Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2003, 08:45 PM

A Question, A Complaint, Total Confusion

Ok, I have gotten to know alot of the people on this forum. So I will put this to everyone because right now I am totally confused.

If you have heard or have not heard, they have identified the bodies of Laci Peterson and her child and arrested her husband. Now I know that he hasn't been found guilty yet, but in my opinion after seeing everything that has been going on, I figured he did it a while back. But now they have the proof that she was killed.

The question I have and maybe someone can shed some light on this.

How can any person (and I am using that classification loosely) kill their own child. I can't see killing someone that you stood in front of their friends and family and swore that they loved. Even if you have fallen out of love with them. This case has struck me closely because I have a friend that I have had for almost 2 years that grew up with Laci. I talked to her late into the nights because she knew in her heart that she probably would never see her again, but still wanted to hope.

But to kill your own child? Not to many people know one thing about me, not even sure if my cousin remembers or heard about it up there. But when my ex and I first got married it was pushed up because she was pregnant. But 7 months after that, it turned bad because at her Grandma's funeral, she went into labor. It was at this time that we found out that we each had a bad gene in our bloodline and the combination of the two gave her no chance to survive. They induced labor two days later and my first born arrived in this world. Then 3 hours later, after being around alot of people that loved her even in the short time, she died in my wife's arms.

I would've done anything to have let her survive, so it is beyond my understanding to know how you could kill your unborn child by killing your pregnant wife.

This was more to just stretch my thoughts, to get them out of myself instead of just going over and over in my mind.

The other reason, if you pray give Laci's friends and family a prayer to help them through this most trying time.

If you don't, just give them a moment in your thoughts.

Thank you everyone that even takes the time to read this.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(((((Dallas)))),
Evil walks amongst us in the guise of human souls. I believe in divine retribution. People do get their just deserves sometime, somewhere. Their souls will rest together.

As does that of your sweet baby. You know there are alot of grandmas in heaven with empty laps. That's the thought I keep in mind.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-18-2003, 09:05 PM

Lilith, Thank you. Honestly, the night after we found out that Danielle wasn't gonna survive. My ex and I were talking, laying on the bed together. Just holding each other. And that was one of the things that was said. Maybe because of her Grandma going alone or that she went so that she could be there for Danielle when she arrived. Believe me, alot of things were going through our minds to try and explain it.

But thank you for the hug. (((((((hugs))))))) to you too, Sweet lady.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Suprise Me

((((((Dallas))))))))) My heart goes out to you and your friend..... I will include them all and YOU in my prayers and thoughts... be strong....

Old 04-19-2003, 12:06 AM
Banned

I studied people like Laci's husband and I really believe he's psychotic. It seems he has no conscience so he can't even understand what he's done. He's a selfish, evil man. The only way I can take solace in God during these times is to think that maybe He put these evil beings on the earth to highlight the good.
Old 04-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Banned

I saw today that authorities thought he was going to try to escape using his brother's ID . . .
Old 04-21-2003, 09:11 PM

Thank you, Cheyanna and Steph. I finally got a chance to talk to her and even though she was happy that they had him, it was hitting her hard because it there was no doubt now what happened to her.

Yes Steph, and he also supposedly had around 10,000 dollars cash with him and not that far from the Mexico border.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:59 PM

Well, i know there are people that would possibly say the same thing about the foreign policy of the United States or even some of the kinds of sex people on this BBS take part in. "how could people actually support a government that has killed so many civilians?" or even "how can people actually have ANAL sex not to mention giving or recieving a rim job?!"

And what about abortion...oooohhhhhh, there's a real controversial one
Old 04-21-2003, 11:55 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by drwinxp
Well, i know there are people that would possibly say the same thing about the foreign policy of the United States or even some of the kinds of sex people on this BBS take part in. "how could people actually support a government that has killed so many civilians?" or even "how can people actually have ANAL sex not to mention giving or recieving a rim job?!"

And what about abortion...oooohhhhhh, there's a real controversial one

Not sure of your point here hun!? I think these comments might belong on different threads.........respectively.............as they are a bit off the topic and in no way supportive (either in context or compassion) of the initial point of the thread.

(((((((((((((DL)))))))))))))))

As the details unfold.........I am with you in spirit! My heart is with you and your friend. The truth WILL prevail! *hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 04-22-2003, 07:21 AM

dallasliving asked how anyone could kill their own child...i was bringing up the fact that just because u don't understand something, doesn't mean other people don't understand it themselves. a good example that applies to the question asked would be abortion...how could a mother willingly kill her own child? i dunno, why don't u ask the many mothers that do it every year in the US?
Old 04-22-2003, 07:39 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
drwinxp~

It's downstairs 2 flights and the big wooden door on the left. You don't have to knock they are expecting you.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-22-2003, 08:07 AM
Suprise Me

drwinxp

The people at Pixies are very supportive and care deeply about each other. When one of us reaches out for help and understanding, we don't slap them in the face.

If you felt in the mood to debate, then you picked the wrong thread to promote your idealism...

I am afraid that you may have disturbed a pride of female lions here protecting their young..... you don't want to do that.

Old 04-22-2003, 08:10 AM
Suprise Me

((((( Dallas ))))) luv ya guy. Still thinking about you and your friend. Praying for Laci's family that they will eventually find peace in this tragedy...

Old 04-22-2003, 08:55 AM

dallas living asked a question, and i gave an answer...dallasliving was confused, so i tried to clarify. maybe it was a rhetorical question...oops
Old 04-22-2003, 09:20 AM
Everybody Stretch!

And, did you happen to see the newest thread Lilith has posted drwinxp? Something about Nature or Nurture, I think. Now, there's a thread you can sink your teeth into! I'm sure you'll shine there.

*Applogies to everyone for changing the subject*

~Thomas Dewar~