Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Insatiable

Missionary, hard and fast.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:19 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
will let you know later...i plan on getting VERY lucky tonight! LOL!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:42 AM
One Hot Mamma!

me on top, holding his wrists to the bed, then him rolling me over for a fast and hard race to the finish!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:55 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

standing, bending over the backrest of overstuffed chair, holding front of cushions, receiving penetrating probe in back door.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 11-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Insatiable

Her up against the wall, me taking her from behind. A stranger rape fantasy...
Old 11-22-2008, 10:30 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I woke him up this morning. All the way up. Riding with my breasts bouncing while he pinched my nips, hard.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-22-2008, 09:26 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
le sigh.
but i enjoyed reading all your recent plunderings

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
One Hot Mamma!

started out gettin' hot and heavy on the couch whilst watching skin-e-max on demand; then off to the bedroom where he pinned me to the bed and had his way with me.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:58 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
on my back as he teased and played with my tits, he took off his pants and got back on top of me and slowly fed me his cock as I eagerly took ever inch he thrust into my mouth , he was soon holding the headboard , whispering wicked naughty things which made me moan around his cock and suck even harder until he gave me what I wanted, his hot load for me to swallow. It was followed by him sliding his fingers into my dripping pussy and kissing my hard nipples. Whispering things that made my pussy clench around his fingers " I love how wet you get for me, the way my fingers slide into this dripping cunt of yours! You are going to cum for me, I want your cunt to clench on my fingers as you moan for me. Cum for me!"
how could I resist?

sigh....... and now hes 120 miles away.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:00 PM
One Hot Mamma!

our last attempt failed...3 x's! each time we started, one of the kiddo's would wake up...first one, then the other, then back to the first one! aRRRRRGGGGHH!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

My very last position was alone on my back with my hands in my knickers as I replayed the afternoon's session in my mind.

Previously I was on my back, he crouched to the side of me as he licked and sucked my clit. I reached over and fondled his balls and cock. After I'd had about 3 orgasms, he brought his cock up closer to my face and I kissed the head while I continued to stroke the shaft with my hand. My dress was pulled open to expose my breasts. When he came, there was so much it ended up in my hair, across my lips, across both breasts and on my dress. This turned me on so much I followed with another massive orgasm while he firmly caressed my throat.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:20 AM
Ninja Turtle

Send a message via ICQ to Capoc Send a message via AIM to Capoc Send a message via MSN to Capoc Send a message via Yahoo to Capoc
hmm.. my last position was with me standing, her bent over the bed with my hands wrapped in her hair, tugging on it as I pounded her pussy till I slammed against her cervix and filled her with cum
Old 12-03-2008, 04:42 PM
One Hot Mamma!

lets see...it started with him tickling me as I lay cuddled under the covers trying to get warm last night...then continued to him stroking me as we kissed under the blankets. then as i stroked him, he pulled out our vibe and started working me with it. he then rolled me to my side and inserted the vibe in front whilst slowly probing in back. only to roll me over and pound away til we both came hard!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 PM

Me waking up at 5:30 am rolling over and fingering my wife and then plunging into her and waking her up in a good way.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:27 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Just like this except without the game room. Drill here, drill (me) now is the way for me!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."