Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2005, 08:33 PM

5 for me!!!
I remember first AND last names
Old 12-23-2005, 12:24 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
I think the borderline figure in this whole forum has been between 4 and 7.. I find that rather hard to believe. Seeing as most of you are far older than I.. Being only 20.. And I have those numbers doubled.. Even tripled in some cases.. Now just call me a Manwhore.. and be done with it.. Or pull ur tongues outta your asses and give some real figures.. Believe me.. Those drunken nights when you can't remember if you fucked him.. or her.. and then him and her again.. r this other person.. well those count. Yea so start digg'n deep =P
Old 12-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig........nope it's still only 5 for me.

4 of them were long term relationships, and one of them was a fuckbuddy.

I've never fucked someone just because I was drunk. In fact I've never been so drunk that I've suffered memory loss of any kind. It's just dangerous and stupid, for women (and men) to behave like that.

If I'm too drunk to remember it in the morning, I may also be too drunk to get him to wear a condom. And if I'm randomly sleeping with lots of men everytime I'm drunk, then there's a good chance I'll end up with a disease that will be painful at best, or cause infertility and even death at worst. I like a drink (and a fuck) as much as the next man, but not enough to put myself at the risk of coming to physical harm. Just common sense.

Oh and by the way, sex with a woman who is so drunk she's likely not to remember in the morning is rape. That's a legal fact.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 12-23-2005, 04:08 AM
Cat wrangler

Send a message via Yahoo to treeview
It took a little while to remember all of their names, but I did

Comes to 16 and I'll be 52 in a couple of weeks.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Eek, I've had about 30 and I remember their names . . . wait now, there was one who's face I can picture . . . I lived in a resort town for a few years in my late teens. Partying abounded. I've reformed and only been with five guys in my 20s.

And it's gone up to the 40s now. I've had several lovers in my 30s.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Pixies Movie Buff

27 years old and my number is now stopped at 5, the fith being my wife. I can name them all.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:19 PM

People, even Pixies, live different lives, with different morals and desires.

Some don't look a gift horse in the mouth, and some do.

The nature of this Forum doesn't stereotype our members, and bullshit doesn't rank as a virtue here.

If someone says three or three hundred, accept and thank the member for sharing.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Mystical Seductress

For me, the count is quite easy. Two: one was a long-term relationship in high school and the other is my husband. So of course, I remember names, birthdates, birth places, etc.

To me, it's not the number that's important, it's the quality of the sex. My first...well, the quality wasn't there, but as I was his first too...I guess it's understandable. My husband....DEFINITE quality there, even though I was his first, as well!!!
Old 01-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Not there yet.....

Yes, I remember their names....... and more!

And yes, I am experienced!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 01-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
Yes, I remember their names....... and more!

And yes, I am experienced!

Tease...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-10-2006, 02:18 AM

Unhappy

You guys must be kidding, I thought most of you pixies were hoes, sluts, and sluts and hoes. But you are not, some of you are: the 7-10 by 17 types and the 8 or ten by 20 types. A bunch of you are somewhere in the area of five (give or take) and I think that is awesome. I would like to know what the rest of the pixies numbers are, the one that post and have a lot ocomments.

I have never lied about my number, which is 4 nor have I told anyone save for my wives.
were one night stands and two I married.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:53 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I'm sorry Marvel, I'm struggling to follow some of what you're saying here. However, I'm surprised that you'd assume most of us are 'sluts and hoes' since the majority of the people on this site are married or in long term partnerships. I think it's clear when seeing our posts, even the picture ones, that we're discearning 'decent' people with self respect and moral standards.

Personally, I can't think of anything better than being fucked from here to eternity......by my husband. As I've said a million times here at Pixies, just because a person likes sex, does not mean they are promiscuous.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-10-2006, 05:44 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel
You guys must be kidding, I thought most of you pixies were hoes, sluts, and sluts and hoes. But you are not, some of you are: the 7-10 by 17 types and the 8 or ten by 20 types. A bunch of you are somewhere in the area of five (give or take) and I think that is awesome. I would like to know what the rest of the pixies numbers are, the one that post and have a lot ocomments.

I have never lied about my number, which is 4 nor have I told anyone save for my wives.
were one night stands and two I married.

So is 5 the dividing line between typical and "hoe"? What is the numerical dividing line between "hoe" and slut? I need a goal.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-10-2006, 06:14 AM

Hoe? Hoe? Is the male equivalent a rake? (Sorry.)

If Marvel built up this bizarre image of Pixies as uber-sexual identities, I just feel slightly sorry

that he could so drastically underestimate us.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:32 AM

I am sorry for implying that you all are promiscuous. I'm not saying that you all are I did think that most people are(in our U.S. society),and I am quite sure that you all can think that I am to with some of my requests and comments that I make here about some of your photos.
I was wrong in my thinking about probably most of you, I am not self rightous
I am a bigger hoe than a lot of you and a smaller hoe than a lot of you, and I wish that my wife did some of the things sexually as good as you guys. Lets face it guys we are all subject to be judged for something or nothing but when you are judged, you can take it, correct it , or forget about it.
My previous post was not to piss anyone off I am sorry if I did, I was just voicing my thoughts and saying how glad I am that I was wrong about them about you.
I recently read an article that said that their are 18 million NEW cases of sexually transmitted diseases every year.
About five years ago it was in the area of 10 million. Those numbers are not because WE are monogamous.
Ty