Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2004, 11:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you send a PM and they do not deny receipt, then look in your message tracking I think it tells you when they were last online. Some things have to stay the way they are to avoid misuse of features. It's not anyone's business when you were last online, frankly. That is why people are permitted to perv invisibly.

As for uploading ....They are uploaded to the server/site. If you mean, allowing {IMG} I hate it!!!! I don't agree that it's a good idea. If you image load it would auto open and many people turn off avs and choose not to open attachments at work or if they have others at home. And if someone stops paying for their webspace, etc. then our site gets left with a zillion tiny X boxes.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-25-2004, 11:52 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Oh and I like the idea of a locator type map etc. but am not sure how you would pull it off globally. I used to have great stats on how much of our population was from what countries but I don't have the stats I used to.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Is there a way to add a spell check to the stories section. I know that I proofread my stuff, but sometimes something gets past me. And what about adding a section to the profiles so that we can opt to enter our sex.

Old 02-25-2004, 05:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

OK great suggestion...the sex thing I will try to get on it ASAP when I can! I have the spell check feature ticked but it's not working. It may be because Kim changed code associated with it... frankly I have no idea wtf it's not working.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

example

This is an example of what I was talking about.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image2.jpg (35.9 KB, 145 views)

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 02-26-2004, 07:07 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

TY! Now I see where you want it. I thought you wanted it in a different place..not for each specific thread. The reason that does not occur is because the "View New Posts" are not the same for everyone. When you click on the thread, does it automatically take you to the page of the thread that you last viewed, where the new posts begin? I think that it must not be an option because it is time/ effort/ database/ server intensive. But I will snoop about some more and see what I can find out. TY for the screen shot!!!!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-26-2004, 01:37 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
someone put a mute button on me
Old 02-26-2004, 01:44 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality
Is there a way to add a spell check to the stories section. I know that I proofread my stuff, but sometimes something gets past me. And what about adding a section to the profiles so that we can opt to enter our sex.

I do my stories originally in Word and use the spellchecker there....then i cut and paste them into the submit box in the story section

Just one idea

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 02-26-2004, 01:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by BamaKyttn
someone put a mute button on me

You just want someone to play with your button

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
someone needs to shut me up!
Old 02-26-2004, 11:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality

Gender has been added

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-27-2004, 12:31 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
If you put Poll in as your search word you will get the polls since Poll is in the title. You will get other threads too but you will get all the polls. ......

I became a helicopter expert that way. Every time I put in “Poll”,….. it came up with Sikorsky.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-27-2004, 09:03 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
TY! Now I see where you want it. I thought you wanted it in a different place..not for each specific thread. The reason that does not occur is because the "View New Posts" are not the same for everyone. When you click on the thread, does it automatically take you to the page of the thread that you last viewed, where the new posts begin? I think that it must not be an option because it is time/ effort/ database/ server intensive. But I will snoop about some more and see what I can find out. TY for the screen shot!!!!

No, it just takes me to the first page of that thread. It may not be possible to have that come up, but, since the actuall thread is what is put in "View New Post", I would think that it would be there also.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 03-11-2004, 11:57 PM

We need a smiley that laughs. LOL is just so inadequate sometimes. I dunno how annoying it might be to add smilies, but every time I type lol I expect a laughing smiley to make an appearance

Old 04-21-2004, 10:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I think it would be great if there was a way to search for posts with attachments. In other words when I search for all posts by a certain member an option of showing only posts with an attachment would be great. I don't know if it is possible, but it sure would save me a bunch of time trying to find pictures

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think