avoid them also. They carry scepters and staves (mostly scepters). They are users of the darkest sort of magic. Always wishing for revenge and a curse to those areound them. The Warlock specializes in the creation of undying minions and the summoning of extraplanar allies. Above all, this wizard craves power over others, reveling in the thrill of commanding obedient servants. The mindless undead, as unthinking and ever-faithful automatons, make perfect and unquestioning slaves that will shoulder even the most loathsome burdens without hesitation. The Undead Master enjoys dominating the feeble will of the living, subverting the dead, and controlling the fiendishly powerful.

You have a fiery personality, and thus your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of fire. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Fireball, Burning Hands, and

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 11-28-2002, 11:44 PM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
Warlock
In the war between good and evil, your Wizardly self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
These nasty wizards are always evil, no matter what. All good hearted humans detest the Warlockfast and the smart ones avoid them also. They carry scepters and staves (mostly scepters). They are users of the darkest sort of magic. Always wishing for revenge and a curse to those areound them. The Warlock specializes in the creation of undying minions and the summoning of extraplanar allies. Above all, this wizard craves power over others, reveling in the thrill of commanding obedient servants. The mindless undead, as unthinking and ever-faithful automatons, make perfect and unquestioning slaves that will shoulder even the most loathsome burdens without hesitation. The Undead Master enjoys dominating the feeble will of the living, subverting the dead, and controlling the fiendishly powerful.

You have a fiery personality, and thus your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of fire. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Fireball, Burning Hands, and Flame Strike.

WHO ME?
Old 11-29-2002, 01:37 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Amythest Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Amythest Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Amythest Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

The Amythest Dragon makes its home in the deep caverns of the earth, often in mountainous regions. They spend much time in hibernation as one of thier favorite things to do is to sleep.'
Formed from translucent amythest, it is an awe inspiring sight to see one in it's true form. Light passes through the dragon's body creating a deep purple glow. It's scales will magnify the light rays into bright lavender beams to highlight this effect.'
Amythest dragons spend most of thier time homebound but do occaisionally feel the need to take a sojourn to a far destination. These dragons love books and will often pick thier destination from one of the many stories and histories they may have read. Amythest dragons are very solitary in nature, but do keep a distant watch on the world around them. They tend to be highly intellegent, and often amuse themselves in human form by building gadgetts and toys. Amythest dragons are very learned creatures.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Amythest, Deep Places, and Magic

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 11-29-2002, 07:50 AM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

Sorceress
In the war between good and evil, Sorceresss take the side of the noble and good.

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Water.....and so on

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~
Old 11-29-2002, 09:05 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Sorceror
In the war between good and evil, a Sorceror tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.

A Sorceror creates magic the way a poet creates poems, with inborn talent honed by practice. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Some Sorceror' claim that the blood of dragons courses through their veins. It may even be true-it is common knowledge that certain powerful dragons can take humanoid form and even have humanoid lovers, and it’s difficult to prove that a given a Sorceror does not have a dragon ancestor. A Sorceror often has striking good looks, usually with a touch of the exotic that hints at an unusual heritage. Still, the claim that a Sorceror is partially draconic is either an unsubstantiated boast on the part of a certain Sorceror or envious gossip on the part of those who lack the Sorceror's gift.

You have a fiery personality, and thus your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of fire. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Fireball, Burning Hands, and Flame Strike.
Old 11-30-2002, 12:21 AM
Melted

I'm a Sorceress

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Water
A Sorceress creates magic the way a poet creates poems, with inborn talent honed by practice. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Some Sorceress' claim that the blood of dragons courses through their veins. It may even be true-it is common knowledge that certain powerful dragons can take humanoid form and even have humanoid lovers, and it?s difficult to prove that a given a Sorceress does not have a dragon ancestor. A Sorceress often has striking good looks, usually with a touch of the exotic that hints at an unusual heritage. Still, the claim that a Sorceress is partially draconic is either an unsubstantiated boast on the part of a certain Sorceress or envious gossip on the part of those who lack the Sorceress's gift.

You are attuned to the elemental plane of water. You may find yourself often drawn to places where your given element can be found in abundance, such as lakes, rivers, oceans, or sometimes even swamps. As part of your powers, you may move through your element freely, being able to swim to the deepest depths, and breathe under the waves. Some mages of the plane of water have been known to build great fortresses under the waves. Ever heard of Atlantis? Yep, that was definitely built by a water mage. It is well within your powers, to cause a tsunami, a storm of ice shards, or to cause a person unprotected by magic to spontaneously drown.

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 11-30-2002, 02:25 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
It looks as though I've shown my true colors. Line up the sacrifices begin here. All those for sexual torture on the right.

Warlock

Well I was born on Halloween at 06:06:06

no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 11-30-2002, 02:02 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Geezzzzzzz souls! The devil called! You scared the hell outta him with your birthdate

Topaz Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
The Topaz dragon makes it's home on temperate islands and coastal regions. This particular gem dragon is widely known for it's impish behavior and charm.

Unless something specifically interests or affect them, topaz dragons tend to be indifferent to happenings about them.

When born, a topaz dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden, darken and become translucent and faceted. A topaz dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of amber and blue light.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-30-2002, 09:32 PM
Banned

You have passed your test, and are now deemed worthy to be known as a ... ...

Witch

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Water
The Evil Witch is a wizard whose powerful magical abilities are extraplanar in origin. Though wizards typically learn the basics of spellcasting at magic academies or from learned mentors, Witches learn magical skills from entities and their minions from other planes of existence, or from other Witches. Occasionally, these extraplanar entities contact youthful humans or demihumans for magical instruction; other times, humans and demihumans seek out the entities through arcane rituals and petition them for instruction. The entities agree to such instruction for a variety of reasons-- some hope to train their students to eventually become emissaries; some hope to use them as conduits for various forces; some hope to seduce them as consorts; and some simply share their magical secrets for their own amusement.

You are attuned to the elemental plane of water. You may find yourself often drawn to places where your given element can be found in abundance, such as lakes, rivers, oceans, or sometimes even swamps. As part of your powers, you may move through your element freely, being able to swim to the deepest depths, and breathe under the waves. Some mages of the plane of water have been known to build great fortresses under the waves. Ever heard of Atlantis? Yep, that was definitely built by a water mage. It is well within your powers, to cause a tsunami, a storm of ice shards, or to cause a person unprotected by magic to spontaneously drown.