Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:02 AM

I hope that I am up to the honor.

It gives me great pleasure to present the Pixies Peripatetic Traveler award to Oldfart!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:36 AM

It is with astoundingly great humility I accept this Award, a tribute to my thesis on "Peripatism, the Curse of the Walking Class" at the University of Occasional Bewilderment.

I shall dust a section of the mantle-piece.

I have just found a card. It is for the 2009 "Stayer of the Year".

Come on down TeddyBear!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Huggable!

Wow........ What a surprise to get this wonderful award on my birthday!! I really don't know what to say except thank you to OF for announcing it and also to DB for bringing it to my attention. So, on behalf of all teddy bears everywhere I accept and will put it on my mantle.

There are sooooo many Pixies who should get an award.....
But at this time I would like to present Booger with the "Keeping Pixie chat open" award! And along with this very special trophy a thank you from me for being there and always saying 'hi'. Congratulations Booger!! Cum on down and receive your award.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Booger Lama

WOW for me thanks. An award for being the keeper of Pixies ghost town we get a few regulars that stop in and stay for a bit but mustly tumble weeds that just roll through. A few roll right on through some stop for a bit and may even come back a couple times and then roll on. Thank you I'll have to find a special place for this award.

I'd like to present this award to DB for being there for Pixies Place. He's always wishing everyone a happy birthday some with special poam other with just a heart felt birthday wish. For being there and offering a any help he can to anyone who need some. For being there to help out making name tags and many other things for the PAGAN event we have had. For being there and reminding people who have forgot they had an award to pick up and for the many other things he does for pixies. Thank you DB for being there when we need you.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 10-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Just me.

It's with great humility that I accept this wonderful award from Booger. It's good folks like him and the rest of the Pixie family that makes it possible for someone so underserving to be so honored. Now, I think I'll take the award and retire for a night of refreshment and sex to celebrate.

Next, to someone who has proven to be an outstanding Pixie ... er ... a Pixie who always stands out (maybe that's it). This award, the Happy Hipsters Holder award for continuing devotion to the undergarments of the fairer sex. Yes, none other than our very own PantyFanatic! Step foreward PF to receive your award!