Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2004, 08:43 PM

bathroom blowjob?

Okay, everyday I find myself wanting to experiment more and more with other guys. I finally talked to my wife and told her my true feelings. Actually, one of the first things I said was "I LOVE COCK!" Needless to say she was kinda shocked. However, overall she was okay with it.

Somewhere in our conversation she said something about going to a local gay bar. That really isn't a possibility for me since I can't handle being around a lot of people. However, I'm a firm believer in "mind over matter" type stuff and think that I may want to at least try.

At this point you're probably wondering where the bathroom blowjob comes in. Well, in all reality I think me giving some random guy a quick nameless blowjob in the bathroom or something would be just what I'm looking for. God I'm getting hard thinking about it.

Basically at this point, what I'd like to get from you fellow pixies is insperation and advice. I've asked this next question before but if you were in a club and someone came up and offered to blow you, would you take them up on their offer?