Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2002, 04:08 PM
~Big Tease~

glad to hear that. I recently went to the doc for cramping and spotting, found out its liver kidney, bladder infection.. Also thyroid was a lil out of wack too. Im glad you can get taken care of and just make sure they test everything. Since your first post have things gotten better or worse or about the same ?

Hugs
Sar
Old 04-16-2002, 04:28 PM
panacea

Hi Phoenix,

I'm so sorry, that must be horrible. Just to let you know, one of my best friends has had her period since the beginning of March, sometimes just spotting, sometimes full strength. She's been to the doctor, who can't find anything wrong. This same friend also once had her period for two years. While there could be something wrong, it could also be stress or something else along those lines. That's what she was told by her doc.

Good luck and hope it goes away!!
panacea
Old 04-16-2002, 05:10 PM

Well I'm sure glad to hear that you got it checked out- be sure to go back if there's any pain involved... I've had mine for about 15 days before, but it was pretty harmless and I was under quite a bit of stress at the time. Still, if there's any pain it could be a sign of endometriosis (uterine tissue outside the uterus) and that can turn pretty serious... Still, glad you checked out A-Ok!
Wildlife, epic views, a personal epiphany about what really matters, and tasting your own endorphines after a long, hard climb. The reward is loking back at obstacles, that are now behind you, and feeling like anything's possible." -Gary Klein
Old 04-16-2002, 08:58 PM

Thanks everyone, you are all so sweet

It did stop on this past Saturday, so it lasted 24 days. I think it could be stress because I've been under a great deal lately.

I was tested for diabetes, anemia, thyroid and she also did a pap smear. The thyroid was the only thing that was a little off, so will go check that again in 3 weeks. The pap smear results weren't in yet.