such b!tch she is 2 28.57%
I am wondering if my man staring at her or not 1 14.29%
I hate the b!tch coz she is so attractive to guys 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2003, 02:27 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Ladies your honest vote is here

example you are pretty, and your boyfriend/husband know you are, and always say you are pretty. and you feel very food.

then one day you going to a party with your man, there is a chic, she is one of your man's friends' wife. she is hot, sexy and pretty as well. She got the curl, the boobs and very attractive sexy hot chic.

do you get jealous when your man is there? of course he knew how hot his friend's wife is/

now vote here.

i like to see how you girls think.

i know this topic is is tough

thank you for voting
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 05-16-2003, 02:45 PM

In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 05-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I voted #2 with an added thought

Yes, I think she is hot.......and I think my man looks at her all the time......[because he has good taste in women]

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Banned

There should have been an option for thinking she was hot and not having a problem with it. I look at other men, my guy looks at other women (and, I look at other women cuz I'll swing that way, too). No big whoop.
Old 05-20-2003, 11:29 AM

ok i think i am jealous at someone lately
Old 05-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I don't get jealous and I wouldn't hate the girl for being attractive, but I would be insecure if she looked a lot different to me.......i.e. petite, blonde etc

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-20-2003, 03:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Especially the older I get, I realize there will always be other women out there who are younger, are better looking, have a "better" figure, or are smarter, etc. Often I feel bad about that, but I certainly don't hate those I don't feel I can measure up to. And I know that's just the way things go and always will. However, I also know no one could ever love my man the way I do; I know he could never find another woman who will care about him and treat him the way I do. If he decides that he doesn't agree with that and strays or leaves for another, I know it will be his loss, because I'll be out of here. No matter what temptations are out there for him or for me, and no matter what our partner says or does, if anything, to try to keep us from straying, only we ourselves can decide just what our actions will be. Does that make any sense?
Old 05-21-2003, 08:38 AM

BlueSwede

i wish i can think like you, yes i hope so.

i think i don't feel so happy these days. something really borther me a lot. i didn't tell him about it, but i know he knew i was jealous at his friend's wife. but about the thing he talked about her, i just hate it so much, he comment about his friend's wife was still young and doesn' know about the thing she supposed to . i keep tell my man, no, '' she is not that young, in fact she is too old to learn those stuffs" ok we are not talking about sex here.

i hate that b!tch, she is not that pretty , she is too skinny. may be she has a nice face, but her body is flat, no tits, and no butt, and no curl. ok this is what my man comments her , he said, "yes she has no tits and butt, and too flat and skinny" hehehe i do feel happy when i heard that, but when he said, "she is still young" i hate that, that keep remind me of, the b!tch is 3 years younger than myself. ok i am very selfish and jealous at his friend's wivies if any of of them is younger than me or pretty than me. i think this b!tch can not be prettier than me, but i am sure she is 3 years younger than myself. oh yeah she is a girl that his friend just married and bring her from China to Canada. She got her 4 years bachelor degree from China, now she came over here to continues her study as well. she studied in medical field, and she think she is smart? ah ha....i studied Computer science as well. her husband, and my hubby are computer developer guys. but her husband is not as attractive as my hubby.

that is why these days when we have events i always dress up and sort of show off my body to this new girl. i think she stare at my body sometimes when i don't know about it. before she came over here i am the youngest one, and much pretty than any of his friend's wife and always the hottest chic in the group. now i guess because she is younger and also has a nice face but she can not have my body's shape no matter how hard she tries.

i guess to her she think she is the best in here! i guess that is what her husband told her she loook the best in here.hahaha...and sorry to say that i think she is not attrative at all. i guess when she get nude infront of you , your penis can not be errect at all.haahaha

ok now tell me , am i a bitch?
Old 05-22-2003, 06:53 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Shogun
Quote:
"she is still young"

I dunno, Id rather have a sexy woman with nice tits and ass than just go for the younger girl. I really dont think you should worry about anything. Havnt you ever looked at another guy and thought that he looks hot? Thats no reason for you to cheat thou and if your husband is a real man he thinks the same.

And no, your not a bitch, were all fucked up in the head.
Old 05-22-2003, 07:47 AM

Shogun

are you sure?
Old 05-22-2003, 08:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Shogun
Sure with what?
Old 05-22-2003, 09:05 AM

anyway i know about what u just told me. thanks