Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2001, 07:15 PM
crazy_train

Anal Problems

I was masturbating with a 6 in. dildo up my ass. after i came and removed it there was like blood and junk all over it. I didnt feel any pain from the dildo? It was well lubed. Could this cause damage to my rectum? I have never had a real cock up there
PLEASE HELP
Old 07-27-2001, 11:07 AM

never had a problem like that, but if there was anything as protuding if not sharp as a fingernail on the dildo it might have caused cuts. otherwise you might've been pressing it in too hard or too far. but it can be fun, so don't let it stop you: just be careful
Old 08-17-2002, 01:18 AM

Send a message via ICQ to chief4
I have gotten some blood when I fingerfuck myself, but is usually gone by the next day. I have had a couple of cocks in my ass, and have had no problems with blood, they may be rock hard, but they are also soft
Old 08-17-2002, 04:47 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
crazy_train when you first anal mastabate or have anal sex
you can get some blood spoting as long as it gose away in
afew days should be ok no pain was good
Old 08-21-2002, 01:33 PM

Hmmm .... first post here! Hi y'all!

I'm straight but, used to like a plug in the butt whilst masturbating .. probably some prostate stimulation.

I also like when my wife fancies it, to take her analy ...... but with some care.

The reason is as many I'm sure know ..... the rectum is actually quite delicate re the membrane lining .. it was never designed for serious mechanical distortions and frictions. The vagina on other hand is designed specifically for ''wear and tear'' .... and being stretched ... it recovers thru great elasticity and is very tough.

Bleeding from rectal penetration is not, IMO a good thing. Very occasionally is Ok and all will recover .. but repeated interference will ultimately lead to potential problems.

Plus, another aspect .... in later years, hemorrhoids will very likely come on worse and quicker from results of excessive anal penetration.

BTW .. it is this very fragility of rectal membranes that makes anal intercourse so dangerous re HIV risk .. so easy to tear and bleed and then ..... inject some cum and ..... bad news!! Protected is way to go.. and tough ones at that.

Great place ya got here.
Old 08-21-2002, 04:24 PM

Completely agree the above.

Do SAFE SEX. Lots of stuff you might read here are just fantasy and that is different from reality, the 80's and 90's took a toll. I know two people who died from illnesses related to losing their immune system and for more eloquent words on this please read "The Man with Night Sweats" by Thom Gunn.

Anal is ok but use lube - lots of it and use condoms.

Andrew