Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2001, 02:24 AM
Studley Do U Right

Cool Need Help/Advice

Hey im a 19 year old male from Calgary Canada. My problem is that for as long as ive been serious with women sexually [sadly around 6 months now which isnt too long] I have had trouble ejaculating. Everything feels great but after 1-2 hours of playing we usually r both exhuasted. The girl has usually cum 2-3 times or more and i m still yet to cum. As i said it feels great and i have been with 4-5 women and had the same problem with all of them. It doesnt matter how much forplay we have or how many differnt things we try. The only possible explanations at this time r 1. I m on anitdepressants, effexor. 2. I have a low sperm count [possibly due to the large amounts of mountain dew i used to drink]. 3. i have a curve in my cock and although it is slight and i can still cum it may be making it harder. The idea of a man that can usually last forever may sound great to many of u women and even some of u men, but it isnt that great. The problem u see is that im left feeling horny and like im broken. My gf feels like she cant please me, and lastlyit makes it all frustrating and sometimes causes trensionrather than being relaxing and joyfull.

Please help me any advice is appreciated

ClassyDJ