Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2002, 12:47 AM
Oral Freak

Brian_Watt ---

Welcome to Pixies'! I think the others have offered some good advice, but let me just add a couple of my own thoughts on the matter:

I think the desire to be photographed in a sexual way has to come from within before your girlfriend will ever really be comfortable with the idea. If my b/f had outright asked me for the pictures I've taken for him, then they most likely would never have been taken! But he let me know how much he enjoyed any pics I gave him (and I'm talking about non-nude ones here) and consistently reinforced the idea that he found me sexy, and gradually I found myself actually wanting to take some sexy pics for him. At first, the pictures I took were far from nude (I think I wore a bra and a skirt) and even the poses were not particularly suggestive (I was sitting on my bed hugging a pillow) but the feeling of sexiness was there and it grew... It still hasn't stopped growing, either, as my pics on this site can attest!

A few ideas:

* Let her control the camera --- leave her alone with a camera, a timer, and a tripod, and let her play around so she's in complete control. If she can set up the shots then she won't cross any boundaries until she's ready to, and she can feel more secure.

* The face alone can be very sexy, or a shot from the shoulders up --- especially if the shoulders are bare. That way, she's not actually revealing anything, and yet she can get used to the idea of feeling sexy in pictures...

* Tell her what you want the pics for. If she's shy about it, she's not going to like the idea of her pics being shared --- so tell her that you want to have some pics of her to keep with you to remind you how sexy and attractive she is, and how lucky you are to have her... Maybe, if you happen to be going away for any length of time (even just a weekend trip), you could let her know that you'd really like to have something to take with you and look at as you fall asleep.

* It probably won't help her to change her mind, but I have to say that I've come to feel a heck of a lot better about my own body since I started taking this kind of picture. It helps me be more objective, and to see myself through eyes that love me (namely those of my b/f) rather than through my own critical eyes...

Hope some of that brings some kind of insight or help...

--- sweetstuff
Old 04-24-2002, 05:21 AM
is addicted to her tits

Send a message via ICQ to raraa
sfc is soooooooooo right man lsn to her advices