Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2004, 03:33 AM

Sex in the Shower

My fiance has been gone for 3 weeks with work. We've talked a lot over the phone about having sex in the shower. What do we need to do? What kind of lube won't dry out in the water? What positions? We usually use condoms as an extra pregnancy barrier, but we're both clean and I'm on birth control so it's not a huge thing to us. Will a condom be a hindrance in the shower? I'm pretty hot about this idea and really want him to come home and hear the shower running. Any advice is appreciated!!!

Lizzy
Old 07-30-2004, 06:37 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I've had sex in the shower plenty without needing to use any kind of lube.... I find my natural lubrication is best as it doesn't wash away in the water and it's already in all the right places. If the idea of this turns you on as much as you say, you probably won't need help in that area I wouldn't have thought.

As for condoms, I have no experience of trying to use those in a shower, but I imagine that it's not that easy! He'd probably have to put it on before getting into the shower, and I don't expect that would be very spontaneous! The pill is actually more effective in preventing pregnancy than condoms, so if that's your only concern, perhaps you should consider not using one. Having said that, condoms are the ONLY way to prevent transmission of STIs so think and talk seriously about that before you decide not to use them.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-30-2004, 06:44 AM
~a little bit naughty~

I love having sex in the shower and just did so last night. I don't think a condom would work very well. If your on the pill you should be safe enough. You could also tell him to pull out or just don't finish in there. We will do it for a while and then get out and continue in bed.

Baby oil is a nice thing to use on each others body. I like the silky, slippery feel of it. Then use lots of soap on each other to wash it off.

For a really good postion to try. Have him bend you over and do you that way. Put your arms behind you and let him hold your hands. With the water running down on your back. Sooooooo good.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 07-30-2004, 08:10 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
mmmmmmmmmmm shower sex.....I concur completely with the lovely ladies.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Loungin' Around

I prefer oral in the shower, and sex out of the shower. SOmething about the logistics demanded in our shower, as well as the lube issue, make sex in the shower difficult for us. But I *highly* recommend shower blowjobs ~ good clean fun.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-30-2004, 08:38 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Those inflatable neck pillows work great under knees

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Loungin' Around

My guy has about a 2-3 minute window when he washes his hair and face that he simply CANNOT open his eyes...too much soap.... I usually sneak in to give him a good licking just as this process starts-- so he is completely surprised.

I like to keep him guessing.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-30-2004, 10:34 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I myself love sex in the shower. I love getting a blow job, as well as getting down on my knees and sucking her wet pussy. I also love to bend her over and take her from behind, no need of any lubes, just her juices and water. Especially nice if the woman is horny during her period and needs sex or else.... cleanest way to do it.

Old 07-30-2004, 10:41 AM

I find sex in the shower very painful without a lube of some kind, my own lube is usually rather watery and not very thick to begin with, water makes it much worse.

But in all honesty... sex in the shower when I am on my period is wonderful.

I have found no lube that works in water, and the very sad thing is that being in a water environment is probably one of my single biggest, most immediate, and strongest turn-ons.

*sigh*
Old 07-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Banned

I've had sex in the shower & putting a condom on him isn't that difficult. He just usually turns away from the water & slips it on quickly.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:26 PM
gurly gurl

I, too, like the oral part of a shower......we have a seat built into our shower so it's nice for me to sit on while the water is falling over him and letting me taste him.
Old 08-01-2004, 01:42 PM
gurly gurl

I thought of something else about the shower.......I love to masterbate in there, water falling over me, sitting on the seat and just giving into all the feelings....
Old 08-01-2004, 02:51 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Mmmmmm shower sex.... *drools*

Mmmmmmmmm bathroom counter sex right after we get out of the shower... *drools more*

Sorry...got caught up in the moment.
Old 08-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Gone with the Wind

Drowning in the shower

Well no, not really.
But as Pixies resident slut -little person, I have a few cents worth to add to the subject.
(having had a lot of shower sex with both sexes)
Men, please turn the water pressure down a bit.
A nice warm, softly falling rain is perfect. NOT A DRIVING thunderstorm, **glub glub glub***.
Also, try running a few inches of water in the tub and sitting in it while your love goes down on you, the shower running. I love to be in a little shallow water, crouched on all fours, as I go down on my date, the water on my back and rear feel so sensual. It is easier on my knees too.
In general combining tub sex with shower sex is very nice.
Sitting in your partner's lap face to face, is warm water, as a soft warm rain falls... ohhyessssssssss.
I agree that oral is the best shower sex. Most good artificial lubes wash away in the running warm water. My natural lube works well enough, but height and size problems limit the postions I can try.
Suspended up in the air, my arms and legs wrapped around him, my back and ass pressed hard against the tile as he makes love to me is WONDERFUL, but ever since I read about the couple who fell through the hotel room wall, into the adjacent hotel room shower in mid orgasm, well, I can't relax enough to really enjoy it as much as I used to.
DO NOT try intercourse sitting on the edge of the tub.
Slipping and falling is inevitable.
Anal is possible in the shower, just be careful.(Mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
By the way, my exhibitionistic streak is fed by the knowledge that in hotel rooms, everything in done in the shower is heard next door, in amazing detail!!!!
Sex between two women in the shower is very, very special. Showers lend themselves perectly to long periods of mutual touching, stroking. licking, and probing.

Clean sex thoughts, (well, at least well scrubbed)

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 08-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I once loved sex in the shower... and I look forward to enjoying it again at some point.. I love putting soap in my hand... rubbing it all over his body... and paying close attention to his cock.. and balls.. something so ertotic having wet soapy balls in my hands... it is wonderful... and after a nice rinse.. it is always a pleasure to take his cock in my mouth.. and pleasure him until he explodes in my mouth....

can hardly wait to live that again.... and again.. and again...