Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Anal sex consequences

I have heard that continuous anal sex can cause rectal muscles to loosen and result in chronically not being able to hold your gasses or defecation.

Anyone knows or experienced such thing?? or have not experienced such thing although having continuous anal sex??
Old 09-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Keeping warm

Speaking from what I have learned through various sex advice sites and televishion shows, there is no harm in anal sex like what you have mentioned, the muscles will "fall" back into place after they rexal or tighten as the case may be, on their own in a short ammount of time. They have to allow for various sizes because of the human waste that must pass through. The walls of the anus can tear with vigirious thrusting and rough treatment, this can lead to bleading and because of the location and bacteria be slow to heal.
I hope I helped you, if not please over look all sex advice from the virgin lol
Old 09-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Thanks a lot dreamgurl
What you read does not match with the other even if these are serious publications. One says OK other says OHH NO.

It could be a very awkward situation to defecate without being able to control it.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:54 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Researchers at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School studied this in 1997. You can read it here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

Quote:
CONCLUSIONS: Passive ARI is associated with decreased resting anal canal pressures, but total pressures are normal. There were no IAS or EAS defects, as well as no fecal incontinence, in our subjects. Better relaxation of the ARI subjects during anal canal manometry may explain the lower resting pressures.

So, what that means (from my non-medico perspective) is: When walking around minding your own business, the anus of someone who doesn't engage in anal sex regularly will be tighter than someone who does - and that's most likely because a relaxed sphincter is important to safe anal sex. But having anal sex will not cause fecal incontinence, and your ability to tighten your anus will not change.

I haven't come across any serious, scientifically based literature that disputes these findings.

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm

Last edited by CasperTG : 09-08-2004 at 06:08 AM.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:58 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
TY Casper!

I was hunting some info on this too and the majority of info I read said the same thing Casper's research did. The only info on incontinence seemed to be associated with rough sex and lack of lubrication causing rips and fissures that produced scar tissue or healed improperly. Coincidently the same problem can be caused by severe tearing during childbirth.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-08-2004, 06:45 AM
Loving joys

Good question ?

This seems like a good question.

For those who are not familiar to this and
For those who may ask advise from others

So far from what dreamgurl, CasperTG & Lilith have said, my fears are "pulp fiction". Could be, cause we have never tried and your suggestions are courage to us.

I'd also like to hear the other side as well
Old 09-08-2004, 07:48 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I also can't help thinking...... if the rumour of incontinence was true..... there'd be MILLIONS of people walking around shitting all the time!!!

My Photos:
Old 09-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Loving joys

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperTG
I also can't help thinking...... if the rumour of incontinence was true..... there'd be MILLIONS of people walking around shitting all the time!!!

sounds logical
Old 09-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Loving joys

But there is also an anatology. Vagina is meant to bring in (penis) ; anus is to throw out. But still, vagina can deliver (or throw out) a huge head of a child; thus giving birth. What about the anus???
Old 09-08-2004, 08:32 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joys
But still, vagina can deliver (or throw out) a huge head of a child; thus giving birth. What about the anus???

A google search of "anal fisting" will really open your eyes, I think!

It's not for everybody, but many people are capable of fitting all sorts of things up there. I can't imagine how or why, but it's possible.

God knows I've struggled to fit my large plug up there a few times - no way I'm in any hurry to try a fist!

Here's an interesting link you might want to read:
http://www.puckerup.com/anal_advisor/anal4c.html

CasperTG

My Photos:
Old 09-08-2004, 09:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa976
Just thought I would add my two cents-Anal sex is great as long as like Lillth said is with PLENTY of lube and is done easily,,trust me rough anal sex CAN cause long lasting problems that CAN lead to surgery,,and questions please PM me,,,,
Old 09-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Loving joys

Thanks to all... We had these questions on mind.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Loving joys

and appeciate all your comments
Old 09-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
This is something I'm very open to exploring, and I'd be more than willing to take my chances with...

We've talked about this very subject at school, and the overwhelming consensus is that you'd have to have a hell of a lot of anal sex to end up with incontinence issues... and even then, there would most likely be other factors involved.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 09-10-2004, 02:09 PM

this might get you in abit of trouble but pop to the gay village/bar near you and have a look at some backsides walking round. as casper said if it was true surly there would be a nasty smell leaking from all gays clubs.