Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2005, 09:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DiverDan
Exclamation Squirting

Alright folks. I'm looking for a little help here. I think a girl squirting is one of the sexiest things in the world. I want to find out if my g/f is a squirter. We have amazing sex and both have very similar interests when it comes to sex. We've talked about experimenting with squirting and she's actually up for it. She's not gung-ho about it, but she's up for it. One of those "It doesn't really hold any appeal for me, but I'm willing to try it since you're into it" kind of situations. I don't want to do it just because I think it's amazing. I want to do it because every girl I've ever seen squirting was in the middle of one of those mind-numbing orgasms. I want to give that to her. Questions are as follows:
Ladies - Am I right that the orgasms that accompany squirting are top-notch? What techniques work best for you? What would you recommend for a beginner? Would you be willing to let me jerk off while watching you squirt? Would you be willing to let me jerk off while I watch you teach my g/f how to squirt? (Okay, just kidding about the last two)
Guys - What tricks of the trade do you use to make your woman squirt? If you introduced your woman to squirting, how did you get her interested?
Logistics – I already have scuba equipment. Should I be looking at plastic sheets?

Thanks in advance for all of your help,
DiverDan
Old 08-10-2005, 08:10 AM
curvy queen

don't have any advice, but your post is funny.

Scuba gear!! haha!

Good luck
Old 08-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I think possibly squirting is something one is either blessed with or not. I'm not sure you can teach it. I've encountered it several times and find some women are embarrassed about it. I love it myself and have tried to ease their fears about it being abnormal. It's just different and that's a good thing. Good luck if it's what you're after but just one word of advice. If it works out fine, if not... don't let any disappointment cast a shadow on your relationship. Love and sex are more than enough to make your life full and blessed. For every thing she isn't, there's 10 things she is and that should be your focal point. Each of us is so much more than the total of our intricasies. Just my little offering, I hope it's not taken as offensive.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 08-10-2005, 11:37 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i think i read somewhere exactly what bigbear said--a girl either can or she can't; it's a physiological thing.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-10-2005, 01:39 PM

BigBear and Wyn-

I agree with you completely. Either she's wired for it or she's not. I'm not going to force the issue and I certainly won't get my feelings hurt if she can't do it. We have a great time in and out of the sack together and I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize that. Just wanted to try something new and exciting. We'll see. She has something special planned for the upcoming weekend that she won't tell me about. Who knows, I might be soaked by the end of the weekend!
Old 08-10-2005, 02:13 PM
pixie of the wood

nothin' wrong with tryin'

i meant to add before that i've had some top notch, don't-know-how-they-could-get-any-better orgasms and i'm not a squirter (dang that word makes me blush), so no basis for comparison but my gut tells me it doesn't matter if she does or if she doesn't.
and i'd bet there are some sites out there with good tips. just google, my man.

have fun!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-10-2005, 08:55 PM

My search brought me...

First of all let me say that I wholeheartedly agree with the posters above me and the information I am going to print below has absolutely not been tried by me so I have no clue if it is valid or not. My gut says that it worked for his girl but will not work for every woman. However, you were seeking methods etc and this was the best I could find. Take it for what it is worth (second hand information passed on through a public forum - Literotica).

Having said that and giving you proper notice that this is not something I have done or experienced or necessarily advise you to try, I found the following snippet talking about a possible way to cause it.

Source = http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/...ighlight=Mr.Ggg

For those that dont' want to go there ...

"THE TECHNIQUE

Quick Backgrounder

The G&A Spot(s) are a bunch of nerve clusters which trigger endorphines (natural painkillers) during child birth. These nerve concentrations are below the surface and protected. The clit is not protected and the nerves are right on the surface. Any guy who tries to handle a clit roughly usually gets a heel up the side of his head. The GSpot is different. Once it has been triggered you can NOT treat it like a clit. Beat it up! Guys have been taught to be gentle with "that " area. Yes for the clit. NO for the G&A's.

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her."

End quote. Either way I hope you and your loved one have a wonderful time trying and both of you have wonderful orgasms whether you succeed or fail.

/bow

Zeph
Old 08-10-2005, 09:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You can find his information here as well...he was gracious enough to permit it's posting here

http://216.150.92.84/forums/showthr...light=technique

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-10-2005, 10:28 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephreck
#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her."

okay, I could name names and I REALLLLLLY ***REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY*** want to but I'll leave it at a certain pixie and I can testify first hand to both of those. I have enough memories of banging away at her over and over while she's squirting all over my thrusting cock until I collapse on top of her. What she liked even better was how licking her nipples after collapsing on top of her would always harden me up again and again. As far as your whole "plastic sheets" remark, if you're going to be with a squirter, run out and get one of those cheapo shower curtains and just lay it on the bed before you make the bed. Trust me, it'll be money well spent, and a lot less embarassing than taking your matress that has huge wet spots, ON BOTH SIDES outside in hopes of drying it out. lol

As far as the whole clit and G spot stimulation, yeah you better watch out. Using a vibe for her G spot and my very talented tongue on her clit, when that orgasm hit her, I literally had no choice but to hold on for the ride and what a ride it was!!

Would that certain pixie like to identify herself? :devilish:
Old 08-10-2005, 10:54 PM

*Slowly stands up blushing* Thank you wanderingsoul for expressing what a messy person I am in bed... I usually let men discover that for themselves... but oh well... I guess I am just glad you claim me...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 08-10-2005, 11:05 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
claim you with pride baby girl. With SOOO much pride! lol
Old 08-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Now I'm not sure whether it's something that every woman can do or just some are 'wired' for it, but as for myself, I am sure I have the potential to do it, I just never have managed it.

Sometimes, I even feel a kind of need to squirt, like there's pressure that needs relieving that I can't relieve with an ordinary clitoral orgasm, but I've never actually managed to do it yet.

If you haven't already done so, check out www.squirting101.com which claims all women can squirt and promises to teach you the technique if you sign up, but I think you could gain a lot of insight into technique just from watching their free clips.....

My experience is, that the feeling that I need to pee is just so strong during g-spot stimulation, that I can't bring myself to 'let go' enough to experience the full delights of the g-spot orgasm, and possible ejaculation that sometimes accompanies it. Since my man is NOT into watersports, I just can't cross that line with him, in case I pee.

My advice therefore, is to re-assure your lady, not that she won't pee, but that you don't give a shit if she does....that way, maybe she'll be able to let go enough and whatever happens, happens....just an idea, I hope it helps.

Lou
x

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-11-2005, 05:14 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
While I love gspot stimulation orgasms, and can have multiples in a row fairly easily, I just don't squirt. When I orgasm in that way it often feels like I am, but it just isn't a big show.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-11-2005, 12:04 PM
pixie of the wood

i have never noticed anything either, it never occured to me that maybe i was squirting but just not enough to notice, i just think i don't.

Old 08-11-2005, 04:02 PM

Thanks for the info

Hey gang, thanks for all of the great info. I can't wait to try some of this out on my g/f. Whether or not she's a squirter, it looks like we're in for loads of fun trying to find out! Thanks again!