Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2004, 12:41 PM
gurly gurl

Together At Last

This is my first story...so please be patient. Your feedback is welcome too. Hope you enjoy it.

It was the day we were finally going to meet after such a long time of getting to know one another. I wore a red summer dress, heals, stockings, red satin panties and a matching bra to be sure to catch his eye. We were going to meet at the lounge in the hotel where he was staying. I was so anxious to finally be with him. I walked into the lounge feeling so confident and so overwhelmed. I saw him across the room and walked up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around with a big beautiful smile and grabbed me and hugged me so hard. His hands on my lower back pulling me to him so tight. It felt so good already.

We sat at a table in the back where it would be quiet and we could sit and talk and stare at one another. He held my hand so softly and made me feel so good all over. We had some drinks to calm the anxiousnous, but it only made it stronger. He pulled my hand to have a slow dance with me. It was so sensual just like I had imagined. He held me so close, his hand holding mine against my chest, his other hand on the top of my ass, being sure to pull me so close to him. Looking at each other for a bit then I leaned in to kiss his soft lips. It was a nice soft kiss, then opening his mouth with my tongue, our tongues tangled, then I pulled out to suck on his lip for a bit. Just to tease him a little. I could feel as we danced a bulge in his pants... which felt so good up against me. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to take me to his room.

He took my hand and we left the lounge, heading to his suite. The elevator ride seemed like the longest ride. He pulled me close to him, standing between his legs and we started to kiss. His hands went to my legs, pulling my dress up and running his fingers along the tops of my stockings. We kissed so hard and so passionately. His lips moved to my neck as my head leaned back. He felt so good teasing me, touching me, kissing me.

We arrived at his room and he pulled me to him once again. He slowly undressed me from behind. Undoing my dress, letting it fall to the floor and he had me turn around. He wanted to see me in my red lingere. I asked him to undress too. He pulled off each piece of clothing until he was nude. He did it just right, stripping off for me so sensually. Driving me wild. He laid me across the bed and laid next to me. His hands traced my satin panties and felt them getting damp. I asked him to take off my bra so he would kiss me all over. I was laying there in my satin panties as he kissed my nipples. Circling them, teasing them, getting them wet, and making them hard as he sucked it into his soft wet mouth.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, making each other want the other so badly. His hands touched me in all the right places. He slid his hand into my panties to touch me. He felt I was so wet and he slid my panties off to the floor. He looked at my wet pussy seeing it glisten in the moonlight. Wanting him. He leaned in betweet my thighs and started to kiss each thigh, leaving wet trails. He made his way to my wetness and kissed all over it so softly. He took his fingers and spread me open and licked up and down the slit and started to suck on each lip. My hips automatically started to grind into him, wanting more. His tongue circled my clit, making it so hard and ready. He then slid a finger into me as he licked him. Feeling so good and so ready to have him. I could feel myself start to tense up as I started to grind my pussy into his face some more. He whispered, "cum for me baby" and I let it go. Onto his tongue. Feeling so wonderful.

I pulled his face up to me and kissed his wet creamy lips. Sucking his tongue so passionately. Then I pushed his shoulders down so he would lay flat. I wanted to taste him now. His cock was so huge and bulging, it needed relief. I grabbed it and licked up and down each side of it, looking at him, then wrapped my lips around the head and took it into my mouth so slow. I sucked it into my mouth deep, as far as I could. He was getting even harder as I sucked him. I started to massage his balls and squeeze softly and then I slipped a finger to his ass. Teasing him, making him uncomfortable, but he didn't tell me to stop. I slid it in him deep, in and out. It was wet from letting my saliva drop onto his hard cock, dripping down his balls and to his ass. He started to moan for more. I stopped and wanted to be fucked by him.

I laid down next to him and he got on top of me... spreading my legs he looked at my pussy once again. He took his hard cock in his hand and rubbed it against my wet clit. Teasing me. He put the head in nice and slow, watching hisself enter me for the first time. It felt so good. He took it back out and looked at me and leaned down to kiss me, letting his cock slide into me like it wanted to be. As we kissed, he slowly made love to me. Then he leaned up, pushed my knees up to my chest and started to grind into me hard just like I wanted. Banging it into me deep, making me moan so loud. As he got faster I knew that he would cum inside me soon. I moaned out for him to fill me with his sweet love juice. To fuck me hard like he really wanted to. As I said that, he started hitting it in harder, hitting my g spot and I started to cum again. As I was moaning with the pleasure of cuming on his cock, he started to fill me with his sweet thick cum. He laid on top of me kissing me so softly and rolled over next to me, leaving his thigh across mine.

I leaned to him and asked if he would like to join me in the jacuzzi......

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 09:00 PM.