Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2005, 04:22 PM
curvy queen

need advice on touchy topic

Ok. I feel a little unconfortable bring all this dirty laundry up in public, especially since I've only been on this board about a week. But on the other hand, ya'll are some of the least judgemental people in the world, so here goes.

My mother-in-law and I have a really good relationship. I like her, she likes me, and it's all cool. She and dad-in-law have a kinda open relationship, although i don't think they ever actually sat down and decided this...I think it just sort of happened and mostly on mom-in-laws part.

MIL has a friend that she works with, Don. For a while, we have suspected that Don is more than just a friend, but lately, he's been all up in her shit. Everywhere she goes, he tags along, and usually with one hand on her ass or chest. And generally also right in front of everyone, including my father in law.

Don has started integrating himself into family occasions, Christmas, Thanksgiving, funerals. NOBODY likes him, mostly becuase he's a fucking creep and I think he might also be a pedophile - not sure about that yet, and I hpe I never find out. He makes everyone, especially my husband and me and me very uncomfortable, and we really feel that father in law is being seriously disrespected by this joker.

I guess my question is, Is it my business? Is this something i should confront my mother in law about?