Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2004, 12:34 AM

To Sir with Love

Seeing myself dressed in a school uniform, white knee high socks, black shoes, grey pleated skirt which just covered my bottom, white long sleeve school blouse adorned with a school tie, hair up in pig tails, no under garments. Sitting infront of a desk watching you grade papers, making sure my legs are parted just enough so you can see my smooth glistening pussy as you look up occassionally at me, twirling a pencil in my mouth, sucking it genly, my tongue making love to it.You ask me in a stern voice to approach your desk and explain why I have not finished my assignment. Looking down at the floor, scuffing my shoes, I tell you I have no excuse and then look up at you with pleading eyes, telling you I would do anything you wished to be allowed to finish it and be graded on it.You ask me "anything, anything at all"? I nod yes. You then tell me to go into the back room and postion myself over the arm of the chair in there, make sure I am lying on my tummy, legs parted wide and not to move. I do as I am told, hearing you lock the classroom door before you enter the back room. I am fully extended over the arm of the chair, my bottom raised high as I feel my juices seep over my pussy lips.I feel you behind me, my mind racing with thoughts of things to come. You gently trace your firm hand over my cheeks, I let out a soft moan only to be told to keep quiet and not move a muscle. Your fingers slide down to my wetness, probing as I suck upon my bottom lip, not making a sound as I enjoy your touch. You remark on how wet I am and how that pleases you. I smile, wanting so much to please you. You ask me if I wish to continue as if I don't, it will end here and I will get a grade for an unfinished assignment, that I must trust you knowing whatever you do is for my own good and well as for both of our pleasure. I reply yes I wish to continue, knowing in my heart I am safe in your presence.I hear "good girl" come from your lips which makes me tingle all over, wondering how two words can make me feel so wonderful. I feel your hand gently rub my bottom then a hard slap surges over my flesh, taking me by surprise, I gasp. You tell me to hush, that it will soon be over and I will enjoy every second of it. I nod, my body on fire, all kinds of emotions coursing through my body. You rub my bottom then slap it, again and again, slapping and rubbing until it burns continuously, I have tears swelling in my eyes but my pussy is aching, dripping, my clit pulsating, needing to be touched.I feel your breath upon my ear as you whisper "Such a good girl". My heart is racing, my breath shallow, as a huge smile appears upon my face. I feel you hands move over my bottom, dowm between my legs, parting my lips, slipping into me and my wetness. I try to grind myself onto you, wanting them, needing them. You tell me again to keep still not to move, I obey feeling empty inside. Then suddenly you pinch my clit, sending a shudder through my entire body, my knees begin to shake as I cum so hard, expelling my juices from deep within me, over and over again. I hear you say Yes keeping cumming, such a good girl as you flick and pinch my clit harder. Riding each and every incredible wave, I continue to erupt, my pussy pulsating, lips so swollen, wondering if I can ever stop. I am panting, my lips so dry as I spasm, my body trembling as I slowly begin to stop. You tap my pussy lightly, hearing my juices slap upon your hand and tell how pleased you are with me. I feel exhausted, not knowing if I have the energy to move let alone walk then I feel your arms around me, carrying me as you place me in your lap upon the chair, cradling me, soothing me. I cuddle into you, feeling so safe and secure. You stroke my hair and whisper " Well young Paige, I think that effort deserves a B+, do you wish to try for an A?" I look up at you, my eyes shining brightly, my breasts heaving still and nod yes, wanting so much to explore more with you.
The thundering sound of the clock echoes through my head as I watch the second hand move, waiting for class to end and begin my next lesson. The pressure building in my bottom from the intrusion as I try not to squirm in my seat, remembering how it got there.Yesterday, after my first lesson you gave me a small box and told me to follow the intructions to the letter.When I arrived home, I opened the box and gasped with what was inside, there before my eyes was a butt plug and a bottle of lube with written instructions on how to place it within myself and when to put it in. My thoughts are interupted by the alarming sound of the bell, making me jump in my seat as my class mates rush to leave the class. I stay in my seat watching you farewell the last of the students, my heart beating so fast in anticiapation of what is to come. You tell me to go into the back room and assume the position I was in yesterday.I walk very slowly to the back room, the plug deep inside me, feeling not so uncomfortable now.Positioning myself over the arm of the large arm chair, my skirt raised, bottom high in the air. I can feel the juices already seeping from my pussy as I wonder what is install for me today. I am awakened from my thoughts by your voice "Mmmmmm such a good girl, I see you have done as I instructed and that pleases me very much young Paige". I smile as all I wish to do is please you, a soft blush caressing my flesh.You run your hand over my bottom