Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2004, 11:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
What food would you miss?

If you were to move to a different part of the world, what one food item ( or dish) would you miss the most?
Old 04-23-2004, 11:49 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Such a good question!!!!! Damn can't believe I didn't think of it

Gotta think some more!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Multi-Sexual

Right now, my favorite is simple peanut butter.

Ice cream would be another. It's hard to pick 1 absolute favorite I'd miss above all others, because my tastes go through craving stages, and I like some things more than others at certain times.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:48 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
I would miss real, true chicken wings. Or Buffalo wings as they're referred to elsewhere. There's nothing like the way that they're made at home. Even going to school 4 hours away means chicken wings that are not as good. I would really miss them. There's tons of other regional food that I would miss, but no one would know what I'm talking about. LOL. So I'll stick to that.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 04-23-2004, 12:53 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I'm sure Lil thinks I'm going to say orange Hostess cupcakes.

Gosh, I don't know. When I moved from Kentucky, where I'd lived all my life, to southern California, I lost hacked chicken. I had a favorite Chinese restaurant in Louisville that made this as an appetizer--served cold, shredded chicken in a hot, red Hunan sauce with zuchinni mixed in. OMG, I craved that stuff. I ate it everytime we'd come home from California, and, later, Iowa. Then, two Christmases ago, I went home to find that the restaurant had been sold. AHHHHHH! I have looked in every Chinese restaurant I could find in California, Nevada, Iowa, and every place in between.

I also miss War Su Gai. No Chinese people in Iowa make/serve it.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 04-23-2004, 01:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

LOL IAK...I will cover the snack cake area!

Swiss cake rolls!!!!!!! I miss them already!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-23-2004, 02:34 PM

Oh boy. I'm from New Mexico....when I left I went into hard core withdrawl for Green Chili.

Moved from NM to Texas. When I left Texas I discovered I couldn't get decent BBQ any more. Funny, I hadn't realized it was important when I lived in NM.

Texas to WI. Left there, now I learn there aren't any decent Brats anywhere else in the world. What's wrong with these people? And I can't get the Clam Chowder from my favorite restraunt near campus any more.

WI to upstate NY. BBQ comes back, but this time it's Korean. I've NEVER found another one of those since I left. Also, Peppermint icecream at X-mas.

NY to England. Don't even get me started, half the things I love here can't be found back in the states. And there's also all sorts of standard stuff I got all over the states that are off the menu now. What will I miss when I leave? I'll pick Indian food, generally...and digestive biscuits. What do I wish the English would learn to love? American pickles. No kidding. Good ole cheap dill pickles. Can't get 'em.

What scares the hell out of me is that some day I'm gonna be pregnant. When cravings kick in, I'm never ever gonna get what I turn out to want .
Old 04-23-2004, 02:36 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

<~~~~ will ship ya pickles just say the word!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 04-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Multi-Sexual

Ok, what is a digestive biscuit?
Old 04-23-2004, 02:52 PM

It's a cookie kinda thing. Almost like a sweet graham cracker dipped in chocolate. Worth the trip out here .

And Lil, hon....if it wasn't outright rediculous to spend $30 to send a $1.50 worth of pickles I'd take you up on it .

Can I add real crackers? Crackers are nasty on this side of the pond. Wheat Thins are on my constant request list when my boy goes back home for meetings. They're much easier to pack than pickles .
Old 04-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Prince of Pervs

chicken nuff said

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 04-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Loungin' Around

Shall I send you some White Castles, IAKG??? Or perhaps a banana split???

For me, I'd miss the Thai restaurant on the other side of town. Everything they make is ambrosia. I couldn't live without raw almonds, or coffee flavored yogurt. And Graeter's Mocha Chip ice cream.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 04-23-2004, 04:31 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

LMAO. I thought about posting White Castles, but I've lived without them for eight years now.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 04-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Suprise Me

When I moved to Texas, I missed the fresh apples from the apple orchard that was near us...and rhubarb...

Moved back to Iowa, I missed the fresh pecans that grew on the trees in my backyard and the wonderful Tex Mex...

Now, we have an authentic Mexican resturant near us.. and we have apple trees on our acreage and a HUGE rhubarb patch!!!

Old 04-23-2004, 09:59 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Is there any place you could not have a potato?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world