Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2004, 02:58 AM

Samantha's Home Coming

I just could not sleep tonight....guess I had this story burning in my head....this is my first attempt at anything like this so I hope you all enjoy (I hope this meets with your expectations Gator)

Samantha’s Home Coming

Samantha was driving home on a warm spring afternoon. She decided to take the long way home, down small country lanes where the smells of the fresh blooms and grass not cut since last fall, filled the air. Sam was heading home after dropping the kids off at her parents so she could meet up with her husband at their new place. “I hope Bob and Danny have finished the rest of the deck by the time I get home” she thought. “This house warming party is the perfect chance to show off all the hard work we have been doing for the past month”. She glanced at the small quaint homes along the roadside and so wished they could get a place that had lots of land like these homes, where the doors could be left unlocked and their children could play in the neighborhood, with little fear.

“When was the last time Bob and I fucked” she wondered. Since they had the kids and the new house they rarely had time for themselves. Just the thought Bob’s sweaty tan body working on the deck, muscles flexed, and tool belt hanging from his tight waist made her start to shift in her seat. An on coming car beeped at her because she was drifting in to the other lane. “Holy shit I almost hit that guy”, “Sam you need to pay more attention to the road and stop smutting around in your head”, she said out load to herself. She looked at her self in the mirror and noticed that she was very flush, “Why are you blushing, Sam, that bod of his is why you married him”. She let her mind go back to Bob sweating his ass off working on that deck, as her hand slowly massaged her clit throw her light linen pants. The smells of the country road began to mix with the sweet smell of her pussy as she rubbed.

She opened her legs slightly to give herself more freedom and was awakened by yet another car horn. “God dam it don’t you people know that I am trying to orgasm here!” She was feveriously working her fingers in and out of her pussy determined not to be interrupted by yet another passing motorist. Oooooh yessss. She sighed Oh yessss….yessss…..yessss!

”Well that should hold me over until I can jump Bob when I get home”, she said just slightly satisfied. She only had a half-hour or so to make it home, “Besides this little taste will only make it better with Bob” and licked her fingers.

As she pulled into the driveway she noticed that Danny’s truck was still there, “Shit I thought they would be done by now!” “Oh well I had mine; that should hold me over until he leaves”. She came in through the front door of her new house, “This place rocks, all the sweat and sacrifice has definitely paid off”. The radio was still playing loud by she didn’t hear the guys. Walking out back to the deck she noticed their tool belts and a couple of beers on the new railing, “looks like they are finished to me, why the fuck don’t these guys ever clean up when they are done”. Wandering around, she heard a thud from upstairs and went to give Bob and Danny crap about leaving their tools and beers out on the deck. As she got half way up the stairs she could see into their bedroom. “Holy FUCK”, she muttered shocked and amazed. Bob and Danny were locked in a passionate 69 sucking each other cocks. The smell of sawdust and sweat filled the hallway to their bedroom and the slurping sounds seemed uncharacteristically load. She froze……….and then slowly backed down the stairs not trying to make a noise. She had fantasized about watching two hot guys go at it, but Bob? “What do I do”

Bob began to buck his hips and fuck Danny’s mouth with abandon. Danny was grunting loudly as well, while Bob sucked and licked Danny’s cock, like a champion. Suddenly Bob pulled his mouth from Danny’s swollen red dick and said “oh no you don’t, you can’t come yet, I need to feel your meat up my ass before you blow your load”. With a loud swack Danny stopped sucking Bob’s cock, and “fuck what a beautiful rod he has” Sam thought. They repositioned, fluffing their cocks and staring at each other’s tight tan bodies. “Get on your knees” Bob commanded to Danny.

Sam couldn’t believe what she was seeing and hearing from her husband and his friend, and was frozen like a deer in headlights at this display of power and beauty. A wet spot in her crotch and the sweat slowly dripping down her back and her ass cheeks was beginning to be just to much to handle, but she remained still and silent.

Bob spit in his hand and rubbed it on his dick and slowly entered Danny……ahhhhh “slow at first I need to get you all the way inside before you can fuck me” said Danny. Bob consented and slid it in until his balls were against Danny’s. With increasing frequency Bob worked his cock in and out of Danny’s ass. “You like my cock Danny Boy?” YES YES FUCK ME!”, yelled Danny. Sam could hear Bob’s balls smacking against Dan’s sweaty sack……smack….smack….smack “FUCK ME FUCK ME!” Dan yelled over and over. Bob would pull his cock out so just the head of it was inside and then slam Dan yet again.

Sam lost all track of time and space, and leaned against the stairwell wall so she could start to work her swollen drenched pussy to the magical dance between her husband and his friend. Then the floor squeaked....she hadn't realized it but she wasn't’ in the stair well anymore but at the doorway. Her pants around her ankles and she was slowly fingering her pussy. Bob paused mid stoke and turned his head toward the entrance to the bedroom. He saw his mesmerized wife fucking her self and with drew his cock and blushed wildly. Both Danny and Bob scrambled to their feet in shock. “What what what” is all Bob and Dan could get out. With grace and purpose, Sam knelt in front of the two tanned sweat laden men and grabbed their cocks, “Do you think I was going to let you two have all the fun”, said Sam

She began to lick Bob’s cock clean and worked Dan’s with her free hand. The two men had no objections to this what so ever. After these two specimens were rock solid again she stuck her ass up into the air and offered it up to Bob as she began to suck Dan’s dick. Bob fucked his wife’s pussy as he watched her suck his friends cock. Sam let out a soft guttural moan as Bob pounded her. The sounds of sex again filled the room.

Sam then abruptly move her ass away from her husband, “I believe you wanted this young man to cum in your ass, did you not?” With a shy look Bob said “Yes”. Now lying on her back, Sam spread her legs and let Bob enter her. Bob’s ass was nice and wet from Sam’s juices and sweat, so Dan hand no problem’s entering his tight ass from behind. As Bob fucked his wife he was slammed by Dan’s rod. The extra weight and pressure form Dan pushed against Sam’s clit with such force she that she would explode from the pleasure. The sounds of Sam’s pussy being fucked began to melt into the sounds of Bob’s ass being fucked and the rhythmic fucking made them all sooooo satisfied. Sam could feel every inch of her husband’s hot cock inside her. Sliding effortlessly in and out. Bob was in ecstasy as Dan worked his ass. Dan was not as gentle as Bob and was slamming away at Bob’s ass like a pro. Dan pulled out his cock and slammed Bob one last time up to his balls, filling Bob’s hole with his hot warm juices. Bob could fell Dan’s come dripping out of his ass and he could hold back any longer and shuttered as he came inside his wife.

Their tangled bodies began to untwine and the all shuffled down stairs for a cold beer. Sam, Bob, and Dan fucked several more times that night and continued their play around the house, but that is another story……