and I jump as you softly tap the plug then run your fingers over my now dripping pussy. "Hmmmmm I see you are very wet for me Paige, such a good girl" I purr softly, my body tingling from head to toe, so needing your touch."Before we begin the next lesson Paige, if you wish to stop now then this is the time to say so and it will be so, do you understand?" My head is spinning with intense emotions, knowing I want to make you happy as that inturn makes me happy"No Sir, I trust you completely and wish to learn all I can from you". You lean forward, kiss me on my forehead and whisper"You please me little one very much, you are my good girl".My whole body comes alive from your words, always wanting to please you, be your good girl.Your hand slides over my bottom, softly and tenderly then out of nowhere you slap me, hard on each cheek, I can already feel my flesh begin to warm from it, the plug puting pressure in my bottom. Again and again you smack me, my flesh on fire as I let out soft whimpers wanting the intrusion out of me and yearning to be used by you. My pussy is dripping with my juices, I can feel them trickling down my thighs. My mind is in a state of confusion, how can I obtain pleasure from discomfort, why does this arouse me so much....no answers come to mind except I don't wish it to end.The smacks stop as you hand caresses my cheeks, soft circles, soothing my now reddened flesh. I moan softly, loving your tender touch. "Mmmmmmm the shade of red suits you little one, so pretty, so sweet".I feel your fingertips upon the plug, and I pray you are going to remove it. My prayers are answered as it begins to slide out of my bottom, my muscles releasing it as a dull ache surges through my bottom. I let out a sigh of relief but it is interupted half way through as I feel something else push against my tiny opening then it dawns upon me, it is your hard cock. "Paige, relax baby, if you don't relax this will hurt a lot more than it needs too, deep breaths and push against me slowly, open yourself for me babygirl" I try and clear my mind, do as you commanded but it hurts as you inch yourself into me. My bottom stretching so wide, tears streaming down my cheeks silently as I feel you are going to split me in two. I give out one last little push, trying to expell you from my virgin bottom and feel you sink your entire cock into me. The pain surges through my whole body making me tremble, I don't want this, I want it all to end but my pussy thinks otherwise, continuing to seep, pulsate, yearn, crave." Good girl Paige, you have done well and such a tight little ass, my tight little ass. I try to smile but can't, it hurts so much. Feeling you place your hands on my hips as you begin to slowly pump in and out of my aching bottom, hearing you breathe, listening to your moans then suddenly the pain begins to subside, my muscles begin to lossen, accomodating your cock.I feel myself pushing onto your cock, wanting you to fuck me, grinding onto you as you pump harder and faster into me. "YES Paige, that's it, thrust with me, feel the pleasure I am giving you". All I feel now is extreme pleasure, no more pain, my mind floating, drifting upon a fluffy cloud of extacy. I can hear your balls slapping against my wet, soaking pussy, feel my clit throb, your soft grunts as you fuck my bottom harder, all the way out then slamming your large, hard cock back into me. Your hand reaches around to my pussy and in one swift motion pinches my clit, the magic button which sends me into orbit. I scream as my whole body quivers and I explode my juices all over your fingers "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Then I hear one loud grunt come from your lips as you shoot your gift into my clenching bottom, warm and sticky, filling me as I continue to shake from my earth shattering orgasm. "Thats my good girl, cum hard little one, ride the wave for me, please me with your orgasm". You pinch my clit again and another spasm courses through my body, sending me to the moon and back, my entire body on fire from pure pleasure before I slump back into the chair, totally exhausted, satisfied, floating. I feel you slowly pull out of my bottom, no more pain, just a feeling of emptiness but not for long as you replace your cock with the butt plug, pushing it firmly in place once again. You lift me into your arms, sitting in the chair, craddling me in your lap as I snuggle into your warmth, embracing it. Kissing me upon my forehead, kissing my now dried tears, soothing me with your tenderness. I feel so safe, so protected in your arms, like it is my place in life. "Paige, you were wonderful, you made me so proud today, you are my good little girl" I beam, a smile a mile wide upon my face, my eyes sparkling with happiness. "Thank you Sir, I feel so blessed to be able to please you"."Now little one, I have further instructions for you. You are not allowed to take out the plug unless you need to relieve your bowels and when you go to bed tonight, but you will put it back in yourself in the morning before school, do you understand Paige?" Yes Sir, I understand completely and will obey you" "Good girl" You then pass me another box and tell me not to open it till bed time and follow the instructions to the letter. My mind races, wondering what is inside it this time, frightened but also curious. You hold me for what it seems an eternity, soothing me, whispering sweet words as I continue to float and drift.

to be continued....................