Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2004, 09:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mr_tim_sr
need to know

Im a 60yr old man in n.c. im happly married but i like sex iwould like to fine a lady to have sex on the side is this wrong like i like the fell of something diff.been maried for 21 yr have only did it 1 time to someone else dose anyone else feel like this? you see i like oral sex a lot but my wife dont like to do me i like a woman who can take it all the way down and thak the cum if anyone feels this way please email me at mr_tim_sr@yahoo.com so we can talk

Last edited by mr_tim_sr : 11-21-2004 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-21-2004, 09:56 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Is it worth ruining 21 years? I think you need to talk to her. Tell her how you feel.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Loungin' Around

I'd doubt you'll find many Pixies ladies who will encourage you to stray... We have all observed how a bit of communication about sex with one's partner does a lot to remedy these situations. Try talking to her about it ~~ and perhaps trying a few new techniques on her to "motivate" her ~~ and see if that will work first.

Good luck!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-21-2004, 11:57 AM
satisfactionisaguarantee

I gotta agree with the ladies on this one...even though I've had my thoughts about straying....simple conversations expressing your needs and desires do a world of good.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:37 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I agree with the beautiful and intelligent women above.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-21-2004, 03:36 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i second the ageement of the beautiful and intelliget lady above me who agreed with all the beautiful and intelligent ladies above her. i'll bet you're wife is also beautiful and intelligent. why don't you talk to her?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-21-2004, 03:56 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I can’t let the ladies gang up on you alone.

Quote:
… 60yr old man… happly married … i like sex … sex on the side…. is this wrong … something diff... i like oral … my wife dont …

Being too close to your place in life, I thought you may want to hear from a guy. (Well maybe not ) lol

You can see the parts of your statement that caught my eye. ^^ It’s not about sex of any kind being right or wrong for anybody but you. Your situation involves another person and has to be looked at from there. How does any activity, sexual or otherwise, affect being “happily married”? Sometimes it may be something you can enjoy together. When that isn’t the case, you look for something you can be pleased the other is enjoying without you being involved. Whether it’s sewing dresses, building race cars, bowling or blow jobs, if it is truly unacceptable to your partner, it will affect the “happy” part of your relationship. Now you have to decide the value to you of 21 years of being happily married. What is it your partner enjoys? Can you really enjoy it with them? Can you be happy having your partner enjoy it without you? These are important questions any partnership has to answer….. especially in your bedroom.

Good luck pal, and I hope your discussions with the only one that counts, takes you to places you both can be thrilled about.

I guess I have to agree with the ladies ……………………….. again.

:grin:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world