Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Loungin' Around

1. Have a party to go to this afternoon in South bay....wondering if I have the guts to attempt to learn cricket

2. Counting down the days -- 15 -- until we have our new home

3. I have so much STats and stuff to do....thanks to weeks that seem filled with business and traffic.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-11-2005, 09:12 PM
gurly gurl

Gave a birthday party
have an aching body, must be from the "hurricane" pressure
A friend made me smile telling me what a great job I did on sewing a blanket
Old 06-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Just me.

1. Played at Pixies for about an hour
2. Helped to cook breakfast for about 200 people at a Relay for Life pancake and sausage breakfast
3. Took a short nap

(and it's only 10AM)
Old 06-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Mama Mia!

1.) A friend called me at 4 AM and I woke up just as my phone quit ringing. She just nearly gave me a heart attack, I called her back just to be sure she was ok! (I'm one of those people that think the only reason you should call me after midnight is because someone is hurt or dead!)

2.) I'm drinking water that I put in a huge pitcher in the fridge yesterday with a fresh squeezed lemon in it.

3.) I had a dream that should have been straight out of a sci-fi movie last night, and I'm thinking about writing it down!

It's a BOY!!
Old 06-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Loungin' Around

1. Set for another day of work, but considering doing it somewhere senic

2. Still counting down the days until I have my new house

3. Dreading the next week of work, and the exhaustion it will bring

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-12-2005, 05:18 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I'm not sure why I stay up so late at night when I *know* I'm going to be exhausted the next day.

2. I spent the afternoon at the pool with the kids--and ironically sitting next to and talking to one of our single-father dad clients, of whom my babysitter said, "OMG, he's fucking sexy."

3. With a gift certificate and a coupon, plus the fact that it had been clearanced twice, I got a new "I could be the best legal assistant/paralegal you ever had" suit today for $0.52.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 06-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Insatiable

1) Cut the grass

2) Shopped for XXX toys and movies

3) Stacked 1500 lbs of poultice (CGT knows what this is!)

Last edited by rabbit : 06-12-2005 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Wanting More

1. Rested today since I am sick with a bad cough.

2. Mom bought me some groceries since I have not yet received my first paycheck to cover such expenses. I've been out of work for a looong time!

3. I opened the most beautiful, honest, and touching profession of love via email this morning which brought me to tears.

Old 06-17-2005, 03:49 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. My spray-painted, hot-pinkish/red-headed daughter has her asthma coming out in full force, and I'm about to send her to my parents for two weeks. Mom is going to *kill* me.

2. My dance card, so to speak, is rapidly filling for my trip east in little more than a week, which is both exciting and anxiety-provoking.

3. I'm being kept in a state of perpetual sexual frustration, dammit.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 06-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Loungin' Around

1. Bought a trip to Chicago, and couldn't help but think of her ^^

2. Looking forward to only commuting for 2 days in the next 2 weeks

3. When I get back from Chicago, my bed will be in my new house....and I can get to work unpacking

Old 06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. The last 24 hours have aged me.

2. I'm wondering when ^^^ is going to be in Chicago, since I'll be there (briefly) this coming weekend.

3. I have a massive migraine I'm not seeing the end of.

Old 06-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Insatiable

1) Pulled a muscle in my back and couldn't play golf today

2) Read some of "Winning" by Jack Welch

3) Back felt better by afternoon, so....I ended up cutting the @#%*! grass.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
2) Read some of "Winning" by Jack Welch

I've been reading that one too -- has some *great* advice. I love the chapter on how to get promoted.

Old 06-19-2005, 12:33 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAKaraokeGirl
2. I'm wondering when ^^^ is going to be in Chicago, since I'll be there (briefly) this coming weekend.

I'll be in Chicago starting Wednesday afternoon 6/22, leaving Friday 6/25 at 5 pm, and then returning Monday 6/28 and staying until Thursday 7/1. I *htink* those are the right days - I know the days of the week are right!

Old 06-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Just me.

Well, if you happen to fly over the Peoria area and see this feller down on the ground there waving and jumping up and down and making obscenely erotic gestures ....

it might just be me saying, "HI, OSUCHE!!"

Have a safe trip.