Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2001, 03:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to White Tigress Send a message via Yahoo to White Tigress
Hello. I'm new here, of course. I'm 37, a widow and mother of one child, 5'4", long dark brown hair, hazel eyes and I'm a full figured woman. I've been coming to Pixies for awhile and have enjoyed the stories and pictures immensely. Maybe I'll even get the nerve to post a few pics myself. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends
Old 09-04-2001, 04:42 PM
Master Big Cock

Send a message via AIM to icp91 Send a message via Yahoo to icp91
MAle

hey everyone i love to ttalk to women and im 19/m/mass. message me if u want ill talk to anyone.
Old 03-23-2002, 07:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
hi all

Hello All
well like many of you i figure it was time to post a reply to this thread. I am a young at heart 36 yearold male from southern california. I am 5 11 200lbs. I am very open minded and beleave you should live life to the fullest and with no regrets. as nike does say Just Do It but do it at least once in your life. the pic is of g rating. need a lady or couple to take pics LOL to hard to a pic with one hand or breathing hard LOL. oh one thing a sense of humor is a must in life cause there is so much bad S(*& that goes on you should laugh live and have fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grotoc_1.jpg (56.2 KB, 328 views)
Old 03-24-2002, 11:59 AM
Tyson911

I'm a 19 year old male from Australia. Love all the usual Australian sports. Forum looks like alot of fun.

Later...
Old 03-24-2002, 07:09 PM

Hi - I 'm 32 year old guy in London, UK. I am recently divorced and looking for uncomplicated friendships preferably involving lots of uninhibited sex or online sex chat for the time being! I love sex and am interested in threesomes (like all blokes probably). Biggest turn on is ladies in black knee length boots - shinier the better! Long passionate oral sex is my speciality!!

Bobz, 32, UK

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Willy Wonka
Old 03-29-2002, 10:52 AM

Hello all at Pixies.I'm a married 46 yr old male, from WV. My wife and I enjoy golf and sex, don't have to be good at either to have a great time. We both enjoy the pics and the forums. Ya'll take care, talk to ya later.
Old 03-30-2002, 07:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have been here for a couple of months and love Pixies, the greatest friendliest and honest site on the net in my opinion.

I am 49 recently seperated, 2 kids and live in Tasmania, Australias smallest and most beautiful state.

I enjoy the message boards and the wonderful pics, erotic and personal that are shared amongst appreciative friends.

I love to chat online about almost anything with anyone.
Old 03-30-2002, 05:05 PM
HippoGuy

Smile

Hey everybody. New member here and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.

I'm HippoGuy, 22 from NY. I stumbled onto this site and thought it'd be a cool place to join. I don't really have much to add to the mix at this time, but I plan on saying my piece.

Take care all.
Old 03-30-2002, 07:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Hippoguy---Welcome!By all means;say your piece.Everybody else does! Irish
Old 03-31-2002, 09:30 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
G'day and welcome to all the newbies

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 03-31-2002, 08:14 PM
jlmyatt

I am a 31 y/o normal guy. I'm branching out into cyber land for the first time. I love the freedom and passion the active members seem to bring. By the way, Rollrgrl, you are absolutley beautiful.
Old 04-01-2002, 07:17 AM
Slayer

Hello there...
I m 44 M - Dom. Home is NJ but based overseas; no not in service.
I am looking for s submissive slave type for an online relationship. R/T will depend on how we fare here.
Old 04-02-2002, 09:45 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Welcome new members!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 04-02-2002, 10:20 AM

I'm a New Zealander in London for a couple of years. I hate the place but my son needs an education and I think he'll do better over here.

I'm into alternative therapies and enjoy giving massage, both remedial and sensual. I also counsel, mainly women, by referal. That's my personal challenge, because some do seek more than counselling. It's hard to resist a willing woman, but I swear I never seccumb to the wiles of a client (or ex-client). Any other woman, yes. Well, it used to be that way before I passed 50.
Old 04-05-2002, 11:43 AM

hi

I too am new to Pixies and like the rest of you, i enjoy every part of it! The message boards, the pix (especially the pix!)
One thing that i have found with most sites is the abundance of male postings and the lack of female postings. Much respect to the ladies with the confidence in their beauty. All Gods creatures are beautiful! And to the couples that post...Bravo!
Now to get my girlfriend to join in the fun! (heck, she suggested we make and sell tapes to pay for part of our tuition! WOW! I never would have thought she was like that when we met years ago )
Good day to all,

Wiser