Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Everybody Stretch!

~Places in the Mind~

It's snowing today and so I am too chicken to drive to work. I don't mind my driving.....it's the other people on the road. I decided I would stay home and take up the suggestions I've had, to sit down and write a story. It's my first ever and it's a long one........so I apologize on both counts before the fact. I hope you enjoy.

Energy surrounded her wherever Kaitlyn went. Most everyone could feel it and most everyone was positively attracted to her. Oh, there were the very few who were confused by the energy. It seemed to be mistaken for conceit, and so jealousy ensued. But as time passed so too did the assumptions, and the jealousy dissolved. It could not be denied, Kaitlyn was magnetic. Some say that although they had never seen or felt an aura, hers definitely made itself known. A rooms mood could change in the instant she walked in. Be it sexy and lighthearted or cozy and calming, there was always a feeling one felt when Kaitlyn was around.

At 5'5" tall and a not so slender but more full figured stature with long ashe blonde hair and green eyes, I knew I wasn't model material but I felt comfortably with my body. I held my head high in the midst of the dancers I employed. Some of these girls have missed their calling (in so much) as they could and should persue a career in the entertainment field in a place more suitable to be discovered. New York or LA, for example, would snap them up if they would only go forth and seek their fortune. But for some personal reason they all chose to strut their stuff at my club. I couldn't ask for a better vision for my customers but I still wondered from time to time what they had to be afraid of.

I didn't particularly love my job but it was a job and I was thankful for the chance to meet the people that frequented the club I managed. The friends made it worth the effort. I had made many friends here at Dream Shots. A lot of familiar aquaintances and a certain few very close friends. As far as an ego booster, this was the place to be! "Kaitlyn, how do you do it? You've gotten prettier than the last time I saw you", William the lawyer would insist. And, "If I could hold you just for a moment I would die a happy man, from the heart attack I would have just after I felt those beautiful breasts against my chest", Tom, the construction worker, would repeatedly banter whenever I walked by or served him his shot of JD and a draft. I would giggle and flash him some cleavage or make my way to the other side of the stage inside the U-shaped bar and bend to retrieve a bottle from the speed rack and let him view a glimpse of my panties. I never let a patron go home without the sense that he was attractive. I figured if he felt like he was, he would choose to go home to his wife or significant other and make them feel as good as I made him feel.

The dancers hardly ever dated the men who came to see them perform, but they always made them feel as if they might if the circumstances were right. This made for an extremely popular "hang-out" for clients of every walk of life. I had couples who made a weekly appearance just to see Renee or Jasmine. I had women who would come alone or come to meet a "secret" lover. I had men who came and sat alone all evening just waiting for Liz or Gina to come over for their one "special" lap dance. And then I had my favorites who usually sat at the bar when I tended. Like Tom and William, and also Rosa and Fernando who would always hit on me in a cute and round-about way. Then there was Robert (not Bob, he once told me), a more mature man with a wife at home and three sons in college. He always brought me presents, of which I thanked him for but never accepted. And of course Jack. Jack was a beautiful man. He had a salt and pepper beard that he groomed immaculately and he sort of reminded me of a young Kenny Rogers. He was tall and I could tell he took great care to keep himself as lean as possible. He wasn't fat but he wasn't thin either. And he had one of the sexiest voices I had ever heard, so I spoke with him often. He dressed casual when he came in but he was the CEO of a large car dealership in the tri-state area.

It never failed to intrigue me as to how Gina could slither up and down someones body, barely touching it and he, never allowed to actually reach out and grab her, and she NOT getting so hot that she wouldn't just take him right then and there. I'm not so naive to think "the act" NEVER took place at Dream Shots, but for the most part it was an "up and up" business and money was never exchanged for sexual favors. I still find it amazing, the control the girls had over themselves and the clients. Especially when it came to Jack. Oh, I had a few fantasies about him.

This particular evening was no different than any other Thursday evening except that Jack was here. He never came around on Thursday and so I strode right up to him immediately upon his arrival and asked if everything was ok. He replied, "Can't a guy come see his favorite girl just because he wants to"? He sat in his usual spot and asked who was dancing tonight. I told him Gina and Sam (Samantha) are scheduled but that they wouldn't be here for another half hour. I asked if he wanted his usual JW Red and he nodded and winked. I could feel a blush come over me. This was unusual, as Jack normally winks at me, but I blushed none the less this time. As I walked away to make his drink he said, "You look stunning this evening. More stunning than usual Kaitlyn".

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and a wetness starting between my thighs as he said this. Oh, he had a way of saying things that just got my juices flowing and put my head in the clouds. It was especially intense on this particular night. I guess because it was out of the ordinary to see him on a Thursday and so it seemed more exciting. I did feel rather feminine and sexy at that moment. My mood always showed in my way of dress.

I wore a light green chiffon blouse with a matching bra, that was very visible underneath. My nipples were faintly visible if I stood in a certain lighting. The black pleated skirt I wore was a little shorter than I had liked but I bought it anyway as I knew it would allow for my playful panty flashes when I worked the bar. Thigh high stockings with a lacey dark green top just barely peeked below the hem of my skirt and when I moved from side to side while working the speed rack, I knew they would flash even more. My shoes were a dark green suede with a firm, but fairly high, heel which I had to have to make my rounds around the stage inside the bar. I could feel my nipples harden under the lace of my bra when Jack spoke those words to me a moment ago. I looked down and saw that they had darkened along with me as I blushed and they were so much more visible now, even in the dim light of the liquor rack.

I walked back to Jack, who was watching my every move, and placed a napkin on the bar and his drink on top. I winked at him as I watched him glance at my breasts and back to my face and I turned on a heel and went to tend the other customers. As I walked away, and just barely audible over the music that played on the juke box, I heard him say, "Why don't you ever take that stage and dance for me"? He had suggested this on a few occasions and I just played it off and said I knew who was the dancers and who was the manager. But this time it seemed different. He meant it this time and the other times he said it seemed more of a jest. I turned to see his expression and I knew then he wasn't kidding. "I might just surprise you", I said and went to get Rosa another glass of white wine. I chatted with Rosa and Fernando for a moment and then went to see if William was ok. He asked about the dancers and I told him Sam and Gina would be here in about twenty more minutes. A waitress came to the side bar and I got her a beer and a drink for the couple in the corner. All the while I could feel Jack staring at me as I made my rounds. I leaned a little further than necessary to reach the new bottle of vodka on the shelf and I was sure I made an impression when I heard a "Mmmmmm" coming from where I knew Jack sat.

Time passed and I worked the bar expertly to get back to a conversation with him. Jack looked at his watch and I at the clock and thought the girls should have been here by now. It was 9:10pm and they usually came in just before 9 to dress in their stage costumes and pick some songs from the juke. They would and should be dancing by 9:15 at the latest. I walked to the door and spoke with Joe (one of the bouncers) and asked what he thought the problem might be. He opened the door and I saw about 8" of snow on the ground and it was still coming down in droves. Just then the phone rang and I made my way back behind the bar to answer it. It was Sylvia, the owner of the company that we employed our dancers from. She told me that Gina and Samantha had driven off the road in the storm and that they were ok but wouldn't make their appointment this evening. She was sending someone to help them and she was very sorry for any inconvience. I told her I completely understood and I thanked her for the call. I hung up and explained to the customers what had happened. Most hadn't even realized that it was snowing and went to check the level. Jack sat where he was.

~Thomas Dewar~