Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Sensual Member

Any swingers here?

My man and I have been together for 9 years now, and have had threesomes in the past. We recently went to a club for swingers, due to the lack of luck finding a couple to play with.
We had a great time,and are planning to go again soon.
I was wondering if anyone else is in the lifestyle?

Believe me, we have a great relationship, and our love for each other is never questioned. It isn't for everyone, but works great for us!
Old 03-18-2002, 12:25 PM

No, too big a jealous bone.....
Old 03-18-2002, 12:53 PM

we have only talked about it. the have had 'private' dances at strip clubs.
Old 03-22-2002, 03:01 AM
Roger35

We have been considering "soft swinging", which as I undersand it involves couples engaging in everything except penetration, Has anyhone here done this? It sems to be suited to people who like to socialize with thse same couples. Comments?
Old 03-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
It sounds like it'd be alot of fun. I haven't had any experience with it yet. I've only had a couple 3som's that weren't as entertaining as they should have been. Maybe I'll get into it someday. Kyttn and I'll have to talk about it.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-22-2002, 06:57 PM

We met a couple once who wanted to 'swing' with us, but at the time declined as the guy wanted he and I to indulge in double pentration with our wives. We would probably swung if not for his regret but have since wondered what it would have been like.

Has anyone indulged in double penetration?
Old 03-22-2002, 07:03 PM
Manwhore

I have... I've done the classic... one in each hole, (pussy and ass). And I've also done double vaginal. It was quite an expeirence on both occasions!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-22-2002, 07:25 PM

Aquaman43

How did it feel - please describe the experience. Was she your partner? How did it come about?
Old 03-22-2002, 09:12 PM

Not Really Swingers, But ...

...my wife and I probably wouldn't pass up the opportunity if the right couple came along. We have an open marriage and we both have had our seperate extramarrital encounters. Finding even one person who we both are interested in and is interested in both of us for a threesome can be hard enough. Finding another couple where all the necessary attractions are there we've found to be almost impossible.

On that note, we are looking for a bisexual, submissive lady to play with. Any ladies out there in the D.C. area interested?
Old 03-22-2002, 09:19 PM
~Big Tease~

I wish i was in the DC area.. lol to far away
although me and my hubby are open to lots we have never had a 3'some But its something we have talked about as well as swinging hummm dont know if and when it will happen guess it depends
Sar
Old 03-23-2002, 09:57 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
intended

Before we got married, my wife and I intended to sexually be with other people. Especially the thought of another couple turned us on. In fact, the idea first came from her, and I looked for the possibilities in Turkey, where we live.

I found some people, but to my disappointment, she resigned. Maybe because we had become close to fulfill the fantasy, maybe because I was very eager. The subject became a taboo later, when she was pregnant and we had a baby.

I am still eager to experience this and only with her but cannot bring up the subject again.
Old 03-26-2002, 04:17 PM

The thing is I am just divorced and not to keen to "re-settle down" for a while, not unattractive and would love to try a threesome. But as a guy without partner, how do you get into swinging circles to be the "third"?

Bobz, 32, UK

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Willy Wonka
Old 03-26-2002, 04:19 PM
Sensual Member

Thank you for your honesty everyone. In our relationship it works beautifully, but I have seen it have the opposite effect. My advice is talk about it until you are tired of talking about it. Then talk some more. We have been to the club again, and had an even better time this time. In my opinion, for people that are interested in the lifestyle, it is the best and safest place to meet other couples. Everyone has different limits and boundaries, and all are respected there. Besides, you don't have to play with the other part of the couple if you aren't attracted to them. There isn't that pressure at the club. People just mingle, and meet like minded people.
Old 03-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Lightbulb Re: Any swingers here?

Quote:
Originally posted by sadora

I was wondering if anyone else is in the lifestyle? Believe me, we have a great relationship, and our love for each other is never questioned. It isn't for everyone, but works great for us!

I've been involved in the lifestyle, yes, but it's been rare that I was active while in a relationship quite honestly. As you said, it's not for everyone, and before my ex fiance I had wondered how I'd feel swinging with a man I was actually dating. Now I know. During our relationship, we had only engaged in soft swinging (gal/gal contact if bi and mainly oral exchange with the other couple, no intercourse), and that was fine with me.

As for right now, Master and I have talked about it some. Who knows if it'll be for U/us? Only time will tell...IF He and I go down that road, that is. If W/we do, great. I think it could add some excitement to O/our relationship. If W/we don't, so be it. I have had fun with it in the past, but it does not "have to" be in my life.

~Linds
Old 03-26-2002, 04:34 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango Seven
Aquaman43
How did it feel - please describe the experience. Was she your partner? How did it come about?

The girl that I did the double vaginal with was my buddy's wife... it was a big fantasy of hers to be stuffed full like that so he asked if I was willing. It was awesome... it's strange feeling another cock sliding right next to your's but it felt incredible! The other experience I had was set up by the same buddy (after his divorce)... he knew a girl that wanted to take on two guys at once... using her pussy AND ass, so we got together and fulfilled her fantasy.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these