Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2005, 11:44 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
fingering g-spot advice

What's the best way to finger a woman's g-spot? I know to curl my fingers upwards like "cum here" but do I just curl my fingers up and thrust or do I curl and uncurl my fingers while slightly thrusting? I've already got a multiple state reputation of being very gifted with my tongue. I've pretty much mastered that part, now I need to know what works best with my fingers. There's nothing I love more than to have a horny little sex kitten squirt into my eager mouth so I'd like to learn all there is to learn.

Thanks, anyone and if any of you lovely ladies would like to give me a little first hand teaching then hit me up!!! lol All you others just share your knowledge, let me learn from you're experiences.

Later
Old 09-17-2005, 07:26 AM
curvy queen

Real talent occurs when you have one finger in her, with your palm touching the clit and the rest of your fingers rubbing a little more southward....if you know waht i mean.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Sweety? I love that you are a pleaser...I really do. But, I think you think too much!

Some of the best lovemaking to ever happen to me was unabashed and raw!

I've had a guy who was in no way experienced...send me over the moon! I asked how he learned so much with so little experience...he said he "listened" to my body language and reaction to his touch and expanded on whatever he was doing at different times during our time together.

If you get anything from this thread in the way of "calculated fingering"...I hope that it's that whatever is happening in the moment might be the perfect thing at the time!

I trust that you are a great lover (just from reading your posts)...so don't ruin that sincerity by becoming a "by the book" robot! Understand?

*hugs*

Be yourself and LISTEN!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Awesome on my Own

i agree with Lixy^^^ and to "listen" tp you partner.

but if that isn't the answer that you are looking for, go to the thread **The Technique** and that should provide some good reading! (it is one of my favorite threads)
Old 09-22-2005, 04:32 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
well thanks everyone for the compliments. The reason I was wondering is because I've had girls complain of being sore afterwards. Seeing as how I'm the type that once is never enough, I don't want her to be too sore to continue. I learned a long time ago to listen to my partners body language but since she only starts hurting once she comes down from the last of many orgasms by then it's already too late.

I'm looking more for a what NOT to do than what to do, I've got quite a few of my own little tricks and I'm just looking to remove the soreness factor.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:32 AM

I agree, "listening" to you girl's body is essential. And ladies, please help me out here, but I believe I have a trick that seems to help with the G-spot. I've found with several woman, that while pleasuring them with my toungue, and fingering them, with the "come hither" motion, that a bit of pressure just a bit above the pelvic bone with your free hand, seems to drive them crazy. Honestly, I have no idea where I picked this up, but it seems to work. I've been told that by doing so, presses the g-spot down while, the "come-hother" motion presses up, further stimulating the g-spot. Again, I am by no means the authority, so I'll defer to the ladies, but is this a consistancy, or an anomoly? Honestly, I want to know for my own technique.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:25 PM

Sounds like you guys will have quite a bit of fun trying out some of the techniques. Just my two cents, but I love the pressure downward just above my pelvic bone at the same time as the come here motion inside me. However, my fiance and I just did a little shopping and came home with a g-spot vibrator. FAILSAFE! Perhaps the best orgasm I've ever had!

Keep in mind though, as great as the g-spot orgasms are, a lot of women (myself included) need at least a little bit of clit stimulation in order to climax. Good luck and have fun