Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I have a long standing joke with Fussy about using a strap on on him, because it makes me giggle how opposed to the idea he is!

My only reason for being interested in introducing him to the world of anal stimulation is because I know from past boyfriends how much pleasure it can bring a man (far more than it brings the average woman in fact!)

I have no power or control desires and probably would not want to do him with a stap-on in reality (but don't tell him that! Hehehe!) but I'd love for him to discover the pleasures of anal play sometime for his own benefit.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Carpe diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
This has been my one fantasy that will not go away! I don't know if it is, like WI said the power/control over the man, the knowledge that you are driving him to a massive orgasm, or a little of both, but one day I will get the opportunity and I'm really looking foward to it. Now that my face is red from embarassment..I'll go.

I always envisioned that that little frog in your AV was on a twig (or maybe a froggie version of a surfboard), but now I see that it's really a...
froggie-strapon!
Old 02-09-2005, 09:11 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime
I always envisioned that that little frog in your AV was on a twig (or maybe a froggie version of a surfboard), but now I see that it's really a...
froggie-strapon!

OMG, I have been found out!!

C'mere little boy, wanna see a frog? :drool:
Old 02-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Carpe diem

Approaches T facing FORWARD.

And just how high does your frog jump?
Old 02-10-2005, 07:24 PM

Blush, schmush

I'd try it in a heartbeat. He and I have had anal before with me receiving and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have no idea why he wouldn't enjoy it as well, especially since the prostate is a very sensitive part of a guy's anatomy. I'm not sure why the idea turns me on, but as said before I think it's a matter of being the do-er instead of the do-ee for a change. Just think of how grateful you are when a woman allows you to be inside her... It makes fairly good sense I think Glad to know I'm not alone out there!
Old 02-11-2005, 05:38 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

well, this is a nice thread to come back to!

ahem......all of the ladies that are curious to try this or have already done it and love it will please form a line to the left as this is something i enjoy quite a bit. i will be happy to oblige your curiosity, fantasy or needs! :moon:
Old 02-11-2005, 11:22 PM
~a little bit naughty~

^^^^Jumps to the front of the line :lust:^^^^^

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 02-12-2005, 06:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to TigerTail Send a message via Yahoo to TigerTail
Yeah, you ladies can add me to the list of guys who definitely would like to try this! I have thought about this many times before and it seriously gets me excited!
Old 07-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Anal

I asked a girlfriend to have anal sex. She said she would only try anal if she could do me with a strap on first.
We both had a very good time. Remeber to just take your time and go slow.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Just me.

Guess I've always wanted to have my wife do it, but she's shown no interest. Not sure if I'd really enjoy it, but I think so. She will use a small dildo or butt plug and I have enjoyed that (if it's very well lubed). But then, she's never been interested in anal for her, either.

Also, a warm welcome to docemt!!
Old 07-25-2005, 03:18 AM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
I would like to try it with my hubby. Not really for the control but to show him how to do it without hurting me quite so much. Dont get me wrong he doesnt abuse me. but his technique could use some finesse. And he doesnt seem to understand that you cant use too much lube!! LOL I would just like to show him how fun it can be and how much pleasure can be gained from the experience.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:40 AM
Boobalicious Member

Its a mindfuck. Thats the whoooooooole reason I want to try it. Its role reversal. Its turning the tables. Its the ultimate taboo. Its power, its domination, its...my hugest fantasy.

I want to do it and hubby wants to do it. But we are both too cheap to spend the money on one.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:23 AM
is not this trim anymore!

They wanna see the look in our eyes as they inch that bad boy in. Watch our face turn to a mask of pure lust. And when it hits us, they'll know because we'll push back.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:04 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i used to want to fuck him with a strap-on, huge huge huge fantasy, and then he bought me one…

the first time i put it on, i was alone while he was away. i had an amazing night with it….amazing. ha! that doesn’t even come close to how i felt. it was incredible, almost beyond words....almost but besides just being fun, it gave me a chance to get comfortable with it, learn it so to speak.

the next time it was brought out of the naughty drawer, we were together and he used it on me—a little double penetration. great sex, fantastic sex, but not as good as when one of us uses a hand to move the dildo, cause i can get that off-rhythm pistoning; the dildo going in while the cock slips out. omg, i love that.

and then i finally used it on him. it was just a teensy bit awkward because of me and my inhibitions but also ‘cause the dildo isn’t really firm--it gives a bit--so i had to keep it steady with a hand when what i really wanted to do was grab onto his hips and his cock and fuck him senseless. and i wanted to FEEL it. jesus, did i want to feel it. the flat of the dildo pressed against my clit, and that felt incredible, but i really wanted to feel the tightness, the grip and pull and draw and i slid in and out of him. it wasn’t a letdown--believe me it wasn’t--but it wasn’t as easy as i had expected either. i wanted to fuck him and stroke him and caress his body and kiss his mouth and lick his chest and grab his ass but i couldn’t do all i wanted cause i need almost all my concentration to hold the strap-on in place. we’ve done it a few more times since then, and i’m getting a bit more adept. what i really want next is to use the bigger dildo on him (he’s a bit scared of it though lol)and practice some more.

as to why? i dunno really. it’s sexy, it’s animalistic, it’s domination, it’s pleasuring him…and me. it’s just plain hot and i love it. but i really love that he bought one just for me because he knew it was a fantasy. and now it is a fantasy fulfilled a few times and a fantasy that we can indulge in whenever the mood strikes.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-11-2005, 03:46 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
and i wanted to FEEL it. jesus, did i want to feel it. the flat of the dildo pressed against my clit, and that felt incredible, but i really wanted to feel the tightness, the grip and pull and draw and i slid in and out of him

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.