Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

I love to watch my wife masterbate, it is such a turn on.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-07-2003, 02:04 PM
I like to watch

To watch is one of the proprietary reasons for my existence.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I always thought of myself as more of an exhibitionist than a voyeur....I love to be watched when masturbating!

But recently I was with a certain someone watching him masturbate in his bedroom on his chair - something I'd seen many times before online but never in person. There was something about seeing something for real that I'd only ever seen from a distance that made it sooooooo hot!

Of course I couldn't keep my hands (or mouth) to myself right to the very end....I mean, I'm only human after all!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-18-2006, 07:36 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Yamada I imagine that story will probably make you the most popular woman at Pixies in the eyes of our menfolk! LOL

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-18-2006, 09:57 AM

I'm sure you're popular, too, because of those shapely boobs. Ive got little flat ones myself. My guy wouldn't have 'em any other way , though.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
No not really. LOL
Old 02-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I enjoy watching both male and female...the sounds, expressions and just everything about it is so damn hot
Old 02-05-2006, 07:03 AM

My sister and I used to masturbate together-sometimes we would lay in our beds and masturbate before we went to bed at night (it sure helped us to sleep) and I would watch her rub her clit back and forth, and when she came she would roll back and forth on the bed with the fingers of one hand on her clit and the fingers of the other hand in her mouth to keep from screaming. Sometimes we would do kind of a "quickie"- we would both go into the bathroom together and lock the door, and pull our pants down around our knees and rub our clits fast and hard-we couldn't spend too much time or our parents would get suspicious-I could see real clearly the stages of her excitement-her nipples would get rock hard and poke out through her shirt, her face would turn red, then she would stand on her tiptoes and put her legs tight together and moan as she came-sometimes we came at exactly the same time. The first guy that I ever saw masturbate was my step-brother;I came home one day and the door to the bathroom was ajar and I could see him rubbing the skin back and forth like mad over his dick-then the head turned purple and he moaned as these long streams of come hit the floor-I sure thought about that a lot when I rubbed my clit as I laid in bed. I love for the man I'm with now to pull on his dick while he straddles my belly, and to watch the come streams flow onto my tummy and into my belly button while he moans in rhythm-that's it, baby.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:59 AM

Oh, yea, I also saw my mom give it to herself one time. I walked by her bedroom one time and she had the door ajar-she had her eyes closed, was fully clothed and was standing up, grinding the front of her crotch where her clitoris was against the corner of the table-you could hear it against her jeans kind of going scrunch, scrunch-after she did that quite a while she stopped, closed her eyes real tight and moaned with this long, drawn out moan. When she came down to cook dinner later she looked happier than usual, kind of had a rosy color to her cheeks-like, it wasn't any big mystery to me why.
I had a friend whose mom caught her masturbating one time, and told her not to stop, that it was good for her, and even masturbated in the same room with her-she said it was interesting to see how her mom responded to her orgasm in a different way than she did-she even showed my friend some techniques to use when she masturbated, and even bought her a vibrator for her birthday. She told her she'd much rather that she do that than to just screw around with guys just because she was horny. My mom wasn't nearly that enlightened, though.

Last edited by Yamada : 02-09-2006 at 04:44 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtctfield
My favorite is having my girl use my hand to masturbate. She uses my fingers almost like a dildo. Pure ecstasy!

I also like masturbating my wife, my fingers can move in ways my dick can't.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I like to watch as my hand masturbates him. To see him grow as well as to feel his thick cock grow even thicker, and then to see and feel his body tense up as he gets ready to shoot... so hot! I love to watch as the cum shoots out of him, almost as much as I like it when he shoots it down my throat... it gives me such a sense of satisfaction!

I also love it when he masturbates me, his hands are so sexy and he knows just what to do with those fingers of his.

I've tried to watch him masturbate, but I can't keep my hands to myself. It turns me on when I'm giving him a handjob and he reaches down to help. I wonder if he likes it when I do the same while he's doing me...?

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 02-20-2006, 11:47 AM

I love it when my wife masterbates....In fact one of my fantasy's is for her to touch her parts first when we are kissing and get ready to fool around.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:15 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
it sucks.

it's never someting that turns me on just thinking about it.

for example ... the worst part about having my period isn't the cramps..like you might think...it's that i feel obligated - for his sake, of course - to watch him take the only sexual release he gets for those 2 or so days: stroking his cock and shooting his cum anywhere i can watch. or if it's very dark, and then i must listen to the slippery sounds of his tight fist, his hard cock and some KY. or maybe we are on our sides and my hand just covers his, or i'm gripping his forearm, having to feel the muscles flexing with every stroke. feeling the speed. and his elbow keeps bumping into my ribs.

i hate that.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-20-2006, 01:24 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Poor bastard.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Not there yet.....

I love watching and hearing her breath increase and then her moans as she lets go!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........