Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

As Phaedra's orgasm subsided and she began to relax Genevieve asked her if she wanted to learn more. "Learn more?" Learn more what? What else was there to learn? She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer to that question. She'd already experienced more in the last 48 hrs than she had in all her previous years. Phaedra looked into Genevieve's eyes. It seemed to Phaedra that Genevieve could see right into her soul and could read her most secret desires. It was no use to try to refuse. She was afraid to say "yes" but somehow felt compelled to, as if she had no will of her own in the matter.
"Yes, Genevieve.........I want to learn! Please teach me, teach me everything you can..........I'm ready."
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

Phaedra's eagerness to learn more about pleasures of the flesh pleased Gernevieve immensly. Genevieve laid the drawer of sex toys on the bed in front of Phaedra and had to smother a laugh at the look on Phaedra's face. It seemed the girl was caught somewhere between intruige and horror. "Well my dear I think I will let you choose where we go next. What kind of toys would you like to play with?" She waited patiently wattching the girl touch and caress some toys while seeming to be afraid of others. It was fun to watch the emotions play across Phaedra's face. It took her back to a time when she was naive about sex although she couldn't ever imagine being as naive as this girl.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Genevieve placed a drawer full of all sorts of unusual things, things Phaedra had never seen before, on the bed between herself and Phaedra. There were handcuffs, chains, feathers, blindfolds and clamps. What on earth did those have to do with sex, Phaedra wondered. There were dildos, vibrators, anal plugs, even a strap-on dildo. Phaedra had no clue what any of these things were. She was curious though. She wanted to touch everything and look at them all more closely but wasn't sure if she should. Genevieve nodded at Phaedra, giving her permission to touch. Phaedra picked up some anal beads, held them up to the light, admiring the way they glistened and then put them back. She opened a small bottle of flavored body oil, sniffed it and put it back. She started to touch a dildo, but before she reached it she pulled her hand back as if afraid it would move or bite her. She looked at Genevieve, her eyes full of wonder and asked "What are all these things?? I've never seen such things before. They won't hurt me will they? And what have feathers and blindfolds and handcuffs got to do with sex?? I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm very confused."
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled at Phaedra as she asked her more of her many questions. "What are all these things?? I've never seen such things before. They won't hurt me will they? And what have feathers and blindfolds and handcuffs got to do with sex?? I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm very confused."
"Well, first off collectively they are called sex toys. And they can hurt you if they are used with forse but we are using them for pleasure. As far as feathers and blindfolds.... haven't you ever read any sexy storys? Its an awesome feeling to be restrained in some ways during sex. Your other senses are extremly heightened. And its ok to ask questions. If you don't know then you must find out. So lets see maybe we should start off with the nice restraints over there. We won't use the blindfold.. just yet. Now lay here in the center of the bed near the headbord" Phaedra moved to the center of the bed as instructed. "Now just spread out your arms. Yes just like that" Genevieve rather enjoyed the sight of the girl laying arms splayed and spread eagle on the bed. Her body was totally exposed to anyones view. Gen quickly took one of Pheadra's wrists and placed it in the velcro cuffs of the restratints. She had briefly considered using cuffs with the girl but didn't want to scare her or expose her to too much too quickly. Surely Vaj would like to teach the girl some of the finer points of sex play himself. Genevieve looped the other end of the restraint on the post of the bed and then leaned over to tie the other side. Sitting back on her haunches for a moment she looked over Phaedra's body and the way she looked tethered to the bed. A very delectable sight indeed she thought to herself.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaeadra felt foolish asking such naive questions, but after all how was she to learn anything if she didn't ask? Genevieve was so gentle and patient with her explanation and Phaedra was grateful that she didn't laugh at her questions. Phaedra would have been simply mortified if Gen had laughed at her. She listened carefully to Genevieve's explanations and descriptions of the unusual items, or "sex toys" as Genevieve called them. She was not only eager to learn but very eager to please Genevieve and she knew by letting Gen show her what all the "sex toys" were all about she would please her. So she let Gen put the velcro cuffs around her wrists and then fasten them to the bedposts. She was totally naked, lying spread-eagle and completely exposed to anyone that may have entered the room but instead of being ashamed or embarassed it only excited Phaedra. She didn't expect to react this way. Phaedra was surprised to see her nipples getting hard and poking straight up and equally surprised to feel a warmth and wetness permeate her young, virgin pussy. She looked up at Genevieve, wondering if Gen could see the reaction being restrained was causing.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Genevieve watched Phaedra become accustomed to the restratints and enjoyed watching her body's reaction to them. Phaedra's nipples were hard and tight and looked very inviting. A sexy musk radiated from Phaedra's pussy and made Genevieve's mouth water. Gen placed herself between Phaedra's legs so that she could not close them. She took a small vibrator and turned it on low before placing it on Phaedra's clit. Genvieve watched the surprise flicker across Phaedra's face before the look of passion and pleasure replaced it. "Do you like that?" Genevieve already knew the answer to the question of course but hoped to make Phaedra more at ease with being vocal about her pleasure.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

