Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2005, 03:32 PM

Shaving: a permanent change?

Hi again, everyone! I have another question to ask. While I prefer the "natural" look, with a full bush, lately I've been asking my wife to shave or wax her pubic hair for the sake of variety and experimentation. She is very hesitant to do it, mainly because she views it as a permanent change to her body, something akin to piercing or tattoos. She knows it will grow back, of course, but is convinced that it won't be the same afterwards. She said she shaved a little patch of hair on her arm once, and it grew back thicker and darker, so she doesn't want it to happen again. I think she's is also somewhat sentimental about her pubic hair, since it's about the only part of her body that hasn't changed since she was 12. Finally, she is very concerned about the growing-back phase being very uncomfortable, with itching, irritation, ingrown hairs, etc. Now I know that most women here have shaved at least at some point, so I was wondering if any of you have any advice. Did you have similar reservations before you shaved for the first time, and how did you overcome them?
Old 10-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Slut Lolver

My wife doen't like it and I don't push her to do it. She does keep it nicely trimmed. She doesn't have any trouble finding lovers this way.She has had to shave if a couple of times for health reasons and complained about it growing back. I think that is way she never did it again.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 10-26-2005, 04:56 PM
gurly gurl

I'm sure it is different for every body. I don't have any problems with it growing back, but that may be due to the frequency of doing it too.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

I don't have problems with it growing back either.. but like IMW said it's probably because of the frequency that I do it.
If your wife doesn't want to shave it all off, then why don't you suggest that she just trim it, or you could volunteer to shave first.. if you try it then she might be more open to the idea. Although, if you run around the house complaining about how bad it itches, etc. then she'll probably just be glad that you were the guinea pig.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story
Old 10-26-2005, 06:09 PM

Thanks for all the replies so far... As a rule, I would never ask my wife to do something I wouldn't do myself. I shaved my own pubic hair many times before. On one occasion my wife shaved it for me. There is a little bit of itching sometimes when it grows back, but nothing terribly uncomfortable. My wife thinks hers is different though, because it's thicker/tougher (I'm blond, she's a brunette). She has trimmed it before, though, but is hesitant to go "all the way" mainly because she thinks it will be permanent somehow.

Last edited by agaethwe : 10-26-2005 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:53 PM
~getting by~

I did it just out of the blue the first time.... don't really know what made me inspired. I've never had a desire to go back... I'm not completely neurotic about it... I typically only shave about once a week... I find that going longer in between allows me to have a better shave... but maybe I'm just lazy. Occassionally I will get itchy, but typically it's an ingrown, but never painful. If it helps her at all... I'm brunette as well.