Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Do you 'go for' the schoolgirl fantasy?
Yeah I do 21 63.64%
Nope can't say I do 12 36.36%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2004, 05:01 PM

Schoolgirl Fantasies!

Ok help me out with this one, I just don't get the attraction with the school girl fantasy.
Let me make myself more clear, the short skirt I understand, the tight shirt I understand, hell even the tights I can fathom but cant all these things be attributed to the office girl can't it?
Why does it have to be a schoolgirl, I mean think about it most schoolgirls are under the age of consent. Am I missing something blatently obvious?

Iraqi terrorist Khay Rahnajet badly misjudged things when he attempted a letter bombing. He didn't pay enough postage for the package to reach his intended victim. So it came back with "return to sender" stamped on it & exploded when he picked it up (True story)

The Moral: Never eat yellow snow! (I never was good at morals)

Feeling a bit random as of late... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Old 07-19-2004, 05:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Nope....I can pull off many a look but not that one.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-19-2004, 05:28 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

You don't have to bother for me either Lil. Nor should you waste a lot of time for the cheer leader look with me either.

I’m with you on this one the_new_staff. I don’t want to be the teacher anymore. I want a woman that can teach me some new tricks. :lust:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Carpe diem

Nothing wrong with the look I guess. I have a lot of fantasies , but this ain't one of 'em.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime
Nothing wrong with the look I guess. I have a lot of fantasies , but this ain't one of 'em.

Phewwwwww!!!!!!

Now, about those fantasies.....
Old 07-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Huggable!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
I want a woman that can teach me some new tricks. :lust:

Ladies and gentlemen, please notice there is nothing up my sleeve.... Now pick a card, any card from the deck. Look at it but don't tell me what it is....

*pauses* Something tells me that may not be the kinda 'trick' you were thinking of PF. But have no fear, I've got plenty of your kinda tricks too.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:19 PM

yes, that outfit has never really worked for me, and maybe because i associate a certain age with it. Now, however, a sharp tailored business suit/skirt combination? Wow, maybe throw in some glass, that is a winner everyday!

McJim
Old 07-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Speaking as one who had to wear that miserable plaid pleated skirt, white blouse and navy blue blazer for years, I cannot fathom the attraction. I can understand the "youth" issue, but those ugly damned uniforms are not in the least bit sexy. At least not to me.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-20-2004, 01:33 AM
Fallen

I believe it is all about the taking of innocence and the forbiddeness of it all...it is naughty as hell, and I do not think it is just solely for a look. Think about some of the fantasies you have, are they all purely visual? (welll maybe they are I don't know hehe). For me I can say, the visual aspect of a fantasy appeals to me, but it is more about the headspace both people enter, that is what makes the fantasy work, the rest is just icing on the cake to help solidify the desire.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 07-20-2004, 06:30 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Oh I'm big on the whole school girl fantasy thing.

It's not only the clothes, but it's the idea that the girl is young and virginal, yet not necessarily completely innocent.

For a lot of men, I think it harks back to their school days when the girls they lusted after were school girls, but they never quite managed to make it with them, as the girls always went for older guys. Well that's what a friend of mine always said the attraction was.

I think the school girl thing has to do with the forbidden act (not as in under age sex, but as in breaking the school rules by behaving naughtily.)

Having been to a very strict private all girls school with a uniform, I know that guys always assumed we were into lots of lesbian sexual experimentation which excited them too. Unfortunately, we weren't, but that didn't stop them fantasising, I'm sure!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Freckle Face

One of my best friends is getting married soon, she lives in another city than me, and her husband to be calls me the other day and asks me if I can find a school girl costume for their honeymoon. He looked everywhere and couldn't find one. Lucky for him there are not 1 but 2 'toy stores' and 1 'dollar ballet' on my street. So, after looking through stripper catalogs for an hour I finally found the best, in my oppinion, (although I would have gone for the Dorthy costume..It was hot) sexy school girl costume for my best friends wedding gift...I hope she isn't mad! But it's what he really wants. After this fiasco, I was wondering the same thing about the attraction, and my SO and I came up with a theory that it isn't a virgin he is fantasizing about, but that it's all about Britney Spears in her first video. What do you think?

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan
Old 07-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Carpe diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear

Now, about those fantasies.....

Well now, Teddy, you don't blush too easily, do you? No? Well, there is this one that goes like this....move a little closer so I can whisper it in your ear"

Old 07-21-2004, 07:54 AM
sexy and horny

from a girls point of view dressing up in a schoolgirl uniform is really sexy and looks great for the other person!
Old 07-21-2004, 09:19 AM

Yes, count me in (as a fantasy, I stress). A short skirt, showing off the slender shapely legs (no stockings, white socks maybe) which I'd love to have wrapped round me while I have my way with a nice tight pussy... mmm...

But the sexy secretary is just as nice, and features in my fantasies, too...
Old 07-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Huggable!

Wink make me blush

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime
Well now, Teddy, you don't blush too easily, do you? No? Well, there is this one that goes like this....move a little closer so I can whisper it in your ear"

*straddling your legs, I sit on your lap facing you, drape my arms over your shoulders and lean in so my ear is next to your mouth.....*

*wiggling a little to get comfy, I say...* ...I'm ready. Tell me please.