User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
We met in Pixies chat.

So did Mayhem and I! Thank God for Pixies chat! He was being bugged by one gal, and Teddy Pm'ed him and told him that i was a nice gal. I was in chat just for something to do and because it was all new to me. I got a Pm from Mayhem and then *Badda-Boom Badda-Bing* here we are a bunch of lovebirds! (Is it June Yet?)

i had resigned myself to being single for the rest of my life. but it seems to me that Cupids arrow finds ya when you aren't looking!

Three cheers for Pixies Even though it isn't match.com, it certainly is making alot of horny happy couples!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Missing the Angels

Met on a friends internet radio show, did'nt really start chatting until after I joined pixies and then it just kind of snowballed.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Mr Lizzardbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
So did Mayhem and I! Thank God for Pixies chat! He was being bugged by one gal, and Teddy Pm'ed him and told him that i was a nice gal. I was in chat just for something to do and because it was all new to me. I got a Pm from Mayhem and then *Badda-Boom Badda-Bing* here we are a bunch of lovebirds! (Is it June Yet?)

i had resigned myself to being single for the rest of my life. but it seems to me that Cupids arrow finds ya when you aren't looking!

Three cheers for Pixies Even though it isn't match.com, it certainly is making alot of horny happy couples!

yuppers it was just like that. Thank god for pixies chat. I had also resigned to being single for the rest of my life after the mess that my ex left me in but now im in a happy loving relationship with a wonderful woman whom i love dearly.
Old 04-08-2005, 03:12 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I'd seen him around Pixies but never chatted with him....but one Saturday night he was the only other Engllish person on here (with nothing better to do!) so I PMed him and we became friends. A certain Moderatrix thought we'd make a cute couple and kept subtly suggesting we might be more than friends, and eventually we started to agree with her.

We met up in person in January 2003, he moved in with me in the December, we got engaged last June and we marry next April.

Thanks again Lilith.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 04-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I'd been watching Denny's postings (asked IAKG about him long before actually meeting him), and although he was a major flirt, I liked what I saw. I really liked his intellegence. What made me decide to PM him and introduce myself was- frankly- the fact that he hadn't posted pictures of himself. I introduced myself in late April and we starting chatting and talking on the phone. He called one afternoon and I was delighted when I saw his number. I answered the phone with a "certain kind of laugh" and that's when it all firmly clicked into place for us both.

Our first face to face meeting was in July... and it's just gotten better and better ever since.

"It feels like home to me..."

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 04-08-2005, 10:25 AM

We were both staying in the house of a professor at the university.

While we never considered each other potential partners, and we both thought the other was unavailable besides, our hearts had different ideas. That was 19 years ago.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem1978
.... but now im in a happy loving relationship with a wonderful woman whom i love dearly.

Ok, mop me up off of the floor, i just melted---Truely i have tears welling up in my eyes, makes typing difficult.

I am just so damn lucky to have him! I love you Mayhem!
Old 04-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Grouch

Well I am currently single as I have been for the past two years.

Since I have Ausperger's Syndrome and can't read on any social cues, have no social skills, and can't hold a minimum wage jobs for longer than three months, I seriously doubt any woman will ever love me.

I met my ex on an internet chatroom. I made fun of her for being devoutly Christian and bisexual.

She never once got mad at me and saw I was just a lonely and sad man, and once i had convinced her I was a Christian we hooked up.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to lazaruslong Send a message via Yahoo to lazaruslong
Well, I met my wife in the Oklahoma chat room on AOL. I was a AOL Guide back then. <believe it or not> Anyway, she and I tried to be honest with each other. I told her I didnt want a relationship (just got over a nasty divorce) and that I was just looking for sex. She told me she was not really looking for sex, but wanted a 1 on 1 relationship. We met anyway and shortly after we BOTH changed our minds. I moved in with her, brought her to my side of the fence, and have now been together over 7 years. Married for 5.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide in broadside , thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- What a Ride!
Old 04-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Loungin' Around

Mr. Osuche and I met at an Honors House party my first week of class at Ohio State. He was a Junior, and running the event. I'd gone to the party as the date of one of his friends, and went home with Mr. Osuche (with the gentleman's permission, of course).

