Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Missing the Angels

I have still only gained a couple of pounds back, been doing too much snacking. Once the holidays is over I need to really change some things for my health. I'm still over a 20 lb. loss for the year.

I'd love some comfort food right now..............mashed potatoes, greenbean casserole, turkey ect..

((((((((((((( everyone))))))))))))))))))
Old 12-30-2006, 11:07 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OK since it's about to be a new year I was curious how everyone is doing. I've taken a nose dive and am trying to find my way back. My health insurance may be giving free gym memberships along with an online fitness program. I'm thinking about giving it all a go.

How's everyone else feeling?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Feeling like crap, to be perfectly honest. I've gained back everything I'd lost. A bus trip back to Michigan for father-in-law's funeral, eating munchies on the way there and back. And since we had no transportation while son was at work during the day, it was more munchies all day long till he got home to either fix or take us out to dinner. Then shortly after we got home Mr. Sprinkles lost his job. Having him home 24/7 and having to cook more than usual really helped put the pounds back on. The weight gain has affected my back, also added to a miserable case of sciatica. And apparently is causing sleep apnea. My doc insisted I do an overnight oxygen test and the apnea is causing oxygen deprivation, so she's got me on oxygen at night now. I'm suddenly feeling very OLD and very out of shape.
I KNOW I have to get back to watching what I eat and drink. I've just been waiting till New Years to restart. I've gotten a new hard drive and need to reload my Fitday program, but like I said, I wanted to start on Jan. 1. I really need all the support I can get.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Missing the Angels

Start with baby steps SS, one day at a time, one thing at a time.

((((((((((((((SS)))))))))))) you can do it!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 11:55 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I know no one has seen much of me lately ... but although I haven't made much more progress (a few more pounds lost), I've at least managed to not put it back on .... also looking forward to Jan 1 (tomorrow) to re-start with a bit more enthusiasm. Even though it's just a drop in the bucket of what I need to lose, I'm down between 80-100 pounds for the year ... if I can do that much again in 2007, then I'll have made a pretty big dent in the total I need to lose. x's and o's to all of you! Fuzzy
Old 12-31-2006, 12:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

(((fzzy))) Missing you! I am so incredibly proud of you. Great job! You are going to be my inspiration this year!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2006, 12:38 PM
~getting by~

((((fzzy)))) I was worried your absense meant a downward spiral out of control, I'm excited to learn outherwise. You've done amazing!

I'm down a net of about 25 lbs for the year. Not where I wanted to be, but better than where I started.

I'm ready to recommit myself especially after I've learned to like the elliptical in the past month. I continue to battle the same issues - a sweet tooth that knows no end, and home time eating/snacking. I do very well away from home - at home I can't keep the food out of my mouth.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I am up about 15. Between the surgery, and not being good to myself, I've really just let myself down.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

Noticed that this thread was started on last New Year's. Pretty good, Lil.

I don't need to lose any weight but my body could be better. And I know I can make it better. "Better" in this case being a buzzword for "sexier."

Last year and earlier this year I was doing moderate but current exercising, park runs and distance walking instead of taking the subway or bus all the time. I felt differences and then I saw differences. Then I slacked off when I got busy at work, mental mood swings and had apartment/money drama...all the life shits that make you not care and put you into those "fuck it" moods that you (might) regret later after the binge all nighters and twenty red-hot buffalo wings for eats...I haven't been running since last May...and only keep my good diet going on when I don't backslide into those tasty, heavily fried comfort foods...

So this year I'm picking it up again and I dread the day after I put my ass thru its paces because that muscle soreness when you've reintroduced your body back to significant moving and shaking is a mutha...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 12-31-2006, 06:37 PM
Free skiing stud

Send a message via AIM to Free Ken
I landed my first cork five on skis... for those of you that dont know its a rotation thats five hundred and forty degrees (a spin and a half) on two axese.

heres an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVvc-cFzy2E
Old 12-31-2006, 09:39 PM
Missing the Angels

I have'nt stepped on the scale since before Christmas and don't plan too until after the new year. So for the year I can say I lost a good 25 lbs. I want to change a few things and get back on track for *07*.

(((((((((fzzy)))))))))) nice to see you!! Good Luck!!!

Everyone is entitled to set backs, I think we should'nt worry about them and just move forward.

Hugs to all.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Leo was right

Just got out of the shower a little bit ago and thought I'd share something here. No, not that you pervs!

My struggle is also with weight. My cystic fibrosis has screwed up my digestive system so badly that I have a very hard time keeping weight on. I have to take enzymes each time I eat to help digest my food. Have since I was, well since I was diagnosed as an infant in 1968. Anyway, I got really sick in Nov. '05 and ended up in the hospital (again) and had to have my gallbladder removed. I ended up losing about 40 lbs. and knew it would be damn near impossible to gain it back. Basically when I've got clothes on I look like I have the body of a skinny jr. high aged boy. Other than the no hair on top, mustache, goatee, hairy chest and well "Little IowaMan" you probably wouldn't guess I'll be 39 next week by looking at my body. I'm VERY self conscious of it, always have been.

I've always worked to keep myself as physically fit as possible and back in "the day" I had a very good build. About the only fat on my body is between my ears.

I've been tracking my weight for the last year or so in hopes I can somehow get it back to where I was at and as of this morning I've put 25 lbs. back on. I'm pretty proud of myself given that it's gotten so damn tough for me to work out with my lungs failing so rapidly. The problem is that none of that weight seems to be going to my legs. My chest and torso look pretty good (very sexy according to one special Pixie) but I've got the legs of a damn stick figure. That's why I haven't posted any other pics of myself other than the one of "Little IowaMan" that was taken probably five years ago. Hell,I think he's even down a little in the girth dept. since I lost all that weight. Don't worry, he's hanging in there though.

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. Looks like I've got about 15 lbs. to go and I'm hoping I can really start working my legs to get some of the weight there. Once I'm happy with that you ladies will get to see IowaMan in all his glory.................. maybe.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus

Last edited by IowaMan : 01-05-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

This morning I was down 3.5 since New Years

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-05-2007, 06:38 PM
~getting by~

The scale continues to frustrate me greatly. But the elliptical and I tracked 9.3 miles so far this year.... I'm contemplating giving up the scale and just doing what I know I'm supposed to with exercise and food.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

That is probably the best idea^^^ Like fzzy was able to measure her success in changes in her life.

~>My Scribbles<~