Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2001, 11:48 PM
seamgrvs

Question giving head

I have been married to my husband for 6 years and have yet to make him cum when I give him head without him or me jerking him of first. I havent had any problems with anyone else and he has told me that no one has been able to. Is there something I may be doing wrong, or are some guys just prone not to without assistance. Anyone ran into this?
Old 05-08-2001, 06:37 AM

First of all.. don't give up!!! Practice makes perfect.. and I'm sure he'll enjoy the practice...

I am 34 and have cum only once from a blowjob, and that was before I was married. Your husband should be happy that you are trying.. some guys wives won't even try....

I certainly am not an expert but a couple things that would help me to cum would be to make sure you stroke his cock in the same rythym as your mouth... and better yet, play with his ass... slide your hand under there while your lips encircle his cock... and be brave enough to insert a finger... I think I'd explode in a minute...
Old 05-08-2001, 12:16 PM

i used to go out with a guy that was the same way. having sex he could cum buckets but getting head he never could cum. just be patient and let him tell you what he really likes and eventually, you may be tasting his cum...
Old 05-08-2001, 08:14 PM
boogiedown

i have a hard time cumming with just the females mouth alone on my cock. there just isn't enough action with just the mouth. what gets me every time is the suck 'n jack. she puts two hands on my cock and jacks, at the same time sucking the head with a nice, smooth, rhythmic up and down motion. my god, that feels so unbelievably good. she has me cumming in no time. hopefully we can help. let us know how it goes.
Old 05-12-2001, 10:01 AM
chris23

Red face

I ashamed to admit this, but inserting a finger or playing with a guy's butt will help in making him cum. My gfriend surprised me with that approach and it worked wonders.
Old 05-25-2001, 01:24 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Nothimg to be ashamed of, your prostate gland is right in front of the rectum, & I defy any man to NOT cum when the prostate is being massaged. You will learn about that when the doctor wants to do a prostate exam!:whiteghos
Old 05-28-2001, 11:21 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rocknindy Send a message via AIM to rocknindy
my wife makes me cum everytime she gives head, and the finger or lil vibrator in the ass, it's like heaven
Old 05-28-2001, 10:41 PM

Don't blow ... suck!

I like a good suction. Never be afraid to apply suction (not to mention to look it gives when a woman's cheeks are dented in a little). More suction can often be better. And don't worry, no matter how hard you can suck, it won't hurt!

Also, everyone is talking of those little spots that they like to be touched, I really like that spot on the underside at the base ....

The Captain
Old 08-17-2002, 12:41 AM

Send a message via ICQ to chief4
Technique has alot to do with it. I has a hooker give me head once and I shot my load in less that a minute. My wife gives me head and it takes a while, but well worth it, she is not too good at it so it takes longer. When I give head I use alot of tongue on the head. The ass thing does work wonders, if what is stuck in there isnt too big.
Old 08-17-2002, 06:59 AM

I'll go with the majority. What make you cum is the up and down movement. If a girl wants to do this just with her mouth, she's going to have to work very hard at it. Far, far better to cup his balls in one hand (or move further back if you're adventurous) and use the other to jack the shaft while you give all the mouth attention to the head.
I love the twist (hold the skin back gently; pull it back tight; add a twist of the skin around the shaft; repeat for as long as he lasts.)
So your hand is the power house and your mouth gives the delicate touches that make a BJ heavenly.
Good blowing!
Old 08-17-2002, 07:02 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I've not come across a man that hasn't cum when i give him head.....must be just lucky i guess

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 08-17-2002, 08:28 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sharni...I don't think luck has a thing to do with it
We have seen your blow jobs and it is obviously a talent you have

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-17-2002, 08:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I have always found that knowing that your partner;enjoys performing;the act;makes all of the difference in the world. Irish
P.S.Trying to act;as if;you are enjoying;giving or recieving;will make;orgasm;almost impossible.At least with me.
Old 08-21-2002, 03:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to MissBecca Send a message via Yahoo to MissBecca
Make an "L" with your thumb and forefinger and hold the base of his cock (not too hard, mind you!) It increases sensitivity.
Old 08-21-2002, 03:59 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

here is a little tip... next time you are pleasuring him in such a wonderful fashion.. take out your vibrator.. and place it against the outside of your cheeks.... the vibration that causes may be just what he needs to jump over the edge YUMMY