Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Seeing a guy in underwear wouldn't bother me. The people across the street who live on the third floor often walk around nude. They must know I can see them. I'm also on the third floor and walk around naked a lot but am careful walking by my balcony door because people walking by can look up and see me.

Women in Ontario are permitted to be topless but I don't have the nerve to do it (especially in this neighbourhood!).

Like you I don't have a problem with nudity so I can't say it would bother me at all, although I'm not entirely comfortable thinking that someone with whom I'm not involved sexually would be getting some kind of exhibitionist thrill out of being naked in front of me.

I see nudity as a totally natural thing and entirely separate from sex. The two do not go hand in hand and I do not automatically view a naked human body in sexual way, no matter how attractive it may be. This means that seeing a person naked does not offend me, but the idea that someone was getting kicks from showing me their naked body does. I think that's the essential difference between naturism and exhibitionism.

I can also appreciate that some people are simply more conservative than me and don't want to be subjected to an eye full of my (admittedly not very attractive) cellulite.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Like you I don't have a problem with nudity so I can't say it would bother me at all, although I'm not entirely comfortable thinking that someone with whom I'm not involved sexually would be getting some kind of exhibitionist thrill out of being naked in front of me.

I see nudity as a totally natural thing and entirely separate from sex. The two do not go hand in hand and I do not automatically view a naked human body in sexual way, no matter how attractive it may be. This means that seeing a person naked does not offend me, but the idea that someone was getting kicks from showing me their naked body does. I think that's the essential difference between naturism and exhibitionism.

I can also appreciate that some people are simply more conservative than me and don't want to be subjected to an eye full of my (admittedly not very attractive) cellulite.

You were making so much sense right up until the last 5 words.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
:bang:

That's me...knocking on your balcony door.

I know you're tall but three stories? Are you using your third leg as leverage to vault up here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle

I couldn't agree with you more on that point. I think it might be our semantics clouding the situation or I missed the mark, more likely. I had not taken the exhibitionism into consideration.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Beach Bound

Send a message via Yahoo to sweet_thing
I love to be naked. However, my kids are around most of the time so I stay clothed. On those very rare occasions when hubby takes the kids for a few hours, I will strip for a while. I love being naked outside and have taken to laying out naked recently. I love to be in the hammock naked. I also love to swim naked but I have to wait until night when the kids are in bed. My yard is privacy fenced and I feel quite secure in it. Well, except for the fact that my neighbor occasionally peeks over the fence to say hi...she only does it in the daytime though. I figure if she does it at night and gets an eyefull, that's her problem. She's cool though and would never report us. I love it when hubby and I make love in the pool...I sit up on the ladder while he eats me...I am quite visible to anyone passing by...oh how that turns me on. We have a nude beach near us. I used to go there in my youth and even stripped several times. I love being in the ocean naked. Hubby and I plan on sex on the beach very soon...at night of course. LOL
Old 10-10-2005, 01:35 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I couldn't agree with you more on that point. I think it might be our semantics clouding the situation or I missed the mark, more likely. I had not taken the exhibitionism into consideration.

So if you approached the situation with an anti-semantic mindframe all would be clearer?

Now why you gotta go there?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.