Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2005, 04:56 PM

[Frenum!!!!!!!!!
How've ya been buddy? Long time no chat, thank you so much for stopping by glad you like the new piercing and damn thanks for the peak of urs I love that piercing! (I wonder if I can get my bf to get that done ! hehe)[/QUOTE]

Im doing pretty good incidently. Havent been playing my didj as much as I would like, but overall things are well. And it was my pleasure to share it with you. Good luck getting your bf to get it done, everyone thought I was crazy for getting mine done. Ive been trying to convice my gf to get yours for like a year or so now. Think Im beating a dead horse on that subject. Well, drop me a line sometime sexy. Its been too long.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:18 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

I got my tongue web pierced ( u know that little bit of skin when u lift ur tongue up?) it is way erotic and sexy and so less common than the normal tongue piercing. It barely hurt at all actually the biggest pain was the time and hassle of trying to screw the other ball onto the end of the barbell lol. I also think it is cool no one sees its there unless i purposely lift up my tongue to show off the little bit of metal. I woke up after the first night (which was quite sore-got a super huge sugar free slurpee that night!), and had swelling but that was because I only slept with one pillow and didn't keep my head up at more of an angle which would have decreased any swelling...but anyway yea piercings are damn hot and worth the pain.
Old 01-16-2006, 03:45 PM

So, if OZK stopbs by, kinda curious how does the piercing feel a couple months later?