Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Unhappy American Pie Unfortunate Experience

How many men came in their pants when they were fooling around with a girl as a teenager and what did the girl do?
Same question for the girls, what did you do if you noticed the guy you were fooling around with, spooged in his pants?

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 06-10-2002, 03:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Yes well i do remember that! well actually a couple of times Beings that we were kids it did not postpone the festivities for long I think I just pretended not to notice

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-10-2002, 04:57 PM
Addicted Member

Hmmmmmmmmm........Am I stupid or did I just never notice that? Or was it the fact that even though I wanted to remain a virgin I would stroke a guys cock anytime....no need to have the pants on at the time! Saved him the embarrassment of trying to explain the stain to his mom! LOL!

*puts her brain into rewind mode and still can't remember this ever happening*

OMGGGGGG......I was such a hussy! But they never called me a PT (prick tease)!!!!!.......La la la la la.............

Mrs. Lix
Old 06-10-2002, 07:08 PM
The Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Radies Send a message via Yahoo to Radies
I've actually had some interesting experiences with this.....I have blown a load in my pants....but the strange thing is I didn't have an orgasm.....It just came out....pun intended......

But just like lilith's story...she didn't know...or pretended not to notice....and the fun continued!!!
Old 06-10-2002, 10:12 PM
Gone with the Wind

The first time it happened, I didn't understand at first what was going on.
Sheer naivete', I guess.
I was stroking him through his pants while he kissed my neck. He had my blouse half unbuttoned, my bra was pushed up, exposing my nipples, and he was pawing at my boobs. God I wanted him to kiss them... Suddenly he was gasping and shaking, and my hand felt his cock sort of pulse, and then it felt very warm... and ... uh...damp...
I remember how helpless he seemed just after, all curled up, like he was afraid, or ashamed... I remember the smell, very strong, I romanticized, as 14 year old girls will do, that it smelled like some kind of exotic flower of some kind...
I realized after a minute that I hadn't hurt him, and then a moment later I understood what I had done, and what he had done...

So I kissed him.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 06-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Gone with the Wind

This did lead me down the path to even more wicked things. I did that again on purpose several times, and soon I was experimenting with *gasp* handjobs... I became facinated, watching it shoot out... feeling it on my hands...

Handily,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 06-10-2002, 11:46 PM
Living Loving n Laughing

Send a message via AIM to nikanik Send a message via MSN to nikanik Send a message via Yahoo to nikanik
i remember the first time i caused that to happen it was in the middle of my honors french class and i was giving a senior guy a handjob, i was only a freshman. and he started trembling and my hand got really sticky. i learned to perfect my technique after that so i wouldnt have to wipe my hand off and almost give myself away.
Old 06-11-2002, 08:36 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Since I asked the question, I should give my experience. My high-school GF (a long time ago) and I were fooling around and I had my hand down her unbuttoned jeans but around back. I started fingering her pussy from underneath (wrist cramp) and she was writhing against my hard-on. I had masterbated hundreds of times but somehow the feeling was different. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. All of a sudden I started uncontrollably cumming in my pants, for like a minute non-stop. When I realized what had happened, I ran to the bathroom and flushed my underwear and called it a night. the next date, I worked hard to make sure our pants were off and she jerked me off the way it's supposed to be done.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 06-11-2002, 08:47 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

<<<<----Still cums in her pants today!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 06-11-2002, 10:13 AM
Cynic Emeritus

I did have a similar experience where I wanted it to happen. Again, a long time ago. I and my GF were working at a football game or somewhere where everyone had blankets over their laps. Well she didn't unzip my pants but we were both stroking eachother outside our pants and a shot cum all over my pants and had to pull my shirt out so it covered my cum soaked pants. She also was so wet that it stained her red stretch pants and she had to do the same.
Hard just thinking about it.