Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2004, 12:55 AM

I have shaved most of it for a long time, but my husband likes it bald, so once in a while I do that for him, then complain because it itches, but if I put lotion on after I pat it dry, it's not so bad. My husband has started shaving at my request and says it itches once in a while, but not to bad. I let my husband do a Brazilian wax to me the other night, and I think I'll stick to shaving, the stubble is easier to deal with then the pain!
Old 11-23-2004, 01:37 AM

lol LMAO lol thanks guys you crack me up!

ok, maybe i should try shaving again, its just everytime ive tried with the rash and piplies i look like i have some exoctic desiese lol lol

i found if i shaved it all off it damn well hurt to reshave the following days, more so the hood area..so what to do?...i wish i had soemone to do it for me lol, i reckon it would be not only god damn erotic, would get a better shave to i think!! :d:
Old 11-23-2004, 09:59 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I agree...it's erotic as hell and they will have a much closer look.

Shave after your skin has been exposed to hot water for a few minutes. It softens the hairs and shaving with the grain until your hair and skin get used to shaving will help too. Initially, the shave won't feel as close, but trust me...it's worth the strategy. A splash of witch hazel after showers will help to keep your skin from developing the little bumps and stuff. Also, use a sharp razor.

And good luck.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Mama Mia!

I encourage you not to wax your pubic areas at home, pixies that's pretty dangerous, you should leave it up to salon people. My friend was waxing her own and ended up ripping off a lot of skin with the hair. Get it done professionally--looks better anyhow.

It's a BOY!!
Old 11-26-2004, 09:25 PM

The razors with the soap in them do work well for shaving the pubic area, and they definitely cut down on the irritation. The key to shaving with a non-electric razor is to keep things lubricated.

As WI said, a little witch hazel never hurts, but I do have to agree, the few times I've shaved g/f's it has been an erotic experience, plus they've always been smother.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:49 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belenos
the few times I've shaved g/f's it has been an erotic experience, plus they've always been smother.

Phew!!! I'd be worried if you shaved them and they got hairier!!!

j/k!

Best advice I've got for shaving is to shave in the direction of the growth, use a new blade every time, use an exfoliant or witch hazel afterwards and ease into it. Start off shaving every three or four days for a week or two, then shave every second or third day for another few weeks before you start shaving every day - lets the skin get used to the trauma you're subjecting it to.

Good luck!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 11-30-2004, 08:36 AM

well did it! lol actually i did it about a week ago, or a few days ago anyway lol and so far so good!!!

it feels so much better i must say!!, not much itching nor rash, nothing! its very unusual because when ive tried it in the past its been horrid, but boy oh boy it feels good when ya feeling turned on! :d:
Old 11-30-2004, 08:44 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicky
well did it! lol actually i did it about a week ago, or a few days ago anyway lol and so far so good!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Runs and sets up tent in the Pics area, waiting for the proof!>

LOL

Glad it's working out better this time! Just take it slow at first - doesn't matter if you dont' get every single hair, after a while it'll work great.

Well done!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I've recently discovered waxing: had it done in the salon the first time but then bought an 'at home' treatment. Just pop the stuff in the microwave to warm up and then leg it upstairs to the bathroom and lock the door.

If anyone asks, say you're planning on waxing your legs - as far as I'm aware, girls all over the world spend pretty much their entire lives trying to find an effective solution to the hair removal issue, so it probably won't come as a shock to your Mum, or anyone else for that matter!

Good luck!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-23-2006, 03:28 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Bump...cuz I'm wondering if Lou still waxes.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

OMG...I must confess I was never brave enough to try the at home wax on my bikini area (only on my legs)! And I never get around to going to the salon, so I've returned to good old fashioned shaving. I should have persevered with it, but things happen., y'know?!

Old 02-26-2006, 12:39 AM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Hmmm I have a question for the ladies of Pixies... if you're going out of town for a few days and wont be able to have a proper shower... would you suggest going to a salon and getting waxed before the trip? Or taking the essential shaving necessities along with you and just bringing some extra water or extra moisturizing shave cream for it?
Old 02-26-2006, 04:49 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

In that situation, I'd definitely wax. I tend to wax before going on holiday these days so I don't need to worry about it when I'm away. But in a situation where you can't even shower, I'd have thought bikini line hair would be the least of my worries!