Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2005, 07:18 AM

Sensual spanking

Okay..for those who like a bit of spanking during sex, how is it done? Pats on the backside during doggy style? Literally over the knee panties or undies down? Just wondering. Think my wife is hinting at it, and I'm wondering what others do.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Always exploring

Send a message via Yahoo to Passion Please
It all depends, and it keeps changing, I love variety, sometimes it is with her flat on the bed naked, sometimes over the side of the couch undies at ankles..... sometimes over the knee, most often it is part of playing around before real sex..... i love long fun foreplay.... the only way forward is try it out..and see how she reacts
Old 11-18-2005, 09:44 AM

We Have done it in many ways

It is just something you will have to try. If you think your wife is hinting that she would like to try it ask her. Start out slow with a slap or two durning doggie or just playing around as she walks by you. if she likes try new things like acrossed the bed, on her knees on the floor with her head on the bed, on her hands and knees, or the one that I luv pull her over your knee and pull her skirt up and panties down around her knees. slowly turning her bumm red as I tease her along the way by rubbing her wettness and then a spank or two. but it is all about what she likes. Just try it and have fun.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:53 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
we've done it during the "act" but he's never put me over his knee. i don't think i'd like that. it would make me feel like a recalicitrant child, which i'm not.

I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stomps foot and blows raspberries*

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-18-2005, 09:55 AM

Sounds Like it to me

Sounds like Maybe you need to be taken over someones Knee. or you want to be....
Old 11-18-2005, 10:26 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
lol, naw....i was just playin around. the only pain i like during sex is the occasional hair pull and nipple bite.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose