Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2003, 05:45 PM

Question Question? are you sensitive after orgasm

I have a question mainly for the ladies, but everyone is encouraged to throw in their two cents worth.

I was thinking about the last time I returned home from a two week business trip. As expected my wife and I were VERY HAPPY to see each other, we had a very long slow romantic lovemaking session. After being away from her I just wanted to explore and caress every inch of her body, this in turn led to a lot of teasing on my part. Which my wife loves but gets impatient with, after a little begging I finally penetrated her, now I have never been one of those guys that can last for ever. Usually I can’t hold off for more than 10 minutes, and because off our long separation and the excitement of our reunion I could tell this was going to be even more of a problem. So while trying to prolong both her pleasure and mine I keep switching from long slow deep thrusts to pulling out and sliding my shaft and head along her lips and over her clit. This method has always been one of our favorite moves, but this time we took it to a new level. I keep up the switching tactic changing every couple of minutes and increased the teasing, focusing on her clit, building her pleasure but stopping short of her going over the edge. We keep this up for about 20 minutes before I could tell she was as close to Cumming as she could stand. She asked me not to stop rubbing my head against her clit. Always trying to be a good husband and wanting to please my lovely wife I did exactly what she wanted. I rubbed her clit over and over listening to her moans and gasps as she finally went over the edge with one of those toe curling scraeming orgasms that leave you totally breathless and shivering.

Now here is where the question part comes in. I let her recover from her orgasm for minute or so before she started to ask me to keep going so we started to make love again still in the missionary position, but after her intens orgasm she was so sensitive that she could not stand the contact. We both were still worked up that neither of us wanted to stop, so we changed to the doggie-style Position and had a little more successes but she still shivered a little too much and I could tell it was a uncomfortable for her. By this point I was close but not wanting to bring any discomfort to my wife I pulled out and finished myself off. After every thing was over she told me that this was one of the biggest and best climaxes that she has ever had, well at lest in a long time.

This is a recurring situation that keeps coming up in when my wife and I make love. Now I am NOT going to call this a big problem. I just want to know if this happens to any of you ladies or any of your wives, Do you get so hyper-sensetive that you cant continue?. Now while I cant see the point of not having or receiving such intense orgasms. Is there such a thing as TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING? And is it really that uncomfortable to continue after such a strong sensation. How long do you need to recover? And what should be done not to break the mood? I am asking because as a man once I have reached a peak like this, things kind of go numb (and limp) and continuous contact just is not possible. So I want some input to better understand what my wife is going through and why we cant seem to have multiple orgasms. I just want some different views. So tell me what you think.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 03-04-2003, 06:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
I know thaqt I am a lil bit and sometimes I can keep going.....

I know that My wife gets frustrated with me tho... cause I seem to be able to out last her and she starts to get sore and so on.....

E
Old 03-04-2003, 06:29 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I do get really sensitive after a really fantastic orgasm....I usually can continue but I need him to leave my clit alone for a time. Of course if you are at all sadistic now would be the time to finger her, rubbing her gspot hard and after a few minutes or orgasms whichever comes first start flicking her clit with your tongue!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-04-2003, 06:43 PM

Lilith thanks for responding. I have tried to wait for a few minutes, usually several minutes. But she wont let me near her clit again. sometimes for the rest of the night. I dont have a lot of luck with prolonged stimulation to her gspot she keeps on saying that she has to pee and makes me stop. But it is always great fore play up to that point.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 03-04-2003, 06:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
hitachi~ the peeing sensation comes right before a mind-blowing orgasm.....DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!! and once she has one keep on rubbing and she can have 82758736465836 in a row.......you don't even have to touch her clit!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2003, 09:47 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
When my bf goes down on me, after orgasm, I like to just lay there and kinda let the wave pass, but after that, he ALWAYS starts licking away again, drives me insane.
Penetration after that is good, but if he touches my clit its just wrong!!!!

Its like when he first goes down on me, he's licking way at warp speed, and its too much to start with.

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-05-2003, 03:31 PM

Agreed. Once my wife has come once she's too sensitive to continue. We have done it again an hour later but the current session is always over.
Old 03-06-2003, 03:48 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

my clit can sometimes be very sensitive after orgasm. so i like a reprieve from any touching of it. sex is okay, just as long as he isn't rubbing it with his finger or wanting to go down on me again so quickly.