Mr. Osuche had just lost his father, and we immediately bonded....as only two people who both lost their dads much too early can do. We stayed up all night talking, and a one point we kissed. At 7:30 am, with NO sleep, he left me to go and run a club meeting he was in charge of. I was impressed by his integrity and dedication ~~ I was pretty sure that I'd have blown off the meeting.

It was then that I decided I wanted to be witht his man for the rest of my life. Of course, it took him about another 6 months to realize the same thing....but we eventually came to a consensus.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 04-12-2005, 11:45 AM
registered lurker

My best friend had been invited to a "pool party" as sort of a blind date. Another friend of mine, a guy, is the one who set her up. They both insisted that I go with her. We got there and quickly discovered that the party only consisted of the two of us ... my guy friend ... and Mr. Blind date.

After about 2 hours of brushing off the guy friend that had been asking me out for years I announced I was ready to go. It was at that time that one of Mr. Blind Date's friends showed up uninvited. We were introduced and as he headed to grab a beer he offered to bring me one. When getting in the pool he managed to drop both beer bottles, (still unopened). He picked his up with his toes as I was using my toes to pick up mine.

I think it was at that moment that we were both completely hooked. We spent the rest of the night talking (my best friend and Mr. Blind Date were having a sleep over) and we were living together by the end of the next week. We are now marrried, expecting a baby, and our one year anniversary is the 24th of this month!

I love you, countryboy!!
Old 04-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Victim of the Vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Tease
When getting in the pool he managed to drop both beer bottles, (still unopened). He picked his up with his toes as I was using my toes to pick up mine.

I think it was at that moment that we were both completely hooked.

I was hooked the minute I saw you in that swimsuit. :lust:

The toe trick is when I knew I couldn't let you get away!

I love you too, baby!
Old 04-18-2005, 08:20 PM
curvy queen

when Mr. LAW was a kid, his grandma lived down the road from my baby sitter. He tried to kiss me. I threw mud at him.

When he was a teenager, his best friend introduced us again. (we didn't know about the earlier connection.) I totally ignored him and tried to get in the best friends knickers.

Then we ended up in drama class together when he was in the 11th grade and I was in 9th. To hear him tell it, I was the most gorgeous girl on the planet and he had to have me to he laid down his pimp skills and got what he wanted. Here the rest of the story.

The girl I thought was my best friend at the time decided it would be a fantastic idea to date the guy she knew I was jonesing for. Not only that, but she told everyone how sorry and pathetic I was and that I would never find or keep a man. And I believed it, because my track record thus far was pretty shitty. And so I showed up in this drama class completly down on myself and with no selfesteem when this guy resembling a slightly less stoner version of Cheech Marin starts hitting on me. I decided he was the best I would ever do and gave him my number.

We dated through high school, got married our second year of college (3 years ago), and had our first child last year. He is the most perfect thing that has ever happened to me becuase he showed me I was worth something.

And bad karma does catch up with people. The "best friend" was dumped at the alter last year by her fiance. The fiance left her for her best friend...a dude. tragic.

:jump:
Old 04-18-2005, 10:14 PM
Mama Mia!

He came to my house and asked me to go fishing with him only in the south huh?

It's a BOY!!
Old 04-19-2005, 06:02 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
me & mr sd were a semi-blind date. It was my senior year of HS & it was Homecoming time. I had asked a guy friend of mine to take me to the dance, but he bailed at the last second(the night before) because his boss wouldn't let him off work. My SIL said she only knew one person with a son my age, so off we went to my DH's stepdad's house. And whadaya know, he was there. She asked him to take me to the dance and that was almost 6 yrs ago now. We'll have been married 4 yrs May 12; together 6 yrs in October. Our first child, a son, is 17 mos old. We've only ever been apart 1 wk in 6 yrs(and that was because our work sent him out of town).
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton