Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2004, 07:29 PM

9/11 conspiracy theory

Ok, first off let me say that I do simpathize with the thousands of people affected by this horrible act. Having said that, I ask you to keep an open mind about the rest of what I'm gonna say.

Basically, I feel that in one way or another, the gov't was behind the attack for one or more reasons.

First off, channeling a nation's hate toward a very easily stereotyped person, Osama, would allow the general public to accept greater losses in the search for this person.

For years and years, the military has been badly understaffed. All of the newly instilled patriotism will very easily raise recruiting numbers.

This is the thing that really erks me. Since 9/11, this new "homeland security" shit has allowed the gov't to infringe on privacies that would have otherwise been protected.

I don't really want to put myself outthere too much by ranting and raving without getting a feeling for everyone elses opinion. I will admit that I'm not perfectly happy with the current gov't. I am NOT however, one of those psychos that would create some militia to attack the gov't.

I like to think of things in a way that's not normally viewed by the general public. I've always been really good at "taking myself out of the box." I also really like to push boundaries. One time, a few years ago, me and the wifey split up for a little bit. During this time, I was desperately trying to get a hot little virgin into bed. This was extremely hard seeing as how half the time that we were "together" she was in florida. Looking to the left, you'll see that I'm in virgina.

Now I got a big dick but I don't think it's big enough to cover the 5-7 states between us. So I was sweet talking her through emails. Basically telling her in the extremely explicit way that only I can what I wanted to do with that sweet virgin cunny. Now any of you who have read my stories, know how explicit I can be. One time, while we were talking I ended up joking around by saying the following sentence EXACTLY "I wonder if saying "bomb" and "President" in the same sentence sends up some red flag in gov't computers?"

Now at the time, I was 18. The problem is, she was 15, aka jailbait. Somehow, her mom ended up getting ahold of the letters. The next thing that I know, I'm sitting on my front porch talking with some cop. My mom was there as well and she always backed me up 100% on anything I do. She backed be up this time too. The reason I needed to be backed up is because of the whole president sentence and the fact that I said some weed related stuff.

Okay, I just realized how off topic I am. But anyway, in short I think the whole thing was orcistrated bullshit. Let me know your opinion.