User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2004, 09:33 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
[QUOTE=Lilith I don't feel graceful.[/QUOTE]

au contraire, lilith
just the fact that you have taken the time to say something nice about every person who has posted here is grace personified. we are supposed to be showing our appreciation and support for you and, once again, you return them tenfold. (i do agree snot bubbles aren't very dignified though...eeewww! :jester
xxxooo
Old 07-14-2004, 09:43 PM

"Amen" to the woman I most admire. TY for the talks and the shared tears for our friend Skip. You helped me let go and everyone who posted for Skip soothed the pain both me and his family were going through. Sad that they'll never know all of the wonderful people he met here. You (((Lilith))) are simply the best!
Old 07-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Sorry I'm so late, but I haven't been here since Lixy posted this. I have to add my "AMEN" to everyone elses. You do one hell of a job here, Lil. I know there have been times we haven't seen eye to eye, but I still appreciate all the work you do.
I don't know how you managed with all the changes at one time, but I'm glad you did. Thanks for everything you do here.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-14-2004, 10:38 PM
Suprise Me

AMEN!!!! (((((((Lilith)))))) ......... you demon goddess you...

Old 07-15-2004, 08:44 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(wyndhy)~ Thank you. You know the video for No Rain by Blindmelon? I have always said, "These are my 'bee' people."

(lexi)~ we are glad you found a measure of comfort in being here with us. That's what we were for Skip, a place of comfort, friendship, and acceptance. Some of us loved the bastard and the wounded babe. Thank you for finding me.

(SS)~ Thanks. I think that change is a real positive in this case. Obviously the owners like us well enough to take the time to clean us up and give us some fresh digs.

(Chey)~ demon goddess, TY I almost forgot I was that. Pain makes me feel so human.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-15-2004, 09:42 AM

Lilith.

I have met the demoness and I know she is worth more than the paltry time we invest here.

I miss the time of a mistaken bus ride, and hope for more time next visit.

Mrs Oldfart said to give you hugs and say a special "HI"
Old 07-15-2004, 09:55 AM
Carpe diem

A-rockin A-men to A-lilith!

And you get nothin' but A+'s in my book.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:57 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

(Oldfart)~ Kiss her for me! and get one for you too! Next time, you guys need to just stay at my place so we can break out the butterscotch schnapps. Your calm wisdom and gentle humor add a touch of class to this place.

(rockintime)~ As someone in the field of education I must say I do like A's. TY for all you bring to the table too!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-15-2004, 11:30 AM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
Sorry I haven't posted this sooner

There is nothing else I can type that everyone else hasn't already said.
So I'll just add We all love you and thanks for all the time, effort, and energy you give to this site and us.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Scottish Angel

((((((((((lilith))))))))))
Old 07-15-2004, 08:50 PM

L'il you rock!

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 07-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I was really over taken by this thread. I don't feel graceful. I spent all last week trying to find the damn avatar switch while I was blowing snot bubbles, mumbling, and bawling. When I went to write a response to this thread my first thought was, "TY so much but I'd dump this place like a bad eggroll if it would give me one more chance to have stopped Skip"

I've never taken the time to get to know you very well, but I've been greatly impressed recently as I "tuned in" more. You are as remarkable for the things you *don't* say as the things you do. Thank you for all the love you've poured into this site.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-17-2004, 12:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Dear Lilith,

We have had the occassional disagreement but I think of you as a pretty special person and I very much appreciate all the effort you put into keeping this great place running smoothly.

hugs to you sweetie
Old 07-17-2004, 12:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

(bardog)~ thank you...your faithful posts in the Jokes thread have given me more grins than you'll ever know.

(celticangel)~ your return made so many very happy!

(musicman)~ and when drunk I roll too Thank you!

(osuche)~ It's the things I don't say that are often the most difficult to deal with. But I honestly believe that confidentiality is a priviledge. I try to be worthy of it. Thanks for forgiving me when my patience has lapsed.

(grumble)~ I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with everything I do especially since often I am privy to things that others are not but I try to make every decision in the best interest of Pixies and not any one individual necessarily. I think Pixies runs smooth because in general the nastiness is kept to a minimum and the members focus on the site as a whole entity/family. Thank you for recognizing my effort.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-18-2004, 06:51 AM

Lil

Mrs Oldfart says she's starting to save up now.