Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2002, 07:57 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
had a science teacher once, not sure how i passed her class spent most of my time fucking her brains out,,,,,,,,in my dreams, she was very friendly in an innocent flirtatious way, whenever you had a question she would stand in front of you bent over, i really think she knew where our eyes were!

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 12-03-2002, 09:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
Where should I begin...hmmmmm...in 7th & 8th grade I had this PE teacher who was so incredibly hot...Even then, I was having fantasies about him...In HS, I had a student intern for history...this guy was so very hot...every girl in school had fantasies about him. LOL ...then there was the philosophy prof...he was older and not all that hot but there was something about him... In college, I actualy did a prof...shhhh, don't tell anyone...I was babysitting for a long time customer and her date just happened to be my biology prof...I didn't have a car at the time, so he offered to give me a ride home...we took the long way home...boy what a great ride that was!
Old 12-04-2002, 12:02 AM
Fallen

Welll, I never did really have any attractive female teachers (well, one my 6th grade health teacher but didn't really think of her in anyway)...while this isn't really a teacher fantasy...I just saw the TV show "Smallville" tonight...wow that is one teacher I would fantasize about lol.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon