Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Loungin' Around

I had a busy busy day at work

I worked out for the first time in about a week

I fixes steak for dinner and made Mr Osuche happy

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Banned

I've watched this a lot: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LxAiwoHwVbA

This is my 20,000th.

I wanted to correct a glaring typo in the breastfeeding thread but I would have been even more "jerky" and restrained myself. Hey, 20,000 teaches ya sometimes.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:54 AM
~getting by~

I just watched the link Steph posted, I really enjoyed it - thanks!

RENT is one of the few broadway productions I've seen, and I absolutely love it. I've seen it several times and now feel compelled to throw the dvd in today.

I need to be reminded from time to time how to measure my life and this was a good reminder.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:23 AM
Leo was right

~ Going to a birthday party for my best friend's niece today, she's 5.

~ Found my first college football magazine of the season on the shelves today. None of my teams are ranked in the top 20. :9

~ Cisco Kid was a friend of mine.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 06-02-2007, 09:40 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I watched the clip Steph posted too.

That was the first time I've managed to sit through that whole song since Skipthisone died.

Skipthisone loved Rent particularly that song.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Loungin' Around

I had breakfast with friends this morning and it turned into networking

I need to go on a diet

I am spending waaay too much time on this computer

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Skipthisone loved Rent particularly that song.

And I think he'd have been outraged that Mz Frenchie Davis was 'removed' from American Idol for nudie pics on the 'net. What a woman!
Old 06-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

Today was the complete polar opposite of yesterday at work and it felt so good to do relatively little.

I'm in the midst of an intense horny cycle mixed with a focused creative drive and its good. Keeps me from spending money in bars!

I hope the Yankees can take Boston tonight.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 06-03-2007, 08:01 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
1) My back is absolutely KILLING me.
2) We painted my sons room today(which he's going to share with his new sister).
3) I'm SO ready to be taken out of work.
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I found the sexiest white lingerie set to wear in 16 days!!

I found the cutest red shoes and matching purse for a very fun event that I'm going to next weekend, which is a birthday present to my Sweetie from our two bestest friends.

If I don't stop eating out, I'm not going to fit into any of the new stuff I bought today!!!

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 06-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Sin Diesel

Cool

My iTunes shit on me yet again today after I started it up. I didn't lose any music files, but what it seems to do every two months or so is get corrupted and causing me to reinput my library. Only this time it hadn't happened in so long that I didn't save all my latest additions that I'd been burning for a while, so now my listing is of a previous list from a while back...and now I have to redo my list manually...grrrrr...unless someone knows a way for it to scan its catalog file to update its browser and save me the trouble...

I didn't do any art last night because the pull of the sandman was too strong after dinner, but I did lay down a quick 15-minute base drawing just before coming to work this early afternoon. Baby steps every day possible, baby steps...

Stupid train went schizoid today and couldn't make up its mind if it was going local or express, giving everyone jacked up "next stop is" messages on its display when it was stalling in the stations. Lucky thing there was a hot model-type lady sitting across and over from me to take the edge off...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 06-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Leo was right

~ The contractor completed the work on my house today. Now it's up to me to get the interior painting, new flooring, countertops, etc.......... Still lots to do but the place looks great from the outside. I'll take that, for now.

~ Wish I could've helped a friend a bit more tonight. Luckily, tomorrow's another day and I'm thinking I just may give it another shot.

~ The boys had an off practice tonight and we've got a very tough ballgame tomorrow night. They'll win though. Oh, and I really should've worn a cup to practice tonight. Good thing my fellas aren't really needed for anything.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 06-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Loungin' Around

I have a new employee starting soon and I am pleased as punch

I've been coughing a lot today but I am blaming it on allergies

I'm doing well on the diet thus far - but it's only been 3 days!

Old 06-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Leo was right

~ I feel very good today. Really didn't expect to.

~ The boys are playing the team that is either leading our league or tied with them for second place tonight. And we're gonna beat 'em.

~ Got a doctor appt. rescheduled that I have been hoping to get done.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Mama Mia!

I have been irritable and pissy (literally) all week long.

I attribute that now to the kidney infection I've developed.

I slept till 11 AM this morning. Felt sooooo good.

It's a BOY!!