Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2006, 12:53 PM

What's a skid mark and a lumpy stretched bit in the front between friends?

Blame them on a washing-machine malfunction.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:17 AM

Smile

Hi guys

well it has happened!! I had actually chickened out of asking afraid of the reaction, but it sort of just happened.

We were lying in bed getting worked up, me with nothing on and my wife in a red thong (i forgot to remove them while getting her undressed ;-) ) I'm stroking her through her red thong and she is work on me and she slip my dick in between her panties and starts to stroke me through them. I start to get really worked up and tell her how nice it feels and she asks if I want to her to continue to do it. I obviously replied yeah, but said that maybe she would like to find a nice silky pair and put them on me (i got ready for her to throw me out of the bed), but to my surprise she reacted positively and jumped out of bed and went to her underwear draw and grab a white thong and put it on me and started to stroke me through the white thong. So there I am lying in bed about to explode in my wifes white thong and her stroking me while wearing a red thong. I start to work on pussy and to my surprise she was dripping wet (found out later she want to get me in a pair of her panties for a while!). At this point things get really heated and I have to get inside her, so slipping the thong to one side (my thong) and remove hers I slipped my dick into and pretty much exploded!!! As we lay in bed catching our breath, me still in her white thong we chat about what just happened and she admitted that she had been trying to get me in her underwear for a while, which explains how she had been wanking me off for a while.

So thanks for all the advice and maybe next time I ask you guys a question, I should just follow your advice and ask!
Old 07-11-2006, 08:39 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Woo hoo! Way to go!

I'm glad you were greeted warmly and I hope this leads to a more open sexual dialogue between you and your wife. With a positive experience like this under your belt, so to speak, I can only imagine the fun sexual experimentation you have ahead of you!

Congrats again!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Woo hoo! I love it when our advise is proven right on here and when the end result is so happy!

Good for you two for being such an adventurous and compatible couple!

And good for Pixies for being bang on the money once more!

Yaaaaaay!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !