Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2005, 01:40 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
MY OPINION:
It's not his place to try to unblock her! It's HER body.
Yeah him diggin on my boyfriend when he was trying to help isn't just real sweet of him either is it?
I'm done here.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:45 PM
Loungin' Around

I actually thought Kaelynn's response was most interesting....the man she gave her virginity to did not end up being "the one" ~~ but since she analyzed the situation and made a considered decision, she had no regrets. If I were to craft the perfect sityuation for your lady, it would be mostly the same.

Everyone's journey is different. She needs to read books, maybe make a few online friends, ask questions....and then decide what she is comfortable with. You are merely along for the ride.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-31-2005, 02:00 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Osuche...I noticed Kaelynn's response too. I would guess that in today's era, your first is probably rarely "the one". And that would be something you would see amongst your peer group. I wonder if it makes some in less of a hurry?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-31-2005, 02:26 PM
The Champ Is Here

i'll tell ya how to woo a virgin

ya'll both get drunk, take ur pants off and stick ur dick up her arse. lol

-Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 01-31-2005, 02:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Now that's romance for ya^^^^!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Now that's romance for ya^^^^!

The longer I am here, the happier I am that I got the right guy.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-31-2005, 03:30 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatswithme69

That's like trying to shove a piece of rope through the eye of a needle! :grin:

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatswithme69

This is EXACTLY what I thought about saying this morning...but I went to get a shower...I came back..and I made some popcorn and sat down to see how it all plays out.

*passes PF the popcorn and scolds him..."DON'T stick your dick through the bottom of the cup and make my buttery corn all gooey"!*

But anyway...here's what I was thinking this morning, before my shower...

Pixie "A" asks for help. Pixie "B", "C", and "D" give him sound advice with a different twist from each. Pixie "A" scoffs at the advice. Pixie "B", "C", D", "E", "F" and "G" have seen previous posts from Pixie "A" and want to steer "A" in the right direction, but "A" is having none of it and misunderstanding all posts because they don't have the answer "A" wants to hear.

Pixie "H" takes "A" to the side to chat and find out "the real" person behind the nic. We love "H" so much that "H's" advice is heeded. Calm is strewn across Pixieville. Pixie "I" adds a heartfelt and long thought out reply to Pixie "A"...and Pixie "A" misunderstands/misreads the post and blasts Pixie "I". All Pixies are again upset!

Here's the main malfunction of this thread. A question was asked with a preconceived notion of an answer. The answer wasn't given as the poster would have wanted. ANYTHING said would have been wrong...unless you hit on the answer already dreamed of when the question was asked.

Mark? We speak from the heart here! When we consider a question, we picture ourselves in the exact situation...ergo, the reason I asked for more details in your other thread. If you ask us for advice, we'll do our best to help, as long as you take your time to read each post (and reread it, so that you understand before you post a defensive or derogatory reply) and realize that precious time was spent in trying to add some well thought out insight! We don't take advice lightly here...and if something is stated...it's usually dead on right from past experience!

In finality...I quoted whatswithme69...because I am thinking (after reading this entire thread twice) that this, or something similar, is the answer you initially WANTED to read! Tis why everyone got in such a "pack" ya know! You dissed a lot of very cool people (and...ok...they mighta dissed you too, but you can't say that you didn't invite it in some of your replies!!!).

My advice? Calm down hun! We're here to help, have fun, laugh, cry, sex one another up...etc.! If you ask a question...absorb the answers before you reply!

Geezzzzzzzzzzz...Get this fuckin soapbox out from under me!!!!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Made in England

Wink

Great post Lixy
Old 01-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Yo Lixy. It's not that I didn't misunderstand or only wanted to hear the answer that I wanted to hear. After getting a pasting earlier, I decided best to see what everyone else would add. Some very sound and good advice came after the fire. And also some jokes along the way.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Made in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
Great post Lixy

I read the whole thing!
Old 01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Mama Mia!

I agree, great post Lixy..You said it better than anyone else.

It's a BOY!!
Old 01-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vieth
Yo Lixy. It's not that I didn't misunderstand or only wanted to hear the answer that I wanted to hear. After getting a pasting earlier, I decided best to see what everyone else would add. Some very sound and good advice came after the fire. And also some jokes along the way.

Yo Mark! You ain't shittin'...some VERY GOOD AND SOUND ADVICE came after, and regardless of what you think (go back and reread the replies...especially darogle's), betwixt the fire.

I'm glad you decided it was best to see what everyone else said. I'm glad you are taking time now to get to know the "family" and to understand our intentions. Sometimes less is more...if you get my drift. Don't do as "I" do...but DO learn from my babbling!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Lixy, as I did post in one of my postings (which is here somewhere) that trying to get the right word across can be difficult at best. Of course everyone jumped on the band wagon and shot me down. Unfortunately typing and talking are two different things.

I did say that it is her body her decission. All I want to do is give her the info she may need when it comes time. It may or may not happen with me, but as she is relatively inexperienced in these matter's I want to give her all the pertinent info on it.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:43 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*Calm settles over the thread*

OK Mark...so you want to "guide" her? Give her all the pertinent info?

What is it she doesn't know?

I'm still thinking...she knows about all the technicalities...but she just doesn't feel sure that "it" is for her yet.

Hun...really...Go back and reread this entire thread. Especially dote on darogle's sincere reply. He's a really smart guy and wouldn't throw you a curve! I think you've dismissed his whole intention and focused on his "slot A" yada, yada...and didn't even get the analogy. Several peeps have told you similar things throughout this thread, but it seems you missed the points[s] from everyone.

Trust me...I KNOW how hard it is to get a point across in type. But truthfully...a lot of Pixies have made every effort to make the exact same point, just in different words, in this one thread alone...that even I now know how I will handle it if I encounter a reluctant virgin! LOL!

So really, go back...and then we can go forward! K?

~Thomas Dewar~