Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Cat wrangler

Send a message via Yahoo to treeview
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I was lying on the bed on my back, head lying over the edge of the bed...mouth wide open. He was thrusting into my mouth while standing at the edge of the bed. I'd been curious to try tha position and it was

Something similar but from a guy's view

She and I had gotten done with our first round. Wild and sweaty...we both climaxed with her on the bottom and me between her legs. She got up to get the wine from the fridge.

When she came back into the bedroom I had moved to the night stand side as she set the wine glass down. My head was hanging over the edge and I reached up to direct her to straddle my face. Our juices were all over her thighs and tasted so good together. As I was licking and sucking she leaned over and started to stroke me. Both of us were still slippery. She is shorter than me so we fit together nicely. As her nipples touched my chest I thought that I was going to explode again...deep breath...make this last...

In a little while she leaned over more and took me into her mouth. When she leaned over her legs spread apart more for me. Yumm...she started to rock on her toes, humping my mouth. Every once in a while she would stop and tighten her legs around my head...I knew that I was hitting her spots.

After both of us humping each others mouths for a while I could feel a orgasm forming. She knows how my whole body starts to tension and her mouth magic responded.

As i started to come in her mouth she ground her pussy into mine. We both had draining orgasms at each others lips. Tasting her juices and mine mixed together added so much to the orgasm.

Her legs were weak so she slid into bed beside me. We spooned and she spread her legs so that my dick could be between the lips of her pussy. We were both slippery from our orgasms and sweat. We slipped off to nap for a few minutes and then woke to finish our wine.