As Phaedra lie there completely restrained and sexually aroused, she could see the desire in Genevieve's eyes. As Genevieve moved between her legs, Phaedra wondered what was in store for her. She'd already experienced so many new things in the short time she'd been with Vaj and his companions. She saw Genevieve take out what she thought she remembered Gen calling a "vibrator". Gen turned a small knob on the end of it and it began to hum. Phaedra strained at her bonds to get a better look, but before she was able to raise up enough to see, Genevieve placed the humming vibrator on her clit. Suddenly her clit was throbbing from the little toy...the sensations like nothing she'd ever dreamed of. She sucked in a deep breath as Genevieve asked "Do you like that?" Phaedra couldn't answer as a deep low moan from her very depths broke from her lips. Her hips involuntarily rose from the bed and then lowered again as Genevieve massaged Phaedra's clit with the vibe. Her pussy seemed to have a mind of it's own and suddenly, it began to spasm and pulse giving Phaedra the most exquisite orgasm she'd had so far. As she could tell Phaedra was about to cum Genevieve tossed the vibrator aside and covered Phaedra's pussy with her hungry mouth.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Genevieve watched Phaedra's body tense with her impending orgasm. It was so sensual and very exciting to see the changes takinng place in the young woman. Genevieve quickly bent down to lick the juices flowing from Phaedra's hot pussy. She licked Phaedra's small clit in tight circles. Genevieve knew that if she kept licking Phaedra in this manner that she would quickly cum again but she wanted to teach the girl so many other things. She raised up and watched Phaedra's face change obviously dissapointed that she had stopped. Genevieve waited for Phaedra's body to calm down a bit before showing her the next toy they were going to play with. Genevieve knew that Phaedra would probably not know what to make of this new vibe. She twirled it all around showing Phaedra its shape and then turned it on to show her how not only the base vibrated but the little rabbit on the side did as well. Genevieve sat back and waited for the questions that she knew were inevitable.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaedra was nearly delerious from the the way Genevieve was licking her little clit when suddenly Gen stopped. It was such a shock going from near ecstasy to nothing. She looked at Genevieve, surprised and thoroughly disappointed.....almost to the point of tears. She wanted to ask "why?" but held back to keep from crying. Once she'd calmed down Genevieve took another item, or "toy" as she called them and showed it to her. It was elongated and had a small protrusion. Genevieve turned a small knob on the end and it began to hum and she could see the little protrusion wiggling. Naturally, this too, was new to Phaedra. She didn't know what to make of it or just exactly what it was supposed to do. Genevieve appeared to read the questions in Phaedra's eyes but she deliberately waited until Phaedra verbalized her questions.
"Gen.....w....what.........what is that? What's that little wiggly thing on the side??? And what are you going to do with it?"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-17-2004, 11:53 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Instead of explaining to Phaedra what the rabbit vibe did she decided to just go right to showing the girl. She traced her way up the girls thighs slightly scratching on the way. When she reached Pheadra's drenched pussy she pulled the lips apart and enjoyed the sight of the hard clit that she seen there. Genevieve placed the tip of the vibe at Phaedra's swollen opening and slowly pushed the tip inside. As Gen started to push te vibe inside she turned up the level of the vibrations little by little until she had the vibe in as far as she dare go lest she break the girls hymen. Genevieve had the vibe on high by time she had it at least halfway buried in Phaedra's tight pussy. She barely had to move it before she felt the girls legs start to clench around her hand. While the young girl bucked out her strongest orgasm yet Genevieve started to feel the effects from being up all night and half the day. She slowly slid her way up Pheadra's body and undid her restraints. "Well my dear I think you have learned a lot tonight and maybe we should take a small nap." As soon as Genevieve lay down next to Phaedra her head was filled with thoughts of Vaj.
Old 03-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaedra never dreamed of all the things she'd experienced in the short time she'd been with Vaj and Ash and now Genevieve. She had never known such pleasure....Ash first and then Genevieve had shown her and taught her wonderful things...all of which were responsible for orgasms that most women would kill for. All of this, as wonderful as it was, had exhausted Phaedra. She was a bit relieved when Genevieve suggested a nap. Snuggling down next to Genevieve, Phaedra fell into a fitful sleep, her mind replaying images of the past couple of days. Eventually she fell into a deeper, almost trance-like state her mind also filled with thoughts of Vaj.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj slept the sleep of the undead. Fleetingly through the day he got glimpses of dreams from his guests with him in them. He would smile and know that some of those dreams may cum true.

Finally, he felt the rays of Ra the Sun God start to lower and Luna rise. As Vaj's body grew strong and awakened he sent out his probing thoughts to scan his domain. He felt Ash still deep in her sleep. Her age still presided even with his strong flowing through her now. He felt the thoughts of Genevieve and Phaedra flowing and both of them wanting to feel him pleasure them. His member stiffened at those thoughts and he smiled.

He quickly removed his soiled clothes and dressed in light clothes. He pulled the silk pants on with nothing under them and then a light weight velvet shirt. Vaj strode from his chambers and felt the warmth of his guests in his home. He went to the kitchen and made a small meal of meat and cheese and grabbed a bottle of wine with glasses. He went to the room of Genevieve and Phaedra and knocked on the door.

Old 03-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Genevieve's dreams were interrupted by a knocking sound. As she gradually awoke and processed where she was she realised that it was someone at her door. "Yes" She called out adjsuyting the blankets so that she covered hers and Phaedra's naked flesh. She was curios as to who was on the other side of the door but sure she was about to find out.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj stood before they're door. He could smell their sex and their orgasms. And the smell only made things worse for him. He gently rapped upon they're chamber door and waited for someone to answer. Gen replied "Yes" Vaj opened the door to see Gen covering herself and Pheadra.

Old 03-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Gen lay on the bed snuggling with Phaedra under the blankets when Vaj walked in. Immediately she admired his body and the regal way he carried himself. She felt like she couldn't tear her eyes away from him and all else was forgotten. She lay there impatiently waiting to hear what he had to say.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses