Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2004, 09:33 PM

How far would you go?

Hi everyone,
I’ve got a question for all of you out their. How far would you go to get back at someone, but not just anyone your ex best friend? The ex best friend who tried to steel away the only girl that you ever cared about? In my case this guys name is(edited by Lilith) So does anyone have any good suggestions? Or comments or good stories of what you've done to get back at someone like this?
Old 08-27-2004, 09:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well...

1) I would not stoop to his level by doing something as immature as posting his personal info to a website in the hopes that someone would take care of something that was my problem and my responsibility to deal with

2) I would not come to Pixies and attempt that, knowing Lilith would eat me alive for trying to make trouble.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Southern Belleified

Got to watch them steelers. *Waves underage detector around*
Old 08-28-2004, 12:48 AM
Banned

My best friend flaunted the fact that she dated my first boyfriend after I broke up with him.

I just never spoke to her again. She obviously had some issues I wasn't prepared to deal with.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:14 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
just let it be..
Old 08-28-2004, 04:50 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
seeing as how i'm a big believer in kharma, i just say a little prayer hoping i'll be there to see em get it in the end.....and yeah, sorta hoping that maybe my big ol' redneck boot will be the one giving it to em the "end"......seriously, i don't go after revenge......they just aren't worth the effort.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:04 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
reply to Kathy1

Kathy1 says she's a believer in kharma and says "seriously, i don't go after revenge"

Reading Kathy, ı would not believe in what she says... just let it be and let what's going on.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:08 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
In the end, It really doesn't make you feel better, It doesn't take the hurt away. All you do is stoop to their level. Just walk away and go on with your life. Don't waste your time on people like that.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:11 AM
Nice but never normal

I've had good friends that have done some pretty bad things to me after which we weren't friends obviously. Anyway, I would have given anything to hurt them, but as time has passed my revenge now is much sweeter. I get to look at them now and see how screwed up and pointless their lives have become due to the choices they have made (most are similar to the ones that hurt me). I'm glad they are not my friends, in the end, revenge was mine after all.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 08-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Well if he succeed in stealing her away from you, was she was worth being with in the first place? At least the silver linning is now you are more sure of her loyalty.

As for your friend--well better to let all those around you know so he may not cause other friends heart ache. But for revenge--there are better reasons for seeking it then over something so small. Your best revenge in this case is to never have anything to do with him--if you mattered that much as a friend to him, he would have respected your relationship