Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Grouch

Cry Uncle

Ravenna was waiting at the airport terminal for her mother. She had spent the last few months in California at her first semester of Prep School, and was anxious to talk with her not only about her trip to Europe for a series of lectures on neuromancy, but to see if her mother and father would approve of the sudden changes made in her life in the past few months. Her mom cam and greeted her with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and commented on how much Ravenna had grown.

Raven had replied “Mom, I have grown in many more ways than one.”

Here mother looked back at her little daughter and said “I see dear so tell me when you had decided to stop wearing that cute little sweater I got you last Solstice and start dressing like some goth tramp at a rave!”

“Mom!”

“I’m sorry, but as long as you are safe and you are happy. I don’t care, but doesn’t it bother you that dirty old men everywhere are staring at your shapely ass and legs and your perfectly full busom?”

“Not anymore, not after this past semester at school.”

“Oh I take it you learned much more than just trigonometry and French, but got a little self confidence as well. So tell me is there a man in your life?”

“Yes, mom and he is the most wonderful man I have ever met, but it is a long story let’s talk about it over coffee.”

Ravenna’s mom had pulled out her cell phone, pressed a few buttons and simply said “Mack’s Well House”. A hologram of a small pixie appeared and said follow me ma’am as I have a cab waiting with the desired co-ordinates and optimal path. The pair followed the pixie, and got into a cab and within minutes were at an industrial looking building on the riverfront.

“I don’t know which is worse the fact that you look completely different or the fact that you are drinking coffee.”

“You don’t like the look?”

“No, its just that when you left you were a shy little girl who mostly read books all the time, but now well you are the spitting image of me when I got out of college!”

“Well I was away from home for a very long time and my transformation is a long story, but it all began with one teacher at that school. Do you remember how I kept writing you letters telling you how much I hated the band director and I begged you to let me change my schedule so I can take art instead, but you told me no!”

“Yes, in fact, I told you to stop being such a baby and crying to momma and finally stand up for yourself. By the way how did that go?”

“That’s how it all began. I went to Mrs. Hawthorne’s office after school one day and barged in and demanded that she pay me some respect and get off of my case. She just sat there looking at me with puzzlement with those big green eyes of hers and for a split second I thought I was going to win my argument, that was until she told her assistant to leave and she had closed all the blinds and locked the door. Her eyes flared and I just knew that any second now I would be subject to her legendarily bad temper as her eyes filled with rage.”

“So you got paddled? I heared about that! They called me and told me you were misbehaving in school, but they didn’t say who it was.”

“I wish it were that simple, but Mrs. Hawthorne explained that she simply saw a lot of potential in me and said I had a real passion for playing the clarinet. Tears were welling up in my eyes because well I didn’t think I was so good and then she turned to me and said don’t cry, Ravenna, I am not done with you yet!”

“What did she do?” Ravenna’s mother had asked?

“She asked me who put me up to challenging her authority because a peasant like me could never have the intestinal fortitude to challenge a goddess like herself. I said my mother put me up to it and she told me that you don’t work here and then called you crazy cumslut bitch!”

“Did she really call me that and where did you learn that language?”

“I learned it from Mrs. Hawthorne. Anyways at this point I was crying my eyes out and she grabbed me by the hair and told me the crying has yet to begin and that I could scream all I want to in here, but since this office is sound proofed, no one will ever hear me scream. I said she was full of bullshit and playing a joke on me. She released me from her grasp and opened the blinds to reveal her assistant conducting the choir. She opened the door a crack and I heard choir practice. When she closed the door and bolted it shut I cried and kicked and screamed for her to let me go.”

“So she scared you then”

“I honestly thought she was going to kill me, but she just threw me down in a chair and held me by my throat and said that if I will not shut up she really will kill me and make it look like self defense because she and everyone at the school knows I am crazy. She sat me down and started to ask me some questions.”

“What kind of questions?”

“They started out normal enough, like how old I was but soon she started asking me some pretty personal questions. Like she wanted to know if I had ever kissed a boy and I said yeah when I was like ten, then she wanted to know if I had ever touched a boy’s penis, or sucked on it and if I was a virgin. When I told her all I have done was kiss a boy she called me a liar and said how she watches me lick on my clarinet like a big black cock while looking at Tyrone. I told her I was just teasing, and she told me that I was really a slut, but even worse I was not the kind of slut who will please a man! I was a tease! Then the questions started to get really weird.”

“What did she start asking?”

“She asked if I thought she was beautiful. I said yes I thought she was very pretty. She asked if I had ever masturbated thinking about women. I was shocked mom how could she know about my fantasies? I hesitated to answer, and then she wanted to know why I took to long to answer. She leaned forward in her chair and looked me in the face, but I didn’t notice. I had noticed that she did unbutton her shirt half way and I just stared at her milky white breasts and how they were wonderfully shaped and contrasted by her black bra.”

“That is how she knew you were interested in girls hunny.”

“Now I am sorry mom, but here is where it gets really graphic. Mrs. Hawthorne asked if I was staring at her breasts and I whimpered yes. She then asked why and I didn’t know. She then asked me if I thought it was polite and I said I didn’t care. Next, she asked me to remove all my clothing except for my bra and panties. She then told me to bend over the chair and I complied. She smacked me hard on my butt, Mom! It hurt and it stang, but all I could think about was Mrs. Hawthorne and I bean to get really weak in my knees.”

Next thing I know she rubs me between my legs from behind and says how wet I am and says she always though I was a pain slut. She told me to turn around and when I did she kissed me and fireworks went off I almost fainted. Mrs. Hawthorne said she knows I like it and told me to feel up her skirt and when I did I found out she had on no panties and her pussy was wet like mine. When I first entered into her pussy she let out a moan and her whole body clinched. She warned me not to be a tease and from now on she must do everything to please her mistress. She then grabbed me by the hair and forced me to eat her pussy. Mom it was so sweet and so tangy that I could eat her forever, but it was only as a tease since she pushed me away and said that was enough there would be no more nectar for her slave today.”

“So was that the end of it?”

“No, she then said this was our little secret, but there were rules to follow and their were consequences if thy were not followed. I was to meet her in her office every Friday at 7 and stay there until she was finished with me. In public, I was not allowed to refer to her as Missis Hawthorne, but speak to her as Mistress Hawthorne. I was not allowed to talk to any boys, and starting next week she will dress me as she sees fit when I am not at school.”